Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224907 by soldierfortune Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:49 am
ISP: X-Originating-IP not available

Site: waydate
Username: sarahsutphin
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1980 September 22
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-13 21:06:57

My Dear,

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but I want you to know that am contacting you for business partnership. I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust I will send to you my photos and military identity scan copy in my next mail to you.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Sergeant Sarah sutphin of U.S Army, single, love swimming and traveling a lot when I am free, reading poems and novels, I am loving and caring kind of person, serving in U.S Military Base in Afghanistan get back to me on email at [email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:48:26 +0200
Subject: hello

thanks very much, Mr ”xxxx” i'm very happy to hear from you, the business i want to discuss with you is that i have some money that i wanna invest on a business, i want you to be my partner on the business..

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me again, I am Sergeant Sarah sutphin of U.S Army, single, love swimming and traveling a lot when I am free, reading poems and novels, I am loving and caring kind of person, i'm 33 years old, serving in U.S Military Base in Afghanistan.

I made total sum of $8.5 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Afghanistan to Swift Expert Company for Safe Keeping and to be use for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investor. The funds is oil business money I did with some Afghan citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $8.5 million US dollars stated above previously is my share on the business and it’s legal, I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of Swift Expert Company.

The most important thing is can we trust each other?, I am offering you 30 % share of the total funds while we use the rest 70 % for our investments. You have to take control of all investments and I will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation but please I have more interest on real estate. Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so I will provide to you more detail information's on how we will move forward.

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and I want all our communications to remain on emails. I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Warm Regards,
Sgt. Sarah sutphin

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:35:08 +0200
Subject: Re: hello

My Dear,

It is good knowing that you have interest to partner with me on this transaction, Am so glad to read your response and your acceptance to help me on this transaction as my partner so that the fund will be release to you on my behalf for investments, I want you to know that after going through your profile i totally believe with you my fund will be well managed and invested if i entrust it in your hands for investments because am still serving as USA military in Afghanistan.

We can start the process on how to get the box of fund handed over to you. I have chosen you after having some conservation with and my heart tells me that with you my funds will be well invested and managed even on that agribusiness that you told me about that you about to start up my dear, note that our transaction is legal and risk free.

I have already taken the whole fund out of Afghanistan to Bureau Diplomatic Security Company in Madrid Spain for safe keeping but i want you to know that i packaged all the fund inside a locked electronics box before depositing it with the company of which no staff of the Security Company did not know the real content of the box as money, i declare and register the content as valuable items such as diamond and gold for security of the fund inside the box so kindly keep it confidential between us because it is only me and You now knows the real content as money.

Honestly i believe God has a purpose for joining us together and let us use one mind and heart as partners to proceed on this transaction so we can achieve our aims and make great partners in future i have the whole documents of the box been deposited in the security company.

i'm going to prepare letter of Authorization stating you as my rightful partner for the release and handing over of my box of fund to you by the security company also if you have any question or anything concerning more about the fund that you will like to know you are free to ask....

Yours Sincerely,
Sgt Sarah Sutphin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:41:21 +0200
Subject: hello dear

My dear,

i must confess to you that am very happy and also thank God for bringing us together for this business again am very happy to have someone like you to entrust on and also hand over my fund to you for an investment on trust i pray that God will help both of us in this business Amen.

Also here is the security company direct contact please attached your id card when you contact them .. send them an email that you are my foreign beneficiary and you want them to deliver the box to you so that we know the next step to follow i have the payment voucher and the deposit slip with me here if they requested for it ok....

BUREAU DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY
Address: Avenida General Perón, 32-1 Post Office Box 3400, 28020 Madrid , Spain
Tel: +34602043653
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Advertisement