Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#221950 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:04 am
Tel. Nos.: +447053827514 & +442871020135

Attn: Beneficiary

I am Mr. Daniel Edgars of The Financial Service Authority, We write to know if you authorized Barr. McCann FitzGerald to claim your inheritance funds of $9.6 Million Dollars from us?

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Barr. McCann FitzGerald, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Best regards,

Mr. Daniel Edgars
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221951 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:05 am
Attn: XXX

Be informed that your mail was officially received in this office and all content therein was well understood and noted with thanks. I am so surprise that you are still alive and not dead as Barr. McCann Fitzgerald stated, Please you must not entertain any fear for any reason as this fund has been investigated and have been Re-approved in your name and you have made it clear to this investigation office that you did not authorize Barr. McCann Fitzgerald to make claim to the funds on your behalf.

Below you will find your Telephone Banking Account Details on how to access and transfer your funds to any of your nominated bank accounts. We now have sufficient proof regarding the release of your fund and we wish to inform you that in our record here, you have fulfilled all conditions as the rightful beneficiary of the said amount of US$9,600,000.00 (Nine Million, Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) as investigated today in this office.

Paying Bank: Stanbic I B T C Bank London
TeleBanking Number to Call: + 44 287 102 0135
Pass Code: 12345
Account Number: 8039503108
account Pin: 12345

Be rest assured that once you follow my advice religiously you shall smile soonest. You are advised to stop all communication you might be having with any office (persons) to avoid any further jeopardy. Thanks for updating this office that you did not sign/authorize any one to claim your funds.

Lovely Greetings and congratulations in advance. God bless.

Best Regards

Daniel Edgars

+447053827514

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.