Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220468 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447031830751, +201142448998 & +447031849598

Dear Sir

I am Mr. Jack Brown. the manager Accounting / Audit Department of BANK OF
USB EGYPT. I contacted you as regards to a business proposal that will be
of an immense benefit to both of us and the less privileged ones. Being
the manager accounting / audit department Greater EGYPT Regional office
I discovered a sum of USD$71,700,000 Million,( Seventy One Million, Seven
Hundred Thousand Dollars) in an account belonging to one of our foreign
customers Late Mr. Moatassem Billah Gaddafi. this money is a Private oil
business money deposited into his account by his customer. He was a Libyan
Army officer, and the National Security Advisor of Libya from 2008 until
2011. He was the fifth son of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, and a
member of his father's inner circle He was captured during the Battle of
Sirte by anti-Gaddafi forces, and later killed. You can get more
information's as regards to the Battle and the death of our late
customer Mr. Moatassem Billah Gaddafi on the website address below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moatassem_Gaddafi

The choice of contacting you aroused from the geographical nature of where
you live particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction and the
confidentiality herein because he did not drop any will beneficiary to
the fund he made it private he did not want his family members to know
that he deposited such money in our bank and in security company. On this
regards, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin, you will
be the beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account
valued at USD$71,700,000 Million,( Seventy One Million, Seven Hundred
Thousand Dollars) can be paid to your account. This will be disbursed or
shared in these percentages 60% to me and 40% to you. I will secured all
necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are
about to make. All I need is to upload your names to the documents and
legalize at the High Court of Justice of EGYPT in order to prove you are
the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest
co-operation; confidentiality and trust to enable us to see this
transaction through. I guarantee you 100 % success and that this business
transaction will be executed under the ambit of law and will also protect
you from any breach of the contract. Please provide me the following as we
have 14 working days to run it through:

1. Your full name..........
2. Telephone number...
3. Contact address........
4. Age....................
5. Gender.................
6. Occupation.............

And your scan copy of your iD or International passport Please on your
confirmation of this message and indicating your interest I will furnish
you with more information's. Is Your assent to this e-mail and business
proposal will be highly appreciated. Have a wonderful day

Let me hear from you soon

My Regards,
Mr.Jack Brown.
Managing Accounting
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220469 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:11 am
From [email protected]

Dear "XXX,

I received your mail. I am a professional Accountant and my position is
the Chief Auditor { C.P.A} Certified Public Accountant. I have been in the
field for over 18years and I am 56years old married with 5 children 2
girls and 3 boys I am also from a Christian home, However I am not doing this
business because of the large amount that is involved but rather because
it's safe and very safe for both of us.

You should not entertain any fear because I am contacting you for mutual
benefit as the success of this business will benefit both families from
generation to generation as long as you follow my instructions. I want to
assure you once again that this business will be very successful and has
no legal implications whatsoever as everything for the successful completion
is well arranged and there is no risk involved. The total amount going to
your account is 71,700,000.

So you have to feel very free with me as I am reposing my full trust in
you believing that you will not let me down, I want to have that promise from
you. You should also Send your account information to apply for the
approval of Release of the Fund according to Inheritance procedures. If
you can be fast, the Transfer can be concluded under 10 banking days, you
should keep the business to yourself do not tell your bank that money is
coming to your account now until we get all inheritance documents because
if you tell them now that money is coming they may ask you questions that
you may not be able to answer. I will tell you what and when to tell your
bank with all the necessary document to support the source and origin of
the fund as legitimate fund that do not originate from drug, money laundry
or any other illicit means.

You can send any type of account, even an empty account once it can
successfully receive incoming funds, so you can open a new account that is
empty or send an already existing account. I am planning to meet with you
few days ahead of the money going into your A/c.

Send the account information as below:

bank name:..............
bank address:............
Account number:..........
Swift code:...........
account name:..........

1. Your full name..........
2. Telephone number...
3. Contact address........
4. Age....................
5. Gender.................
6. Occupation.............

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Mr Jack Brown.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 90.182.139.98
Originating ISP: Telefonica Czech Republic, A.s.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220568 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:08 am
I received the account information and submitted to the lawyer Mr. Frank Loboh for him to organize all heritage documents in your name as beneficiary, also contact him and introduce yourself as my partner and beneficiary of the money in the bank, his contacts are below:

name Frank Loboh

Phone 00447031830751

email [email protected]

I promised to give the lawyer 5% of total sum after completion of transfer to your nominated account, therefore assure him that we both agreed to give him 5% contact him and let me know.

I am in Egypt and my phone no: +201142448998, the money 71,700,000 is in UBS London, the lawyer is in London and will handle the process on our behalf to secure approval and release of the money to your account.

Brown.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 105.90.155.77
Originating ISP: Etisalat Misr
City: Misr
Country of Origin: Egypt
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#220602 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:21 am
From frank loboh - [email protected]

I am in receipt of your mail concerning the release of the money in the account of Ali Hamdan of Euroapex.
Be informed that application will be submitted to the Union Bank of Switzerland for the release of payment in your favor as beneficiary / next of kin to the credit balance in the account of Ali Hamdan of Euroapex.

Also, application to the Probate Registry at the Department of Justice will be submitted for the issuing of the heritage papers such as Letters of Administration of Estate and sworn affidavit of support to approve your name as next of kin/beneficiary, these heritage documents are the backbone of the claim as it is the heritage papers that will make the bank recognize you as beneficiary of the money in the deceased account.

Since the late account holder died without leaving behind any ( WILL ) for you it means he died INTERSTATE meaning without writing his WILL. When someone or anybody dies INTERSTATE the LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATE and the LETTER OF PROBATE is issued by the Probate Registry of the Justice Department to substitute the WILL.

I am now working on getting the Letters of Administration which is the KEY legal document that will authorize the bank to release the money in the UBS to you as next of kin, so once the heritage papers are approved and issued by the PROBATE they will be submitted to the bank to approve and credit your account.

Regards,

Frank Loboh.

#220875 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:35 am
Dear XXX,

I called your phone was ringing but no answer, Frank is organizing the documents for release of money in your name as beneficiary, according to him it would take few days to get the documents done, everything is working fine and we are now waiting for the documents to start transfer of money to your account.

When is the best time to call you, I want to talk with you.

Brown.

#221021 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 am
XXX,

The Affidavit of support has been duly sworn at the high court of law, this Affidavit is a written declaration showing that you are the beneficiary/next of kin to the account in Union Bank of Switzerland. The Affidavit is a key preliminary heritage document that will lead to the issuance of the Letters of Administration of Estate. The Affidavit is submitted to the bank and the Probate Registry we are still working on other heritage papers to support the claim.

See attached copy of the Affidavit for your perusal and record purposes, other papers will be relayed as they get available and originals will be provided when approval is completed and money credited to your account.

Regards,
Frank Loboh.

#221022 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:29 am
Dear XXX,

Its very important that you answer my call or always call back whenever you get missed call from me because we need to discuss many issues including investments when money arrives your account, kindly let me know good investment opportunities available in your country. The lawyer Frank Loboh is making progress and the Afidavit is today submitted to the bank.

Brown.

#221163 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:53 pm
Dear XXX,

XXX is good idea, I am interested and would invest part of my share.

I will call tomorrow because I really want to hear your voice.

Brown.

#221237 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:56 am
Dear XXX,

I miscalculated the time differences but now I know it. I called but it was not by 830cet.

We are waiting for more news from Frank, he is seriously working on the decuments and will send to bank and copy to you as soon as they get avvailable, I will keep you posted.

Brown

#221406 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:05 am
XXX,

The letter of administration is the KEY document substituting the WILL since the late account holder died without leaving any will behind, we are using the letter of administration to get release of the funds in the account in your name as beneficiary next of kin, by this approval the Probate whose sole duty it is to authorize transfer of heritage has duly awarded the money in the bank to your favor as beneficiary and administrator of the credit balance, sequel to this approval the bank will release the money to your designated account, hope this account is ok and capable of receiving huge sum without let or hindrance.

Note that the late account owner did not leave behind any ( WILL ) for you or any other person, because he did not keep any ( WILL) we used the LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATE to replace and substitute the "WILL" the LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATE is the documents used when someone dies INTERSTATE meaning without leaving a WILL to anybody / next of kin, since Ali Hamdan did not leave "WILL" the Letters of Administration has replaced the WILL.

The document is submitted to the bank today, the bank is now doing the internal administrative duties that will lead to release of money to you, at this stage you might be contacted by the bank by phone or email, when contacted if by phone get all information clearly and tell them you will call back to respond to them, if by email kindly forward to advise you on the best way of responding back.

See attached Letter of Administration.

Regards,
Frank Loboh.

#221511 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:59 am
XXX,

You did not understand content of the Letter of Administration of estate, it does not mean that you are resident in Glassgow, it means that the property at the address mentioned in Glasgow and Commerce Crescent estate are also included in the heritage received together with the money in the bank 71.7million, after receiving the money in the bank you will also take possession of the estates at the mentioned addresses in the Letter of Administration of Estate, we will follow it up after receipt of funds from the bank.

The papers are with the bank for necessary administrative confirmations by the bank, after completion of this process the bank will contact you for the payment to your account, as previously written in my email kindly get clear info from the bank and relay to me for advise.
We are waiting for the bank to contact you, they could contact you today or in the coming week, therefore ensure your phone is open and that you always check mail for the bank message.

Regards,
Frank Loboh.

#221512 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:01 am
Dear XXX,

Did Frank contact you? he informed me that the Letter of Administration of Estate is approved and sent to the bank, he says that the bank will contact you either by phone or email, please let me know as soon as you get contacted and follow up your side accordingly for successful completion.

Don't you have a mobile cell phone? I need the contact for easy communication,

Brown.

#221789 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:01 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for the mobile no, we are waiting to hear from the bank concerning the release of money to your account, today is Monday and offices are open, as soon as you get news please let me know and communicate Frank too.

Brown.

#222010 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:57 am
From Boris Justen - [email protected]

RE:PAYMENT OF $71,700,000.00 (SEVENTY ONE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR) IN FAVOR OF XXX

Ref no: TRN98459/UBSAGAT00465/14

Be informed your fund with above quated reference no has incomplete transfer documents, there is no evidence of tax in your payment file therefore your presence is required in the bank to resolve the tax issues for onward release of money to your nominated account.

The documents required are the evidence of tax of the total sum being transferred, the record shows that there was never any tax payment on the money in the bank, therefore you are required to come to obtain the Tax Deduction Application Forms (TDAF) this process will enable you get the Tax Deduction Certificate (TDC) for the tax to be deducted from the money or Fund Clearance Certificate (FCC) if the tax was paid before.

The money has been blocked and payment suspended pending the submission of the Fund Clearance Certificate (FCC) or Tax Deduction Certificate (TDC) to ascertain the genuineness of the money you sought to transfer as clean and free from drug or terrorism.

The money has been blocked and payment suspended.

The SWIFT AUTHORIZATION ACCESS CODE (SAAC) has been denied and your payment put on hold, we will restore your swift code upon receipt of the Fund Clearance Certificate or Tax Deduction Certificate TDC to allow you access your funds from any where in the world using our global ATM and on-line facilities.

The swift will be restored and transfer access granted within 12hours of receipt of FCC and we will send
to you by courier post to your address the following:

ATM CARD
CHEQUES LEAVES
DIGITAL SIGNATURE CONTROL SYSTEM

Waiting for the FCC or TDC documents, note that payment is suspended and put on hold until the documents are received.

Best Regards,

Boris Justen.

#222011 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:58 am
Attn XXX,

I am Boris Justen of UBS BANK UK, I am contacting you in respect of the money $71,700,000 slated for payment in your favor as beneficiary next of kin of Ali Hamdan of Euroapex.

We are unable to complete transfer of above stated sum to your account because of lack of evidence of tax in your payment file, kindly send to us any of the below documents:
1. The Fund Clearance Certificate (FCC)
2. Tax Deduction Certificate (TDC)

You are advised in your own interest to send to us any of the above documents otherwise payment will be canceled completely and your payment file turned over for further inquiries.

We will restore the SWIFT and grant Transfer Access to enable beneficiary complete transfer, we will also send to you the following to your address by speed post:
1. ATM Card
2. Cheque Leaves
3. Digital Control Pad (DCP)

The FCC and TDC are International tax documents that accompany large amounts of money in order to explain the source and origin of the money being transferred as genuine, free from drugs, terrorism or money laundering. They are required when funds are above 5 million United States Dollar.

Best Regards,

Boris Justen.
Tel: 0044703 184 9598.