Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225057 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:10 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Clementina Kawasil, 23 years old woman from the Somalia, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Denson Kawasil) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Clementina is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Gabriel Jones) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Clementina would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €510 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: zenbaby
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1990 March 22
Ethnicity: African

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-03-17 12:59:34

Hello,

How are you doing? I saw your profile here and i wish to be your friend from my pure heart. Basically am not always online here, please reply me via E-mail for more introduction. (clementinakawasil (at) yahoo.com). Cheers yours new friend, Clementina.

Received: from [41.82.139.64]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 06:40:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Hello My Dearest,

Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Clementina Kawasil I'm (23) years old still single and never married, I am from Somalia in Africa and currently residing in orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation.

My late father Dr. Kawasil was managing director (Kawasil Holdings Limited), in Mogadishu, economic capital of my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Also, my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents and I managed to make my way with the help of UN Soldier to this country Senegal, where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing, reading, etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours. Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours forever
Miss Clementina

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.128.71]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 05:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. It is very cold now over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage home, we are not allowed to go out. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out from here soon. I am allowed by Rev. Adrea James to use his office computer twice a day to check my mail because he knows about my situation here in the orphanage home.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is this Rev Father Andrea James, who is the Cardinal-Priest of St. John Catholic Church, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because this orphanage home have two hostels (one for men and the other for women). For your information age is just a number and age got nothing to do in a relationship and it will never be a barrier in our life.

If you call me, I will be the most happiest woman on earth because I want to hear your voice. You can call me with the Rev Father mobile phone number, here is the (+221774832276) please when you call ask of Miss Clementina Kawasil from Somalia and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come and speak with you. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that lead me to this condition now took place.

My dear, when my father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United Kingdom, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$5.7M (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Already, I have informed the bank manager about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank manager told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer of the money due to my status here, as a refugee I am not allowed to claim the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world. Also, I have my late father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me.

Furtherance, I will need your assistance to serve as the guardian of the fund release to your country for investment purpose, Which you will have to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my studies and to help me secure a residential permit in over there immediately the funds is transferred to your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of the fund to your country and the balance shall be my investment capital.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, the only person that knows about this is you, me and Rev. Father. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and confident I have in you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking. My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from 11.30am to 5.00pm (11.30Gmt-17.00Gmt). However, I will like you to send me your information details so that I will introduce you to the bank manager where my late father deposited the money as my nominated foreign partner.

1. Your names
2. Contact Address
3. Country
4. Phone number
5. Sex
6. Occupation

Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soon. I am attaching my picture again for you to see me. Please send me yours to know you too.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Clementina.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.186.81]
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT.

My Dear

How are you doing over there today? I hope you are taking very good care of yourself, well as for me I am fine today. It is just that I miss you so much, but I believed that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this means will surely bring us together.

However, like I told you earlier that I have already contacted the Bank and all they requested from me is to get someone who will stand on my behalf to claim this money and also use his or her account information to receive the money as my foreign partner because of my orphanage status here in Senegal.

So My Darling, that is the most reason why I really want you to contact the bank manager through there email address and explain to them that you are my foreign partner. Feel free to contact them, the money was deposited by my late father and I am the next of kin, I have my late father's Death Certificate for prove. Please after reading this mail, try and contact them immediately for me. My darling all that i told you about me is true, i will love you to call me no the phone. Here are bank contact information:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: +4470 3196 4157
Email address: ([email protected]) ([email protected])
Mr. Mervyn Davies (CEO Business Banking and Funds Transfer)

My late father account information:
Account Name:....... Dr. Denson Kawasil
Acoount Number:......SBT00 01 2537728 01/QB/91/A
IBAN:................209561142552003
SWIFT Code:...........SCBLGB2L
Next of Kin:........ Miss. Clementina Kawasil

Please make sure you send mail to both email addresses for proper confirmation, also call them on phone to notify them. Ask them on how to transfer the amount 5.7 million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your bank account in your country. As soon as you get any respond from them please do let me know.

Yours forever
Miss Clementina

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.159.254]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:08:22 +0200
Subject: FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON.

FROM THE OFFICE OF ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT.
(STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.)
STB-ANEX

Registered Office: 1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7SB.
Address: 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD United Kingdom
Contact Email: [email protected]
http://www.standardchartered.com/en/
Tel: +44(0)703196 4157
44 (0)+447012932922
FAX NUMBER: +44(0)207885 9999
Reg: No SCB C74741B

Attention Mr. ”xxxx”,

Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Clementina kawasil, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Denson Kawasil is our late customer with account no. (SBT00 01 2537728 01/QB/91/A) with substantial amount of (US$5,700,000.00) deposited with us.
Late Dr. Denson Kawasil is our late customer with Data Base!

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

(1) A scanned Copy of your Identity must be send to us by email attachment.

(2) Your personal bank account information endorsed by you.

(3) A copy of late Dr. Denson Kawasil death certificate and Statement/Deposit Certificate Issued to late Dr. Denson Kawasil by our Bank.

(4) A Power of Attorney which must be signed/notarized by a Senegal based lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is currently residing in Senegal).

(5) A Sworn Affidavit of Oath from Federal High Court of Senegal.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided. Therefore you have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wires the fund ($5,700,000.00 US) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer for Mr. Mervyn Davies on this email: [email protected]

For more directives/clarifications.
ALWAYS AT YOURS SERVICE.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Ruth Markland.
(For account Dept/Transfer Dept)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.186.203]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 04:11:37 -0700
Subject: MY DARLING, CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

My Dearest,

Thanks for your good effort and ability to help me, in other to transfer the money into your position pending my arrival to meet with you it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. I am happy for your good effort and courage of living you give my life again. My darling Thanks once again for be there for me, listen I have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and Rev Father Andrea James that give me the lawyer contact now, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead) So I will also advise you to please keep it to your self because I am afraid of losing my life and the money again to people, who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care. That was why it took me time to tell you all about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.

Now regarding the requests the bank needs from us. I have with me here the Deposit Certificate OF The Fund. (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the Death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need A Power Of Attorney, and Affidavit Of Oath, I informed the Rev Andrea James about it after reading your mail and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Barr Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney he will do it in your name to enable the bank to transfer my Late father money into your account from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK IN LONDON into your account in Your country. So now you have to send Email to him and via Phone, Moreover I had dream that my money was transfer to your account. Thank God that will are going to witness good things in life. His contact information's are as follows,

Bar Gabriel Jones
E-mail address contacts: ([email protected])
E-mail address: [email protected]
Telephone Number is +221773629881

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and the Affidavit of Oath, please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. A big hug for you from my deepest heart. Waiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks yours in love
Clementina

Received: from [41.82.184.100]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:18:53 +0200
Subject: THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE COURT.

Attention Mr. ”xxxxx”,
Sir

Base to your email on how to prepare a Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath for you and your partner miss clementina Kawasil, I confirmed your details as needed for the authorization letter that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON to your account in your country or elsewhere, From my inquiries at the high court today below are the cost of the documents.

1. For the authentication of the Power of Attorney, it will cost the sum of (€200.

2. The swearing of Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court here, before it becomes valid is (€150), to be paid in Court.

3. For Notary stamping at the notary office here is (€60) to be paid in Court (Commissioner for Oath).

4. Our legal processing fee is (€100)

The total cost of the documents and all process will be (€510,) Five hundred And ten Euro.

The cost of these documents are in line with the government stipulated standard charges/prices for all such legal documents from the jurisdictional probate office in Senegal, therefore you should make the payment to our chambers via Western Union Money Transfer with my name and address stated below.

Receiver’s Name: Gabriel Jones
City: Dakar
Test question: ”xxxxx”
Answer: Jones
Amount: €510 Euro
MTC Number: ……………

When once this payment is made to our chambers, we re-assure you to make all the documents ready within two (2) working days as to fasting the process of the transfer without further delay.

Yours in Service,
Barrister Gabriel Jones (Esq.)
Gabriel Jones Law Chambers Solicitors/Advocates and Financial Attorneys.
No 52 Avenue Rubadiao Colly,
Dakar Senegal.
Office Tel: +221773629881

COMPENSATION:

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:18:45 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: I didn't forget your past effort‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear, how are you today your health and other activities? It is me Clementina Kawasil, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from South Korea. Presently am in South Korea, with my new husband for investing of my money, meanwhile.

I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me despite that it failed us some how, my husband did everything about my papers so fast for the invitation so i can't forget your past effort. Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father Andrea James, who is in charge of the orphanage home in Senegal, Contact him by this email address ([email protected]) or by phone. +221774832276 or +221783252466 ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $175.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation and to thank you for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed, i appreciated your efforts at that time very much and i will be guilty if i do not show you how i appreciate it, feel free and get in touched with Father Andrea James, and direct him where to send/post you the check to your address through D H L service.

Do let me know when you receive the gift so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here with my partner because of the investment projects which we are having at hand because i want to fix everything and go back for my study, remember that I had forwarded this instruction to Father on your behalf.

Good luck in life and thanks
Advertisement