Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221829 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22676799654, +22676721404, +22670637485, +22650320049 & +22630887474

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Ambah Kwasi, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank of Africa in (B.O.A) Burkina Faso. I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one. I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $12.5million U.S. dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, this will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. I have secured necessary information's that can be used to back up this claim we are making.

(1)Your Full name:..........................
(2) Your Age:.................................
(3)Mobile number:..........................
(4)Profession:............................
(5)Your Country:..........................

I will appreciate your urgent response so that I will give you more details concerning this transaction. Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my
country. Looking forward for your immediate response today only at ([email protected])

Regards,
Mr. Ambah Kwasi.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221830 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:43 am
From Mr Ambah Kwasi - [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your respond to my email, I really appreciate your willingness to assist me in this business and I do assure you that once you could be able to deal with me sincerely and honestly that we would have a smooth and successful business, and be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk/hitch free why because before I contacted you I have perfected strategies that will guarantee a smooth and hitch free transaction principally because of my position in this bank.

All that I need from you is honesty,sincerity and abidance to my instructions because I am like your eyes in this bank,I am your inside man,your adviser and advocate on what you are to do,what I need from you is sincerity and honesty even after this fund is transferred into your account. Like you saw in my proposal letter this money has been lying in this bank after the death of the owner who is a foreigner here in this country Burkina-Faso and unfortunately the customer died with his wife and children in the 31st July 2000 in a plane crash,since then all efforts to get across to his relatives proved abortive and since then this money has been in a dormant account.

Now because of my position in this bank(I have been working in this bank for up to thirteen years) I have decided to use my position to present any reliable and competent foreigner as the next of kin to the deceased who should be paid this money.Once an approval for payment is granted this money will be transferred into any of your nominated bank accounts and as soon as this is done I will come down to your country to see the investment climate there.

As soon as this transaction is over all documents relating to the account of the deceased customer will be destroyed and the records in our computer system will be deleted to ensure that in the next one million years no body will ever have any reason to remember this account again.What you should do now is to send the following information of yours to me and assure me of your capability to do this business with me by calling me on +226-7679 9654.

The following is the data I need from you:

1. Your name in full (first,middle and last name)
2. Your House address & copy of your international passport or driver's license
3. Your company's name and address
4. Your Direct Telephone & Fax Numbers.
5. Your Marital status
6. Your Age
7. Your bank account information where the funds will be transferred.

As soon as I received the above mentioned information, I will send you an Application form which you are to fill and send to this Bank as the real and only beneficiary of this fund,of which I will be here in the bank to give you adequate instructions and important information that will be needful by you. I shall be your guidance and instructor so that we can gain success of inheritance claim over the fund.

Waiting for your next email and the information before I can send you the Application that you will fill and send to the bank Director OK. Stay blessed, for we shall win.

Regards,
Mr. Ambah Kwasi.
This Is My Direct Line And I want You To Call Me After Reading My Details +226-7679 9654.
My Home Address: No' 602 Ave. LOUDUN
B:P 3508
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso, West Africa.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.66.171.28
Originating ISP: Onatel/fasonet's
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221909 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:57 am
Dear Friend,

I received your mail, now you can try to send your data again or use email attachment.

Regards,
Mr. Kwasi

#222133 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:46 am
Dear Friend,

Thanks for the details you sent, I have very good confidence and faith to build up this deal with you hence you cannot betray me and keep it very secret and abide by instructions, remember that this business has to be a top priority to you because this business means a lots to me with regards to the amount involved, keep it very secret for security purpose. I appreciate your understanding to international transfer like this magnitude and I believe if both of us can act honestly and faithfully in this project, the sky shall be our limit.I believe this is one of the opportunity that comes to someones's life time, only if you can be following my instruction diligently, as a Banker, am like a third party in this transaction to be feeding you with every vital information for smooth running of this project.

Attached is the application form which you will fill and send to the Bank as the next of kin for the immediate approval and subsequent transfer of the money, I want to let you know that I contacted you for this business based mainly on trust and sincerity of mind, I also need your assurance that you will not betray me when this fund finally arrives your hand. Remember that as soon as you send the application that you will now being regarded by my Bank as the truly next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner and so you will act with all confidence for I will be guiding and giving you accurate information.

I assure you again that everything will go through if you abide by my instructions because it's 100% risk free. Go through this application very well, you could adjust and print onto your company's letter headed paper so that it will look original, then fill in the blank spaces, fax it to the bank fax number or email address, sign it then send it to the foreign remittance, the management direct line is: 00226-76-72-14-04, Fax:00226-50-32-00-49. Make sure it is attention to REV: CYPRIAN MARK so that it will be given an urgent attention.

You could print the above application on a letter headed paper of your company so that it will look official (if not available, simply print on a sheet of paper), After filling in the application form, You should first send it to me, so that I will go through it to make sure that no mistakes is recorded before you then send it to the Bank email address. Call me immediately after filling in the application and forward it to me for my confirmation,and please remember to send the copy of your International Passport or ID card to me and the Bank authority because they must require it for the transfer.

Find the above attachment the Application Form.

Regards,
Mr. Ambah Kwasi.
Phone:+226-7679 9654

Wording of application

ATTN REV.CYPRIAN MARK,
DIRECTOR BANK OF AFRICA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE OPERATION DEPARTMENT.
ADDRESS: 770, Avenue de la Resistance du 17 mai 01 BP 13 19
OUAGADOUGOU 01

TEL: 00226) 76-72-14-04 (00226) 70-63-74-85
FAX: 00226-50-32-00-49 (00226) 30-88-74-74
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $12.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS. FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: 786-54832-478998.

I, Mr. (your name), of...........(address)..........humbly applies to this bank today the ......................(date)........as next of Kin/Cousin to your deceased customer Mr. Andreas Schranner who died in a plane crash on 31st July 2000.

I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD$12.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS left in account number: 786-54832-478998. I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transfered into my account as stated below:

BANK NAME......................................................................
BANK ADDRESS:..............................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:..............................................................
ROUTING NUMBER :.................................................( IF AVAILABLE)
SWIFT NUMBER:...........................................................
BENEFICIARY:...........................................................
PRIVATE FAX NUMBER:..............................................
PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER:..........................................
RESIDENTIAL/MAILING ADDRESS:.........................
COMPANY’S NAME & ADDRESSS..................................

Please, accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled. I hope you will expedite action.

Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr......................................... Sign...............

#222540 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:03 am
Ok...I hope you filled the Application correctly? Do let me know as soon
As you heard from the Bank.
Regards,
Mr. Kwasi

#222636 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:20 am
From BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA-FASO - [email protected]

BANK OF AFRICA
Office of the Director Foreign Remittance Department,
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMIT DEPT
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA-FASO
TELEPHONE:(+226) 76-72 14-04
FACSIMILE: (+226) 50-32-00-49
.OUR REF:BOA/BF-X14/736TM/VOL 1./14 YOU’RE REF:
BOA-BF Date: 11- 10- 2014 BOA-BF
Time: 11:18GMT

Attn: XXX,

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the day to you and your family, friends, colleagues and relatives.

We received and thereby acknowledge your mail dated 10/10/2014, We also confirm that we have accessed your letter of application for the claim of our deceased custormer’s fund deposited in our Bank.

Please, accept our deepest condolence as we pray for God’s grace, acceptance and admission of his gentle soul. Mr. Andreas Schranner was a very gentle, kind-hearted and diligent man. He had worked with our bank in most of his projects and had lived a very transparent, hardworking and kind man. Our bank would miss him terribly, and may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Concerning your letter, it would be honorable for our bank to inform you that from the records in our possession, Mr. Andreas Schranner died intestate, leaving no written will and last testament detailing the data of a next of kin or beneficiary to his estate in the sum of $12.500,000 (Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only). And this unfortunate situation had crippled our previous efforts for so long past and made it impossible for our bank to trace, locate and contact you as his Next of Kin or living relative.

Due to time lapses and the imposed monetary policy and financial infringement in our country (Burkina Faso); his domiciliary Savings account electronically becomes dormant and subsequently inactive after six months of his passing away. This fault is not attributed to our bank; instead it is occasioned by your relative’s inability to provide a justified written will and testament supporting details for an immediate beneficiary in the case of a sudden situation which cannot be controlled by anyone.

Therefore. by the principals and rules guiding this bank, you are advised to see this attached file our official acknowledgment & Questionnaire, note, you have only 48 hours to fill up this questions and return back to us to enable us approve your payment, any further delaying will not be tolerated.
Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
(Sir Rev.Cyprian Mark)
[Director,Foriegn Remittance
Department]
[BOA.BF]
Direct Line:(00226)7672 1404.
Direct Fax:(00226)50-32-00-49

------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
We are neither just an off shore bank nor are we only on shore ........WE ARE BOTH; We touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you 'll always find an Bank of Africa branch up North ,down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of clients satisfaction, we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services.We are totally devoted to you......
This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness
© Copyright 2006 Group Bank Of Africa . Online Inc., all rights reserved.

#222690 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:20 am
Dear XXX,

I have read the bank letter and questions asked by the bank authority and I was be able to secure the whole answers, so go ahead and fill the answers on the bank questionnaire file with pen then sign on the Applying next of kin and send it back to the bank email address.

For your kind information, be very carefully now regarding any letter you may receive in your mailbox because the bank can use any tricks by sending a letter smilier to this transaction to you, and if you receive such letter and reply that you are interested to handle it, they will know that you are not the next of kin to the deceased and they will report you to the department called "SECURITY WATCH"MONITORING UNIT, which duty and obligation is to monitor or fish out any disclaimer in this Bank in any of their branches all over the world who will in-turn canceled your Application immediately and we lose all our efforts. Hope you understand?

Therefore you should be very carefully now, any message you receive even if the message did not come from this country, do not reply it because they can send it from any country, all you needs is to delete it out, this is because the bank monitoring unit must be under verification for some time before they will approve the payment in your name, Please take noted and be extremely carefully. Fill the answers and send it back to the bank authority in-charge Rev. Cyprian Mark. Do not communicate with any other person, only Rev.Cyprian Mark you are to communicate with till end of this transaction to avoid complications.

I hope you understand my guidance's?

Regards,
Mr. Kwasi

Below are the full answers to the bank questionnaire:

1. Mr. Andreas Schranner.

2. Germany Nationality.

3. Next of kin/Cousin.

4. He died on 31 July 2000 in Plane Crash.

5. Married.

6. STE Schranner SARL Import & Export Company with Registration number (RC:009975)

7. Savings Account.

8. Mrs. Maria Schranner.

9. NA'18 Avenue Kwame NaE TM Krumah Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.

10. 64 Years

11. 13:22GMT 14 22 UK

12. Departed From Germany Flying To New York.

#223036 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:08 am
Dear XXX,

How are you? Hope you received the answers to the Bank questions which I sent to you in my previous mail? If yes, do let me know if you have filled it out sign and send back to the Bank as I advised you?

Kindly update me urgent.

Regards,
Mr. Kwasi

#223037 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:09 am
BANK OF AFRICA
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
BOA-BF Date:13- 10- 2014 BOA-BF
Time: 11:58GMT.

ATTN: XXX,

DEAR SIR,

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF THE ANSWERS TO OUR OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE WHICH WE HAVE CONFIRMED ACCURATELY, PRESENTLY THIS ESTEEMED BANK WERE IN PROCESS TO APPROVE YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

HOPEFULLY,THE APPROVAL SHALL BE GRATED TO YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS GENERAL MEETING TOMORROW, THE 14TH OF OCTOBER 2014 TO INSTRUCT YOU ON WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO OBTAIN THE RELEASED OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS.

IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (IDENTITY OR DRIVERS LICENSE] FOR THIS PAYMENT AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ADVISED TO ARRANGE IMMEDIATELY AND COME DOWN TO THIS ESTEEMED BANK FOR THE ACCOUNT REACTIVATION PROCESS AFTER THE APPROVAL TOMORROW.

[FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY]

VALID REMARKS:

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
(SIR REV.CYPRIAN MARK.
[DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT]
[BOA.BF]
DIRECT-LINE:(00226)7672 1404
DIRECT-FAX:(00226)50-32-00-49

We are neither just an off shore bank nor are we only on shore ........WE ARE BOTH; We touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you 'll always find an Bank of Africa branch up North ,down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of clients satisfaction, we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services.We are totally devoted to you......
This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness
© Copyright 2006 Group Bank Of Africa . Online Inc., all rights reserved.

#223038 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:11 am
Ok XXX, do let me know as soon as you heard from the Bank.
Regards,
Mr. Kwasi

#223040 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 am
Dear XXX,

As the Bank want you to travel to their office and you cannot travel then what you will do is to inform them and ask them if there will be any other means the transaction can be done without you coming in their office? Hope you understand?

Kindly forward me all your communication with the Bank urgent.

Regards,
Mr. Kwasi

#223142 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:38 pm
BANK OF AFRICA
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
BOA-BF Date: 15- 10- 2014 BOA-BF
Time: 16:13GMT

DEAR SIR,

YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEE THIS ATTACHED FILE [APPROVAL FOR PAYMENT] AND AD-HEAR TO THE INSTRUCTIONS THEREIN.

[FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY]

VALID REMARKS:

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
(SIR REV.CYPRIAN MARK.
[DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT]
[BOA.BF]
DIRECT-LINE:(00226)7672 1404
DIRECT-FAX:(00226)50-32-00-49
------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

Attachment

#223143 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:39 pm
Dear XXX,

I have read the message from the Bank, and am happy as they have confirmed the answers correctly and promised to approve the payment in your name, that's very good news and as you can see we are about to achieve this deal.

Now, what you should do is to send the copy of your international passport to the bank as they requested from you to use it for the transfer payment after the approval, and if you cannot come in the Bank, then ask them if there will be any other means without you coming to their Bank. Hope you understand my guidance?

Let me know after you don as I advised.

Regards,
Mr. Kwasi

#223225 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:05 am
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
BOA-BF Date: 16- 10- 2014 BOA-BF
Time: 10: 51GMT

DEAR SIR,

WE HEREBY RE-ATTACHED THE APPROVAL, FIND THE ATTACHED FILE THE [APPROVAL FOR PAYMENT] AND AD-HEAR TO THE INSTRUCTIONS THEREIN.

ALSO FIND BELOW THE TEXT OF THE APPROVAL AS YOU REQUESTED IN-CASE YOU STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT:

Dear Sir,

Following Your Submitted Application/Questionnaire Which Was Tendered To The Board Of Directors Of This Bank For Approval, This Is To Certify That Today, The 15th Of October 2014, Your Application/Questionnaire As The Next Of Kin To Our Deceased Customer MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER, Putting Claim Over His Balance USD$12.5Million With This Bank Account N°: 786-54832-478998, Has Been Duly Approved For Payment. Accept Our Congratulations.

In That Regards. Be Informed That You Are Requested To Come Down In Person With The Sum Of (US$5,550.00) (Five Thousand Five Hundred & Fifty United States Dollars) For Re-activation Of Late Mr. Andreas Schranner’s Dormant Account Before the Funds Will be Placed Into Our Cable Mobilization Wire Transferred to Your Designated Bank Account As Recorded In Our Computer System. Assuming You Are Unable To Come Down In Person, You Are Also Advised To Use The Following Information To Effect The Payment Via Western Union Money Transfer:

Name Of The Receiving: Cyprian Mark.
Address: No,770, Avenue de la Resistance du 17 mai –01 BP 13 19 Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso
Amount: $5,550 USD.
Method Of Payment: Immediate Payment
Through Western Union Agents Transfer

Upon Reception Of The Above Requested Amount And As Well Re-activated The Dormant Account Accordingly, Your Inherited Fund USD$12.5M Will Be Immediately Wired Via Key Tasted Telegraphic Transfer Into Your Designated Bank Account As Recorded In Our Computer Department. Once Again, Accept Our Sincere Sympathy On The Death Of Our Deceased Customer MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER. Note, You Have Only (7) Seven Working Days To Pay The Required Re-activation Fee For Onward Transfer Of The Funds Into Your Nominated Bank Account As Recorded In Our Computer Department. Note. The Above Mandate Will Expired On 23rd Of October 2014. Failure To Comply, Your Inherited Transfer Will Be Suspended.

Accept Our Congratulations.

[FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY]

#223377 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:59 am
BANK OF AFRICA
Bank of Africa (BOA)
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
BOA-BF Date: 17- 10- 2014 BOA-BF
Time: 13:58GMT

DEAR SIR,

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL DATED 16TH OCTOBER 2014 ASKING FOR AN ACCOUNT TO EFFECT THE REACTIVATION PAYMENT WHILE WE INSTRUCTED YOU ON THE APPROVAL TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO AVOID DELAYING BECAUSE ACCOUNT WILL DELAY.

USING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS VERY SIMPLE AND FAST, WRITE DOWN OR PRINT OUT THE INFORMATION WE GIVEN YOU FOR THE PAYMENT AS BELOW:

TO AVOID ANY DELAYING, YOU ARE LEGALLY ADVISED TO PAY THE REQUIRED AMOUNT VIA WESTERN UNION USING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
RECEIVER'S NAME: CYPRIAN MARK
ADDRESS:770, AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAI-01 BP 13 19 OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
AMOUNT: ($5,550.00 USD)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

TAKE IT TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE IN YOUR COUNTRY ALONG WITH THE TOTAL REQUIRED AMOUNT IN CASH, THEN WHEN YOU GET TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE,GIVE THEM BOTH THE MONEY AND RECEIVER INFORMATION AND INSTRUCT THEM TO SEND THE AMOUNT TO THE INFORMATION, THAT IS ALL.

AFTER THEY MADE THE PAYMENT THEY WILL GIVE YOU A WESTERN UNION TRANSFER COPY WHICH YOU WILL SCAN AND SEND TO US TO ENABLE US PICK THE MONEY FROM OUR WESTERN UNION SERVICE DEPARTMENT HERE IN THIS BANK.

HOPE THE ABOVE EXPLANATION IS WELL UNDERSTOOD? BUT IF YOU INSIST TO USE AN ACCOUNT TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT THEN FIND BELOW THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AS YOU REQUESTED AND EFFECT THE PAYMENT ASAP,ANY FURTHER DELAYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED,

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA
ADDRESS:770, AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAI-01 BP 13 19 OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:0129 2520 006
BANK ACCOUNT NAME: VIANOU RAOUL WILFRID A
BANK SWIFT CODE: AFRIBFBF

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE ON THE ABOVE GIVEN ACCOUNT OR WESTERN UNION,DON'T HESITATE TO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP COPY.