Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224814 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:28 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +6584384984 & +6564915889

I am an auditor with the RHB Bank Singapore. Do you know that Government Treasury swallow over $100 million every year from an unclaimed estates belonging to beneficiaries who are uninformed of their claim for this reason I contact you privately to reconcile an estate ( $26.2M) believed to have strong link to you as the beneficiary due to my investigation.

Timeline for the clearance of your estate to you is 14 days as soon as I furnish you with the claim information. Please reply as soon as possible with your personal details to enable start the processing of the estate.

Yours truly,

lee wung

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.114.4
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224974 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:03 pm
Thank you for your quick and positive response to my proposal and also for sending your details. Yes you can be rest assured that there is no risk involve in this project because we people of Singapore are honest people. I would like you to read this explanation about the project for better understanding.

However, we would need your continuous reassurance that after our application for the claim is approved at the RHB Bank Singapore. (RHB Bank) your claim would automatically be transferred into your nominated bank account in your country and you MUST return our share of the inheritance claim funds via bank transfer into our overseas bank account though our faith is virtually in your hands because as soon as we approved the payment of the inheritance claim to you. Please note that we would be fronting you as the only surviving member of his family making you the Next of Kin to the late investor estate ($26.2m) since you bear the same LAST NAME, the decease died without a WILL.

According to Singapore Banking laws, to pursue an inheritance claim of this magnitude, you would need the service of a Singapore based lawyer/solicitor. If you already have a trusted lawyer/solicitor here in Singapore whom you would like to use for this transaction, you should give us his/her information for us to first approve of him/her before you appoint him/her.

On the other hand, if you do not have a trusted Singapore based lawyer, we can source for one and relay such lawyer's details to you for you to appoint him/her to act on your behalf in applying and submitting all necessary legal documents to the relevant departments at the RHB Bank Singapore. (RHB Bank) for the quick release of the claim ((US$26.2 million) by wire transfer into your nominated bank account. For clarity, here are your role and our role after we have agreed on the lawyer/solicitor for the claim process.

These instructions are the only way we can succeed with this transaction without any present or future consequences.

Your Responsibility:

1. We will give you the reference number relating to the inheritance claim/investment deposit account reference in RHB Bank Singapore. (RHB Bank)

2. You make contact with the solicitor/lawyer and instruct him/her to act on your behalf in the pursuit of your inheritance claim by giving the solicitor/lawyer the inheritance reference number that we will give you.

3. You must not inform the solicitor/lawyer that you are working with us at the bank

4. Once the solicitor/lawyer put in the claim on your behalf, your role stops and our role begins.

5. You must maintain a high level of CONFIDENTIALITY about this project and do not discuss this project with anyone to avoid other family member interference.

Our Responsibility:

The application goes through the normal application process for verification and approval with the RHB Bank Singapore. (RHB Bank) and ends up with my colleagues and I for final approval. My colleagues and I have people at these departments to verify and approve the application. After application is approved, payment is issued out to your nominated bank account, notification and relevant papers stating that these funds have been released to your bank account will be forwarded to you via the solicitor who acted on your behalf and that would be the end of the claim process.

This whole process would take between 8 to 10 working days from start to finish. Once the funds arrive in your nominated bank account, we (my colleagues and I) will fly into your country to meet with you and give you our banking particulars for you to transfer our share (%) of this business to, while you retain your share (%), less any expenses incurred by both parties. We then shake hands and part ways and everybody will be happy. If the above procedures are acceptable to you, say so in your return email, please find attached copy of my driver’s license for your perusal

Thank you,

Lee Wung Yeo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225117 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:33 pm
Hello Sir.

you need to get a lawyer so we can start from there .get back to me

or we can help you search for one asap.

regards,

Lee Wung Yeo

#225212 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:11 am
Hello Sir.

Good day to you my dear friend.

Thank you once again as a matter of urgency my colleague and I have decided to work with you but we have agreed to offer you 50% of the decease estate at the finish of this mutual beneficial project. Though the money would be paid to you as the only surviving family member of Investor Remember that you do not have anything to worry about because all documents to grant you the right of this inheritance claim will be gotten by the lawyer also this is not a money laundering business but claim that is due to your family, all the paper work will be properly done by the lawyer and no authority can question you because the funds will be transfer to you legally from our bank.

My colleagues and I after investigation, came up with the under listed lawyer’s information. From our investigation, this lawyer has handled inheritance cases in The RHB Bank Singapore in the past, which makes him a better choice. Please remember not to mention any thing about my colleagues and I to the lawyer. You should tell the lawyer that Late Investor was your brother.

Law Firm contact details below;

Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys
151 Chin Swee Road,
#02-02 Manhattan House,
Singapore 169876.
Direct Tel: +65-8438-4984
Direct Fax: +65-6491-5889
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Our investigation also revealed that lawyers would not charge their legal fees upfront, as it is usually around 1% to 1.5% of the said inheritance funds. Lawyers would normally wait till the end of the claim case before demanding payment for their services. However, the lawyer might require you to pay a token or commitment fee and any government charges before starting the job. Such fees are usually very little which would not be any problem to you. This and any other payment arrangements, I would suggest you discuss with the lawyer as you are appointing him to act on your behalf.

Please endeavor to contact the law firm as soon as possible with the above contact info.

Best Regards,

Lee Wung

#225418 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:49 am
Above email was also resent from leeyeo wung - [email protected]

Originating IP: 106.10.196.93
Originating ISP: Internet Content Provider
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Singapore

#225419 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:49 am
Hello Sir.

have you Contact ed the lawyer .plaese contact him so can move forward.
with this business.get back me immediately so i can know were we stand?

Regards,
Lee wuhg.

#225680 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:42 am
Hello Sir.

plaese.sir whatever you are doing with lawyer plaese do let me know?

Regards,
lee wung

#225681 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 am
From Richard Max & Co Solicitors - [email protected]

Dear XXX.

E-mail dated Wednesday 29th Oct. 2014 was received from you requesting this law firm to make contact with you about a claim. Just to mention a few, your email has fall short of details as a quick check through our client database has indicate that you are not an existing client of Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys. May I use this opportunity to tell you about some of the services Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys offer to our highly valued clients? Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys practices in the following areas of law: Corporate and Financial Services, Company Secretarial Services, Domestic and Offshore Tax Planning, Conveyance and Property Building and Construction, Admiralty and Shipping, Insurance, Copyright, Trademark Patent and Registered Design, Civil and Commercial Litigation, Bankruptcy and Insolvency, Arbitration, Family, Probate and Administration of Estates, Trusts, Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public, General Practice.

Please reply with your full details, full names, postal address, reachable telephone and fax numbers, also stating the exact services you require this law firm to carry out on your behalf. More so, furnish us all the information you have regarding your claim title, send documents by fax or email if any. We would be glad to represent you and add you to our client database. Thank you very much for choosing our company.

Best Regard,

Mrs. Susan Wong.
(Customer Care Manager, Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys).
151 Chin Swee Road
#02-02 Manhattan House
Singapore 169876.
Tel: +65-8438-4984
Fax: +65-6491-5889

Legal Disclaimer This communication and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and then delete it from your system. Do not disclose the content of the e-mail and any attachments to any other person distribute or copy the information in any medium.

Originating IP: 41.58.87.196
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

#226052 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:09 am
Hello Sir.

We write to keep you informed that we are in receipt of your last email. Upon receipt of the content concerning your inheritance claim we quickly contacted the bank on phone about your claim but you need to be patient for a while as we are yet to complete our verification exercise and a way forward in repatriating your inheritance claim into your nominated bank account.

We did delegate our team of lawyers to the RHB Bank Singapore for a proper authentication and verification of your Inheritance claim funds. The verification exercise will be completed by tomorrow and we shall update you with a full detail of the outcome of our findings before the close of work tomorrow including the cost of disbursement for this legal representation. We appreciate your acceptance for employing our services we also promise that we would offer you the best of our professional services. Please, endeavor to a send us a copy of your passport or driver’s license as a means of identification in this mutual beneficial project.

Do bear with us.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Susan Wong.
Customer Care Manager,

Offices at 151 Chin Swee Road
#02-02 Manhattan House Singapore 169876.
Fax: +65-6491-5890

Legal Disclaimer This communication and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and then delete it from your system. Do not disclose the content of the e-mail and any attachments to any other person distribute or copy the information in any medium.

#226053 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:10 am
Dear XXX.

I write to keep you informed that some group of lawyers came to the bank today to carry out a
verification exercise concerning the claim and I trust they were
satisfy with their findings though I would advice you follow their instruction to
ebanle complete this project asap. endeavour to keep us upated when you hear from the lawyer.

Regards,

Lee

#226136 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:32 pm
Dear XXX.

We write to keep you informed that we are very cautious about the types of cases we positively assess. Our firm enjoys a near 100% success rate with clients, who retain/engage us, via the Internet and fax; because we do not accept cases that are borderline and that have no hope of succeeding. Suffice it to say, since we have positively assessed your eligibility to your inheritance claim, and we believe that you stand a very good chance of applying for the total control of your late ward money with our assistance and, consequently, we have offered you a 100% money-back guarantee. Our firm could not stay in business if we had to use our funds for our clients' legal fees/court fee. We do not believe in wasting people's time and money and our reputation is far too important for us to risk making "quick" profits at our clients' expense. Our firm thrives on referrals from satisfied clients. Note, 100% money-back guarantee (when applicable).The law firm of Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys has the knowledge; experience and leading-edge technologies to help you successfully apply for your claim and quickly receive your inheritance money into your nominated bank account within a short period of time. We have done so many inheritance cases in the past with huge success to our credits, such as you will soon be part of our testimony.

From the US$5,609.50 that you will have paid to us, we reimburse ourselves for disbursements to be incurred by Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys on your claim case account. Therefore, when your inheritance money gets into your nominated bank account you will pay us our professional fee of US$262,000.00 which is 1% of the total amount due to you from your late ward account. We would take US$5,609.50 into our account in disbursements for your claim litigation/application process. If your application does not succeed, you will be reimbursed all the legal fees paid to Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys for disbursements at the High Court. Therefore, using the hypothetical situation set out, above, we would need US$5,609.50 from you to enable us start the application process of your inheritance claim.

HOW TO RETAIN/ENGAGE OUR SERVICES

These are the steps that you must follow to retain/engage Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys services and become a client of the firm:

Step 1: Remit the initial amount needed to start and complete your inheritance claim (US$5,609.50).Call or email us for payment instructions.

Step 2: Download a copy of Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys Power of Attorney. Once you have downloaded the document, you must insert Date and your name where it is applicable exactly as your name appears in your passport. You must also sign the document where you see the words "Within named or for and on
behalf of the Beneficiary".

Step 3: Fax or scan and e-mail your signed Power of Attorney to our office including your valid identification. Just as soon as your initial payment has arrived in Singapore, we shall start your inheritance claim litigation process which will elapse for a period of two weeks maximum to conclude all the paper work require to release your late ward monies into your nominated bank account.
We look forward to successfully representing you soon, now that you are one step closer to take total control of your late ward account.

Please note that once your payment is received, your funds are held by our firm in a trust account and are only transferred to the general account of Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys upon your being billed for services rendered. All clients receive receipt for monies received and invoices for legal fees that have been billed. This is, obviously, the only fair way that we can operate.

Once again, thank you for choosing Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys.

Yours truly,

RICHARD LIM & CO., PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
Richard Lim, B.A., LL.B.
Barrister and Solicitor
Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys...
Singapore.

#226205 by AlanJones Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 pm
Hello Sir.

We write to keep you informed that due to the degree of urgency in this project we would advice you make the payment of the required court fee into our trading account below; Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys are reliable to perfect every aspect of this mutual project until its completed and I personally would make sure that your inheritance claim funds gets into your nominated bank account before the end of next week. Though the court fee US$5,609.50 would be used to complete the legal processes of your inheritance claim funds at the family court of Singapore as soon as we receive it.

WARNING!!!!!! Do not add or remove from the account details below;

Bank Name: Post Bank
Bank Address: Tanjong pager branch,
01-41/44 Tanjong pager Plaza Singapore. 082001
Beneficiary Account Name: Ng Mui Choo
Beneficiary Account Number: 120182072
Swift code: DBSSSGSG

Endeavour to acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

Best regards,

Mrs. Susan Wong

#226266 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:47 am
Hello Sir.

i am not hearing anything from you anymore. what are the details

#226303 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:59 am
Hello Sir.

Rules pertinent to your inheritance claim

Intestacy rules guide

When a person dies without having left a valid will, he or she is said;
To have died "interstate". The law sets out the rules which apply in such situation here in Singapore.

Unmarried person with no children.

Estate goes to parents.

If none, then to siblings of the whole blood or their issue.

If none, then to siblings of the half blood or their issue.

If none, then to grandparents.

If none, then to uncles and aunts of the whole blood or their issue.

If none, then to uncles and aunts of the half blood or their issue.

If there are no parents, siblings (whole or half blood), issue of siblings,
grandparents, uncles and aunts (whole or half blood), or issue of uncles or
aunts, estate goes to the Government after three years of dormant account of
the deceased.

If you are qualify in any of the above rules then complete the Power of
Attorney and return to us via email or fax with your valid identity. Also
make available the required fees to enable us apply and receive the
necessary documents for the claim to be in process and release to you
promptly.

Once again thank you for choosing Richard Lim & Co. Attorneys.

Regards,

Mrs. Susan Wong
(Customer care manager)
Offices at 151 Chin Swee Road
#02-02 Manhattan House Singapore 169876.
Fax: +65-6491-5890

#226304 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:01 pm
Dear XXX.

I am glad to hear of the claim progress so far and your wonderful effort you have put into this mutual beneficial project though be aware that what ever amount of money you spent during the claim process would be paid back to you at the final disbursement of the claim. Please keep me updated as we make progress in this project.

Regards,

Lee Wung