Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#151467 by Spook Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:33 am
Received: from [212.52.159.74] Bukina Faso

Hello My Good Friend,

How are you doing today, Hope you are in perfect condition? Please i apologies with you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i am contacting you for obvious reason and good important business. My Name is Miss Nancy Stevens David, 25 Years old Girl Originated from Southern Sudan.

I really want to have a good relationship with you i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, i know my letter may come to you as a surprise because we have never meet for the first time, but due to unsolicited nature of this important business here i decided to contact you for help, My late father was the Formal Deputy General Manager with CNPC Oil Company at Khartoum refinery in Southern Sudan and was killed along side with my beloved mother during the last crisis in my country, and after the death of my beloved father my wicked step mother and my uncles team together and sold everything that my late father had and share the money within themselves, but for God so kind one faithful morning i was cleaning my late father’s bedroom and i found some important documents which my late father use to deposit a sum of Eighth Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($8.500,000) in (Ecobank) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa with my name, right now i am in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that i can start a better life and take care of myself.

But the Branch manager whom i met in person here have confirmed to me that the money is there and that i am the next of kin, but the only thing he told me is that my status here in Burkina Faso can not allow me clam this money as a refugee, but he advice me to look for a honest and reliable person that will represent me as my trustee so that their bank will release the money to me, Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me withdraw these money and invest it over to his Country i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instincts still tells me that you could be true to me, Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit information and the Bank account information on confirming your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, as you manage the money in any investment, and i will like to complete my studies which is the most important thing to me as i was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started and it is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital investment.

Honestly this is the reason why i decided to contact you please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction. Awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to your self, i beg you not to disclose it till i come over because of enemies, i will send you my picture in my next email, with due respect, i am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge,

Regard Love

Miss Nancy Stevens David.
Advertisement

#222610 by Grandma Grim Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:24 am
From: Nancy Stevens ([email protected]) You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: 11 October 2014 09:51:32
To:

Hello My Beloved One,

Please bear with me i am writing this mail to you with teas and sorrow from my heat.

My Names are Nancy Stevens David, 25 years old Girl Originated from Southern Sudan, please i really want to have a good relationship with you, i know my mail might come to you as a surprise because you don’t know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso i decided to contact you for help, My late father was the Formal Deputy General Manager with CNPC Oil Company at Khartoum refinery in Southern Sudan and was killed alongside with my beloved mother during the resent crisis in my country, which sent me away from my country.

After the death of my beloved father my wicked step mother along with my uncles team together and sold everything that my late father had and share the money within themselves, but for God so kind one faithful morning as i was cleaning my late father’s room i opened my late father's briefcase and i found some important documents which my late father use to deposit a sum of Five Million and Eighth Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($5.800,000) in Eco Bank Burkina Faso West Africa with my name.

Right now i am in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that i can start a better life and take care of my younger brother, but the Branch manager whom i meet in person told me that my refugee status according to the law of Burkina Faso can not authorize me to clear the money. But he advised me to seek for a reliable person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee and transfer the money.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me withdraw these money and invest it over to your Country i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people.Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instincts still tells me that you could be true to me, Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit information and the Bank account information on confirming your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, and i will like to complete my studies which is the most important thing to me, as i was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started and It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital investment, this is the reason why i decided to contact you, please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to your self, i beg you not to disclose it till i come over because of enemies, i will send you my picture in my next email.

I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge,

Regard Love

Miss Nancy Stevens David.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#222622 by Grandma Grim Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 am

Hello My Dear,

Many thanks for your prompt reply to my proposal. Once again, My name is Nancy Steven David i am from Southern Sudan i am 5.6ft tall never married before i really need your assurance that you are capable and ready to assist me relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

Firstly i am emailing you from the office of Evangelical Church of Christ Mission here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, please in case you wish to call me on phone, i can be reach through the office telephone number of the refugee camp (+226 77 65 62 70) when you call, tell the Rev Father want to speak with Miss Nancy Steven David. I am staying in Female hostel, Room C 8. His name is Rev Father Jamse.

I ran away from Sudan my country to Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, after my step mother threaten to kill me, if i do not give her the information to claim this money which is the only thing my late father left for me to survive the human raise, I ran to Burkina Faso where i have travelled with my father before and where the money is deposited to seek for help.

Since i do not have any body here in Burkina Faso i had no Option than to beg myself into a refuge camp to be able to eat and continue living, and here in the refuge camp things are very difficult due to high cost of living and as a refuge we are not authorized by the laws of Burkina Faso to do any type of work hence we don't have our resident permit.

The money i am talking about is deposited in Eco Bank of Burkina Faso my Late Father Deposited the money with my name as his next of kin, already i have informed the Bank about withdrual of this money but the Branch manager whom i meet in person told me that my refugee status according to the law of Burkina Faso can not authorize me to clear the money. But he advised me to seek for a reliable foreign person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee and transfer the money.

This is the reason why i decided to contact you to assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe though i do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing i can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if i have full access to the money within myself, because i am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

So now that you have respond to help me out i will need your information because i will like to write a transfer authorization letter to the bank where this money is deposited to empower you as my foreign representative and trustee so that the bank will be away that you are contacting them on my behalf.

YOUR FULL NAME:

YOUR COUNTRY:

YOUR FULL ADDRESS:

YOUR AGE:

PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS:

I need the above information so that i will send the letter of authorization to the Bank and notify them that you are my representative. Please i beg you to keep our discussion as top secret for security reasons because i don't want my step mother to know about my present location. So promise me you will keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be ok.

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. I will also like to see your pictures to enable me know how you look like now.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Nancy Steven David.
Last edited by Grandma Grim on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
#222759 by Grandma Grim Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:23 pm

#222819 by Grandma Grim Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 am
x-store-info:8Rlnjmxvy6L6cXs23gz/9HW3P3dIQ3IM6IQxAzzR5HJxhNj9GqkjWNpVCZGfsrge9HZlTNLLkl6mgCH7NWJfg4pVbsGvCW/6fzMA4zlnfIIlfbF0kP1UQptI6u6/finmiEFgDbTLZR4=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 212.82.97.68; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=yahoo.fr; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: gamVN+8Ez8WBCt40Nd+zvtIiS0OhHXPHsm6rvaB8T0nEDlqWBiebejEgrrH7gcBi+cAJWy4ZHq1ywY7TD8NMoigCM3QwhiR8Xv57EE/in9OjhCVkKScCdchfCSg2Uzr77y+eyPcZethp7/cnGUUtS9Cta2RW3c866aPp0ZfSme9+7va+uUTYBWllgosbsva6UzUwNX0wCNLey/mgNVWqlrYLgQ+qivpl
Received: from nm28-vm8.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com ([212.82.97.68]) by BAY004-MC2F19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 21:11:29 -0700
Received: from [212.82.98.53] by nm28.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Oct 2014 04:11:27 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.102] by tm6.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Oct 2014 04:11:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1039.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Oct 2014 04:11:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 5924 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Oct 2014 04:11:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1413173487; bh=AGo34MsJPBItjb/FONHmGoDi4utzrischSTzIiqV9Ec=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=bM70vjTg4LLM3WZSOpKzHd8cDzskMiB3/ZFuyu1y4N0BZXS6Xx+uVB3oVkNd2+MKvyMxOEiA441As2pgd2Pxeqhj3wS0We2eE0GdGq5EUMHNPAD8dgMlmoEPtqLq0soyXCRs01gcHR+y1GDUcTBWb/DwbalyWXAVHlWYDGt0ZxM=
X-YMail-OSG: EWDjjPUVM1mxh4jkhIV2sbQVDuSeokYPezcU.9GfJ34MO.G
jVQRBEkVhBu.mDW7nhgETme0Xyl8otw..hW43fBVgOzf8HsMTcnJGUMeQlC4
onnfSz79YARrbe7DTSjMVAMlAEC0lWGDHNoFaUZOT3WNf1td9tAJulBuiqq.
UDvjPGhRw0_KYhNmTOOeA7vFVcx6E3GKPONlaKqN7y3_L47EJ1xMwHd0Hen1
SVFnZrVJ7_vyoywCeGRMiM0s15_huNhFNhg2Cc4Zou5ZoVwODjdGRTh5HyZC
JSZATLwa9ppCgeAPsvnUHrJPvISqT.l5hyQ5kR8ZB7hm.6.E_MkDR7TU5HRI
BLDVmDCjmPzstemSMC6.nrl8jmFVG7XbPaScvflRikgrP86irCTVVn2PHHAe
l5AtVDL4nSBADFbWG8ECVBnmnsLdUEzRSVQRDNy9Gp54GxLTZwHDX1HTJfHe
CadpbSTMg4WHXbUKFI2eh_zraiMceSIKtCc2ry2oToBYOMfJNYaYA.Mkz4Dw
-
Received: from [154.66.171.29] by web28701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:11:27 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gTXkgR29vZCBGcmllbmQsCgpUaGFua3Mgc28gbXVjaCBmb3IgeW91ciBtYWlsLCBJIGhhdmUgYmVlbiBsb29raW5nIGZvcndhcmQgdG8gcmVjZWl2ZSB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbmQsIGFuZCBhcyByZWdhcmRpbmcgdG8geW91ciBtYWlsIGkgYW0gbm90IGFza2luZyB5b3UgYW55IG1vbmV5IHRvIGZvcndhcmQgYWhlYWQgb2YgdGhpcyB0cmFuc2FjdGlvbiwgYWxyZWFkeSBpIGhhdmUgY29udGFjdGVkIHRoaXMgYmFuayB3ZXJlIHRoZSBtb25leSBpcyBkZXBvc2l0ZWQgYW5kIHRoZXkgYXJlIHdhaXRpbmcgdG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:11:27 +0100
Reply-To: Nancy Stevens <[email protected]>
Subject: From your Friend Miss Nancy Stevens

Sent: 13 October 2014 05:11:29
To: REMOVED
Hello My Good Friend,

Thanks so much for your mail, I have been looking forward to receive your respond, and as regarding to your mail i am not asking you any money to forward ahead of this transaction, already i have contacted this bank were the money is deposited and they are waiting to hear from you, so now that you have respond to help me out i will need your information because i will like to write a transfer authorization letter to the bank where this money is deposited to empower you as my foreign representative and trustee so that the bank will be away that you are contacting them on my behalf so i need your full information like your to further ahead.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR COUNTRY:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR AGE:
PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS:

I need the above information so that i will send the letter of authorization to the Bank and notify them that you are my representative.

Lastly i beg you to keep our discussion as top secret for security reasons because i don't want anybody to know about my present location. So promise me you will keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be ok.

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. I will also like to see your pictures to enable me know how you look like now.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Nancy Steven David.