Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223854 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:34 pm
Received: from [41.138.90.66]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention: I am agent Johnson Nike (857) 240 9988 CALL OR TEST SMS

Attention: I am agent Johnson Nike I have arrived at JFK International Airport New York usa now With your Consignment box vole sum of $9.5million usa

dollars after one delivery I made in Atlanta Ga to Mr. Larry Matins directly to his address below: 499 East 34th Street, Atlanta Ga, NY 10016-4972 :Category: I will enter your city in next 1 hr.

But for the securities here they are demanding insurance clearance certificate which will obtain in Benin Republic. So to present to them do send me your

full information before I can move further with your picture. so you have to contact me with this email: [email protected] 0r call me with phone number

below (857) 240 9988 the fee to obtain the insurance clearance certificate is only $165 and is only what is delaying me to enter your city now.

Here’s area where you will send the fees:
Receivers name.... Hyacinth Aron Nneve
City..........cotonou
Amount........$165.00
Text Q........Color
Answer.......Blue.
Mtcn.........
Senders name......

Note that Benin Republic is where the certificate will be obtained for your own Clarification and secure.

Contact me for more information regarding your consignment box.
Best Regard
Agent Johnson Nike
email: [email protected]
Tel-phone (857) 240 9988
Thanks

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement