Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#222140 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:48 am
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12096713900, +15596772810 & +12145948927

Dear XXX
I write to introduce myself. I am Rev. James Brooks, director of Accounts & Entitlements, Treasury Solicitor’s Department in charge of Bona Vacantia in Canada and America.

Further more, Several attempts were made to track down the rightful beneficiary of the Unclaimed Estate/Inheritance in the Bona Vacantia list. The list includes hundreds of Irish,American and Chinese, Asia, Swiss, Italians, France, Denmark, Poland, Russia and Germans who died between 1997 and 2013. The names include Brennans, Connollys, Fitzgeralds, Murphys, Kellys, O’Briens, Hetch, XXX and more from all across Brunei, Britain, Europe, America and Asia.

I successful tracked down an unclaimed inheritance running into Millions of dollars to your name. This amount was returned to the Treasury Account as unclaimed fund which might be reverted into the treasury Crown property. However, it may be possible for you to claim some part of this fund if you can come forward to make claim on it. In this case, please could you send me some supporting documents to proof your ownership/connection to this fund. I would also like to know if it is possible to include further useful documents.

I wait to receive your response,

Sincerely,
Rev. James Brook,
Treasury Solicitor's Department
Bona Vacantia Division (BVD)
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#222141 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:50 am
Thank you very much sir for responding to my query. I am very delighted on your truthfulness and honest statement regarding the funds. This shows that you are an honest person. However, since I am in charge of approving the release of this money and the deceased shared your last name and no one has come up to claim it all these years, I am suggesting that both of us can work together to have the fund transferred to you as the legitimate beneficiary. This means that I shall put your name forward as the next of kin to the deceased and back this up with all the relevant legal documents that may be required for the funds approval. In this case, if you accept to work with me on this, we shall split the fund 50-50 once it is credited into your bank account.
I want to reassure you that this business is 100% risk free as there are no risk attached. As soon as we complete the transfer of the fund into your bank account, I shall retrieve all the approval documents and destroy them leaving no trace of the fund to you. Please if this works for you, do send me your full details so that we can begin the approval documentation process.
Thank you,
Reverend James Brook.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.178.216
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222341 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:38 am
I require your name and address to forward to a crown consultant who will process all the required legal documents for presentation in our office. That is the legal procedure. Please be most assured that this business is 100% risk free. I can send to you copies of my international passport and drivers license to reassure you of my identity and security of this business.
Thank you,
rev. James Brook.

#222396 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:47 am
Your details are noted. It will take two to three working days to process the relevant legal documents in favour. the legal documents are:

1]. The deceased death certificate [which is already in the file here]
2]. Affidavit of change of fund ownership [this will come from the court]
3]. Change of fund ownership and approval letter from my office.

Once I process the above documents, I shall forward them to you for onward submission to the bank where the fund is domiciled for recognition and transfer to your nominated bank account. I have to once again reassure you of the safety and 100% risk free of this business. I shall further communicate to you as soon as I begin to have the above documents.
Regards,
Rev. James Brook.

#222542 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:10 am
I have today commenced the processing of the documents and I will keep you posted by Monday when I expect to have them, then we can proceed from there. I also think we both should sign a mutual business memorandum of understanding [MoU] agreement to protect our respective interest. Please do let me know what you think about this. Meanwhile, find attached, copy of my international passport for your records.
Regards,
Rev. James Brook.

#223072 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:42 am
Further to our transaction, i hope you had a nice week end. Please find a copy of the memorandum of association for your kind study and signature. I have already signed my column. The crown consultant informed me that the documents will be ready later today and he will be submitting them to our office for approval. I shall send you copies later today once I have them.
Thank you,
Rev. James Brook.

Attachment wording

Memorandum of Understanding

Between

Reverend James Brook Farland
And
XXX

This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) sets for the terms and understanding between the XXX and the Reverend James Brook to facilitate a transaction of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United State dollars).

Background
The partnership of both parties is very necessary because it will help expedite the conclusion of the said transaction with First National Bank and that no third party will be involved in this transaction except with the consent of both parties.

Purpose
This MOU will stand as an evidence and also agreement that the funds that will be used in this transaction will come from both parties XXX and the Reverend James Brook Farland.

The above goals will be accomplished by undertaking the following activities:

XXX will be presented to the bank as the next of Kin to the diseased Late Eng. Fuhriman Täter.

Reporting
That every communications between XXX and the bank First National Bank will be forwarded to Reverend James Brook Farland.

Funding
Financing of the said transaction will come from both parties in equal halves.

Duration
This MOU is at-will and may be modified by mutual consent of authorized officials from XXX and the Reverend James Brook Farland. This MOU shall become effective upon signature by the authorized officials from the XXX and the Reverend James Brook Farland and will remain in effect until modified or terminated by any one of the partners by mutual consent. In the absence of mutual agreement by the authorized officials from XXX and the Reverend James Brook Farland, this MOU shall end on the completion of the said transaction with First National Bank.

Whereas:
1. That XXX has accepted to work with Reverend James Brook Farland as the next of kin and new beneficiary in the estate of Late Eng. Fuhriman XXX to retrieve the funds of USD10.5 million currently deposited in the bonded account of the deceased with First National Bank.

2. That XXX shall receive the funds into his bank account as the funds owner.

3. That XXX shall invest and manage the funds outside Canada for the mutual benefit of both parties.

4. That any business venture invested with the said fund by XXX shall be regarded as joint investment belonging to both parties.

5. That profits after tax made from the said business is to be shared by both parties at 50%-50% each.

6. That XXX is to manage the said investment without the physical presence or interference of Reverend James Brook Farland

7. That Reverend James Brook Farland is to remain as a silent investor/investment partner in the said business.

8. That Reverend James Brook Farland is to remain as a silent investment partner in all businesses engaged with the said fund by XXX.

Now it is hereby irrevocably agreed as follows:

That XXX shall be entitled to 50% (fifty percent) in respect of all annual profits made after tax and Reverend James Brook Farland is to receive 50% from the same annual profit made after tax as well.

Thus done and signed by both parties:

…………………………………… Date:
XXX
Address:
Telephone:

…………………………………… Date: 13 / 10 / 2014
Reverend James Brook Farland,
Address: 20 Road East in City of Hamilton,
Ontario Canada
Telephone: 12096713900

#223074 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:48 am
Hello XXX how are you today, hope you hard a nice day? Did you receive the MoU? I am yet to receive a feed back from you on that note.
Moving forward, The crown consultant has submitted the documents to our office today. He also made a formal application for fund inheritance claim approval on your behalf. Hopefully, the board may approve it by tomorrow.
Meanwhile, please find enclosed, copies of the approval for your records.
Finally please take note that I have already paid him for the job and for the documents. This is for your records.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Rev. James Brook.

Image Image Image

#223075 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:59 am
Thanks for the email with the attached signed MoU. I got the approval of the fund today. Enclosed, is the attached copy of the approval. Everything seems to be working too fast. Any way, as instructed in the approval letter, you are to contact the First National Bank with the below stated contact information:

First National Bank,
International remittance department
Contact person: Mr. Pierre Didier,
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +15596772810
Fax Number: +1214-594-8927

Please do let him know that your inheritance fund has been approved by the department of finance via treasury solicitor unit of the ministry. Please always keep me posted with your activities with him.
Thanks,
Rev. James Brook.

#223309 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:37 am
From [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.221.46.198 with SMTP id up6csp71665vcb;
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.107.148.200 with SMTP id w191mr2576830iod.28.1413474568147;
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtprelay.b.hostedemail.com (smtprelay0010.b.hostedemail.com. [64.98.42.10])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id zc3si22990629icb.50.2014.10.16.08.49.27
for <XXX>;
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:49:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: temperror (google.com: error in processing during lookup of [email protected]: DNS timeout) client-ip=64.98.42.10;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=temperror (google.com: error in processing during lookup of [email protected]: DNS timeout) [email protected]
Received: from filter.hostedemail.com (b-bigip1 [10.5.19.254])
by smtprelay03.b.hostedemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 15E8D1A7016
for <XXX>; Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:49:27 +0000 (UTC)
X-Session-Marker:
7472616E73666572646570744066697273746E6174696F6E616C626E75732E636F6D
X-HE-Tag: trees05_524965f508d22
X-Filterd-Recvd-Size: 6448
Received: from mail.firstnationalbnus.com (imap-ext [64.98.36.5])
(Authenticated sender: webmail@[email protected])
by omf04.b.hostedemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA
for <XXX>; Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:49:25 +0000 (UTC)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_df28fe4b4cb08c70e51a5d37ab2d2352"
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:49:25 +0000
To: XXX
Subject: Acknowledged
In-Reply-To: <CAM-wgsW_=FgFHV0yq9qhVk6GHd+TJv_KepBnLny6TRG8TU3Sdg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <[email protected]>
<CAM-wgsW_=FgFHV0yq9qhVk6GHd+TJv_KepBnLny6TRG8TU3Sdg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.0.2
X-Originating-IP: [41.71.177.98]

To: XXX,

Your email, with the attached documents, has been received. Your inquiry is receiving attention. Upon conclusion of our inquiry, I shall further contact you with further requirements that may be expected from you.

Most sincerely,

Mr. Gary Candler

Foreign Payment Director,
International remittance department

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.177.98
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#223485 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:11 am
Dear sir,

In continuation of your funds transfer which we have confirmed with the relevant authorities, we are pleased to inform you that you are required to visit our office for the signing of your fund release order document which is a prelude to final transfer of the said funds to your bank account.

Should you be unable to come, you will then be required to send in any of our bank approved/accredited attorney to perform the signing function on your behalf. In this case, you will be required to inform me your decision on this on time so that I can recommend an attorney to you. Further requirements will be detailed to your attorney upon his visit to our office.

Most sincerely,

Mr. Gary Candler

#223713 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:33 pm
Hello dear,
Hope you are doing great. I have not heard from you for couple of days now. Please kindly do inform me if you have contacted the bank and what is going on at the moment? Please do advise.
Best regards,
Rev. James Brook

#223933 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:13 am
Ok. But have you contacted the bank? What did they say,please do let me know what response that you received from them so that I can advise you positively.
Regards,
Rev. James Brook.

#224095 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 pm
Interesting. I am very delighted with this development. Please keep me posted with further progress.
Thanks.
Rev. James Brook.

#224302 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 am
Thank you for writing. Today, I made inquiries on your behalf to the bank and they informed me that you can send the attorney that did the claim affidavit for you to come over to sign on your behalf.
Therefore, based on this, please find below stated, the email contact information of the attorney and contact him immediately to go and sign the fund release order document at the bank on your behalf. Also inform the attorney that he has to represent your interest at the bank in all matters relating to your funds transfer. The attorney information is:

NAME: Mr. Robert Samuel Jr.
OFFICE: Robert Samuel Chambers
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

Please try to contact him as soon as possible and ensure that you inform him that I referred you to him.
Thanks,
Rev. James Brook.

#224553 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 am
From MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICE - [email protected]

XXX,
My name is Mr. Robert Samuel Jr., an attorney. I have been contracted by Rev. James Brook to contact you in respect of your out-standing fund transfer with First National Bank which has to do with representing you to sign your fund release order document with the bank.
I visited the bank today to confirm the legality of this transaction and can authoritatively confirm to you that everything is good.Therefore, I shall be making a formal representation on your behalf at the bank by tomorrow to pick up the appointment on the signing date which I shall communicate to you upon return and also inform you of my legal charges.
Further more, please do send to me your telephone number and take note that all further communication should be directed to this email address only.
Kind regards,
Mr. Robert Samuel Jr.