Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225805 by soldierfortune Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:29 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Princess Omoro, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Omoro Harry) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.2 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Princess is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 25%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: Waydate
Username: princessomoro
profile is deleted

Received: from [41.83.15.49]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 20:41:48 +0800
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

My Dearest.

how are you doing today? My name is Princess Omoro I'm 24 years old, I was born in Sudan, 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father, Dr. Omoro Harry, was the deputy general manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning, they killed my mother, also with my father in cold blood. It is only me that is alive now, but I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where i am living now in a refugee camp, even this computer that I use belong to the reverend that has the church here in the camp.

Please i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here are my pictures, Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Miss Princess.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.15.23]
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 04:18:37 +0800
Subject: Re: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Dearest one,

Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you., I contacted you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I received from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fatherʼs File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Rev.father David Johnson who is the pastor of the (Dagana compassion Service Volunteers refugee) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel. The Pastors Tel number is (+221778835687) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.

Please at refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($4.200,000.00 Dollars) four million two hundred thousand dollars) in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution. I was studying Heath science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was a second year student in the University

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it.

Yours Sincerely,
Princess

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.13.239]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:58:00 +0800
Subject: HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT.

My Love,

Sorry the Reverend have not been around since morning and there is no way to communicate. How are you today? I believe you are doing fine! As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace) like i told you in my previous mail, the laws of this country doesn't allow me to handle financial issues due to my refugee statues and i don't have a resident permit to enable me handle it by myself, and the bank requested that i should present a foreign partner that will stand on my behalf to transfer the said amount. please i will like you to send an email to the bank immediately and tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me transfer the amount of ($4.200,000,00 Dollars) deposited by my late father Dr. Omoro Harry due to my refugee status here in Dakar. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

BANK NAME- ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Bank Address; 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, Scotland
EH2 2YB, United Kingdom
Name of the Contact Person is, Mr Stephen Hester
Telephone number, +447024016917
fax, 447024016706
Email address, [email protected]

The account information are as follows.
ACCOUNT NAME IS:....(Dr, Omoro Harry)
AMOUNT :........($4.200,000,00 Million Dollars).
NEXT OF KIN MISS (Princess Omoro)
ACCOUNT NUMBER; (BLB/7450089015461)

Plz Honey after your letter to bank please do inform me

Best Regards
From Ur's Princess Omoro.
Advertisement

#239615 by Grandma Grim Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:07 pm
SCAM REPLY
She is a charmer and always brings God into it....
Good morning my beloved May,

How are you together with your environment? I hope fine and your day is moving well. I am glad to write you again, i believe you received my last mail to you however, i really appreciate all your care and concern to see that everything works out well for me, and my prayer is for God to grant us our desire.

Now i have seen the response from the lawyer to you and i have called the lawyer through the Reverend father's telephone, He said that it is going to cost £620 to get everything done for us. Please i want you to help me because of my future and for my life. I don't have access to money in this camp because they don't allow us to work.

The bank are now waiting for us to send them these documents, there is no need to delay again since the lawyer will get all the documents for us as soon as you send him the money. Please for the sake of my future send the money to the lawyer so that he will get these documents ready for us this week ok.

The lawyer said first that all these mentioned documents requested by the bank is to give you the legal authority to represent me as my foreign investment partner. He said that will first draft the power of attorney bearing my signature on it to empower you to act on my behalf which will be fully notarized.

Again, He said he will represent us to get the affidavit of support from the federal high court, he said will take me to the high court to take an Oath, which also will be fully signed by the federal magistrate bearing the signature of a notary public. He also said that all these documents mentioned above gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere.

Dearest, you can see that everything concerning this transaction is almost complete and all we need now is only to send this documents to the bank and once they receive it the bank will make the transfer to your account.

Please call the lawyer and send the money to him ok, so that he will start up the processing of the documents at the high court. There is no need for us to delay our self since the bank are now waiting for us. Please call the lawyer immediately and send the money to him ok, my prayers are with you.

God will surely provide for you, please take good care and God bless you for me. I am looking forward to hearing a good news from you soonest. Have a good weekend and think about me.

Yours sincerely,

Miss. Princess Omoro

Received: by 10.107.161.2 with SMTP id k2csp3020932ioe;
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 02:34:50 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.186.5 with SMTP id fg5mr6656831pac.143.1425119690358;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm47.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm47.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [67.195.87.211])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o7si1825385pds.200.2015.02.28.02.34.49
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.87.211 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.87.211;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.87.211 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm47.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2015 10:34:49 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.59] by nm47.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2015 10:32:01 -0000
Received: from [106.10.166.113] by tm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2015 10:32:01 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.186] by tm2.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2015 10:32:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Feb 2015 10:32:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 37710 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Feb 2015 10:32:01 -0000

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#239617 by Grandma Grim Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:16 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....