Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224884 by soldierfortune Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:28 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Victoria Aliu, 24 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Charles Aliu) had been a substantial bank deposit ($2.3 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Victoria is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Gabirel Geni) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Victoria would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €750 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: victoria1
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1988 April 08

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-12 04:35:19

Hello

My name is Victoria i saw your profiles today when i was browsing and become interested write me back at ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about myself. Thanks Victoria.

Received: from [41.82.139.191]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 02:47:33 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOU

Hi dear

Thanks for your reply to my email. How are you today? Hope fine and you are doing very well in health. My name is Victoria Aliu was born and raised in Rwanda. I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I am currently living in Senegal due to the Civil War is in my country some years ago. My father (Dr. CHARLES ALIU CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF INDUSTRIAL ALIU and SONS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (Kigali) CITY. Likewise, the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and kill my mother and my younger sister. It is only me that is alive because I was not around when this happened, I was in college where I am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, who then manage to escape to the next country in West Africa (Senegal), where I live now ''field'' Refugees

Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking for a good hearted man in my life, therefore, I would like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life, because I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I just like to know yours, also your dislike. If you need more of my photos, I 'm sending you, I hope you send me yours too? Thank you and God bless you, hope your prompt reply and have a nice day.

Miss Victoria

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.137.123]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:46:09 +0800
Subject: My Dearest One "I Need Your Help.

My Dearest One "I Need Your Help.

I am glad to write given the opportunity. thanks for your reply. I thank God for you. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me. In this Church, we are only allowed to go out from the Church only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison, I hope by God's grace with your help i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev. David Jones who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the Church have two hostel one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221771441779) Feel free to call me through his number between 12pm/6pm London time and if you want to contact the Rev his e-mail address is ([email protected])

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.3M (Two million three Hundred Thousand Dollars), So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. I will like you to send me your full contact.

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Full Home contact Address
3) Your Phone Number

So that i will use it in contacting the Bank. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks and remain blessed.
Victoria

Received: from [41.82.141.78]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:17:02 +0800
Subject: please contact this bank today for the transfer

Hello my dear

how are you today? I hope it goes well I was more than happy to read your e- mail today, I wonder if God have totally forgotten me here why I am especially this kind of difficulties here, God you gave me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me get out of here, I know that I did not make a mistake by chosen you, I would like for you earlier enough knows that my contact with you was directly from God, the Almighty, because I have you, right after my seven days 6-6 of fasting and prayers which is why I give you all my trust and I believe that you will not betray me or let me down.

i want you to contact the bank to confirm this means, Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

First name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC.
Group chairman and remittance Manager: Sir Philip Hampton
E -mail: ([email protected])
Phone numbers .....+(44)7035937989
Office Fax Number .......+(44) 7031971731
Account number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.
Account Name: Dr. Charles Aliu
Amount ---- 2.3 million U.S. dollars
Next of Kin to the Deposit: Miss Victoria Aliu

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to reach my late father deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me it is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer here in Senegal due to my refugee status, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but appointed by an agent, such as the United refugee Act refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to the faction leader and Bank Transfer Manager immediately with her, e- mail address of contact will - ([email protected]. Tell him that you are my representative and that you want to help me transfer my $ 2.3 million by the late father of which i am the next of kin. God bless you as you do this immediately

Sincerely with love Victoria.

I would like to send this letter to the bank for confirmation and possible transfer ([email protected])

Dear Mr. Philip Hampton
Group chairman and remittance Manager (R.B.S.)

My name is ......

I am foreign partner Miss VICTORIA ALIU. Please I want applied the possibility of transferring her late father's money in the bank by Dr. CHARLES ALIU to me in my country, of which they the next of kin, but due to her refugee statue, than their foreign partners 'm here to her know help with the transfer of her late father's money to my bank account. I am waiting for your reply sir,

The account information is as follows.

Account Name: Dr. CHARLES ALIU
AMOUNT: $ 2,300,000
NEXT OF KIN : MISS VICTORIA ALIU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.171.148]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:37:23 +0200
Subject: R.B.S ACCOUNT TRANSFER PROCEDURES

Welcome to The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc London.
Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc. London, No.36 St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number....... +(44)7031835165
Office Fax number .......+(44)7031971731
DATE: 30/6/2014
TIME: 12:36 PM Monday, 30 June 2014, BST

For Your Kind Attention. Mr, ”xxxx”.

This is a message from the Regional Telegraphic Transfer Head Office of Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc London. I have been directed by the young lady Miss Victoria Aliu as the chairman and Remittance Manager (Sir. Philip Hampton) to write you in respect of your mail and your ability to transfer the fund as your partner's instruction which we received in our Bank.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young Lady Miss Victoria Aliu (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank. Late Dr. CHARLES ALIU was our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us, $2.3M (Two million three Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank information which you will send to us or any Bank, We will like you to send the followings Documents from FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL which Miss Victoria Aliu must sign and confirmed, because it will be prepare on your name. Send them immediately to our Bank.

1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your Bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal).

2. The DEATH CERTIFICATE of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. An AFFIDAVIT OF OATH from Senegalese high court, This is because the girl must SIGN the Documents.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services.) If you have any question(s), please contact me the Group chairman and Remittance Manager-Sir. Philip Hampton, for more directives/clarifications.

Foreign Transfer Department
(Sir Phillip Hampton)
(For Accountant Department)
Telephone number.....+(44) 7031835165
Office Fax number ......+(44)7031971731

Received: from [41.82.131.175]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 05:54:11 +0800
Subject: Please contact this lawyer now for him to help us prepare the remaining documents

Good Day My Dear

Thanks for your lovely mails I hope you are fine today. I am very happy as i write to you now and i thank God for everything. I want to tell you that i have contacted a lawyer today with the help of Reverend about the documents that the bank needs from us and i am sending you his contact detail now for you to contact him now, so that from, you have to try and get this remaining Documents from this Lawyer. I and the Reverend spoke with the lawyer asking him to help me get to the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father money to my foreign partner account.

And he told me that i should tell you my foreign partner to contact him personally because he will need your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee to enable you act on my behalf. He said that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney. So i am giving you his contact detail now for you to contact him and know the type of your information he need from you. i have attached the Death Certificate of my late father for you here, So i believe he will help us to get the rest of the documents on your name as Sir Phillip Hampton said that the Lawyer must be a Senegalese resident Lawyer and also for me to sign the Documents for an approval and put my finger print. His contact information are as follows,

Gabriel Geni (Esq)
Of: GENI CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
Name..... Barrister Gabriel Geni
Phone.... +221-770 679 401
Email.... [email protected] OR [email protected]

I hope you can write this letter to this Lawyer by yourself, i have also given him this Death certificate to Fax to you, because the Reverend don't have Fax machine i only make use of his office desktop Computer, Please keep this matter only for yourself as you know that many people are wicked and might do anything on hearing that we have such amount to transfer. We are almost at the end of this matter please let us try so that every thing will work out fine. I will like you to contact this lawyer now and ask him to help us to get this documents which the bank needs to make the transfer. Please let us try to see that the lawyer get this document for us within this week.

Victoria My prayers are with you dearest and i know that God will surely see us through. I will be waiting to hear from you to know when you contact the lawyer, please also call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness. Please at the same time send also an email to him. Thank you for for every thing, please always put me in your daily prayers. My best wishes to you, kisses for you.

Your beloved One
Victoria.

Received: from [41.82.129.160]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:05:37 +0200
Subject: THE COST OF YOUR DOCUMENTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT

Urgent Attention Mr, ”xxxx”.

In respect to my inquiries today I was at the High Court from my noble law-firm on how to repare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the Federal high court here for you and your partner Miss Victoria Aliu. Your partner with Reverend has said also to me about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to account in your country.

Prior to my enquirers from the bank, the girl and high court here in Dakar Senegal I was made to understand from the bank that there are some documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father (WHICH SHE SAID THAT SHE HAVE SEND TO YOU) it's now remain the other two documents, Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Miss Victoria Aliu

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of, 350 euros for authentication of the POWER OF ATTORNEY, and 250 euros for SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, also 150 euros for NOTARY STAMPING OFFICE (N.S.O) (before the bank can accept it) which is Total of (750 euros Only) to get everything done in 1 to 2 working days.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT MAIL AFTER YOU SEND THE MONEY, THEN I WILL CONTINUE TO THE HIGH COURT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY ON YOUR NAME AS THE BANK NEED IT BEFORE THEY TRANSFER MISS VICTORIA ALIU'S ESTATE SMOOTHLY INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT ( INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER). YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, SEND THE MONEY WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

NAME .................... GABRIEL GENI
ADDRESS................ 47, Bd. Republique Bp 14392, Dakar, Senegal.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU INFORM ME OR MISS VICTORIA ALIU IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY, SO THAT THE REVEREND CAN BRING MISS VICTORIA ALIU TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, BECAUSE SHE HAVE TO SIGN SOME DOCUMENTS AND PUT HER FINGER PRINT BEFORE WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT TO US. (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT ONE OR TWO WORKING DAYS).

NOTE: (THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY/MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES) MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar. (Dr) Gabirel Geni.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Dakar, Senegal
47, Bd. Republique
Bp 14392
Dakar, Senegal
Office tel: (+221 770679401)
Email: [email protected]
Phone +221 3338211916
Fax +221 3338426275

Received: from [41.82.6.231]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 05:39:31 +0800
Subject: my dear friend

my dear friend
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father David Jones of St.John Catholic Church his email address is ([email protected]) ask him to send you the total usd$350.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father David Jones and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferance at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father David Jones and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards
Miss Victoria
Advertisement

#253027 by AlanJones Wed May 27, 2015 7:32 am

My dear good day ,
How are you doing ?
I want to know if you sent the money like the way reverend told so
that he will post the check to through DHL office
if no, try and let me know ,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#253813 by AlanJones Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:52 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447035937989 & +447031971731

Hello my Dear, how are you today ? Hopefully you are doing fine
i was wondering if God have totally forgotten me here, Why i am facing
all this kind of difficulties here, God have given you to me to stand
for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me to come out of
here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you, I
want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was
directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7
days, 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that's why i give you all my trust
and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down. i want you
to contact the bank to confirm about this funds. Here is the contact
information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by
my late father is as follows,

Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC .
Group chairman and Remittance Manager: Sir Philip Hampton, email:
[email protected]
Telephone numbers..... + (44) -703-593-7989,
Office Fax number ....... + (44) -703-1971-731.
Account Number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.
Account Name: Dr Charles Aliu
Amount---- 2.3 Million US Dollars
Next of Kin to the Deposit: Miss Victoria Aliu
Account Number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late
father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only
thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will
assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as
a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an
appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee
all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you
to contact the Group chairman and Remittance Manager bank immediately
with their email [email protected]

Tell him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me
transfer my 2.3 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am
the next of kin.
God bless you as you do this immediately
yours sincerely with love, Victoria.

i want you to send this letter to the bank for confirmation and the
possible transfer

Dear Sir Philip Hampton
Group chairman and Remittance Manager (R.B.S)

My name is .................... I am foreign partner to Miss Victoria
ALIU. Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late
fathers money deposited in your bank by Dr CHARLES ALIU to me in my
country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue,
as her foreign partner am here to help her in transferring her late
fathers money to my bank account. I am awaiting for your response sir,

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME: Dr CHARLES ALIU
AMOUNT: 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN: MISS VICTORIA ALIU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.