Information on romance scams and scammers.
#231134 by Calvin Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm
x-store-
info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD3oVwPqvwx6IvjjEdpJLuHYf1z7fFuZfkvvOeZfJqITKsd5Mg2YQ

zjKTSqBuY0hDFdno1pDTAEdjivXWcUSfE0anPH/Jiwqa16WzF9Id9MZU8= Authentication-Results:

hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.163; identity alignment result is pass

and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none

(identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed)

header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected] X-SID-PRA:

[email protected] X-AUTH-Result: PASS X-SID-Result: PASS X-Message-Status: n:n X-
Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w X-Message-Info:

AuEzbeVr9u6ITJ84TuOjIll5I7ldpjGnWxYeRxvlDS8Nd6p0QP9VhXc89AUdzyauIGbHDv+lYbJepms5YLnQQUN

qjurtzGqdBWLun98VbRvU3IcLwxT/

OEXC5PPqU8QCL39hW8quiICatsFUHqlcx9OutqNtWvxJpLoOSEgOV0V51O8yPcFtmQGGYIsm97XMjRwKkksoYHu

I26mvqV9HgzbbN3QH/N9c Received: from BAY004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.163]) by

BAY004-PAMC1F6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft

SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751); Sat, 13 Dec 2014 05:19:42 -0800 Received: from BAY178-

W45 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with

Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751); Sat, 13 Dec 2014 05:19:42 -0800 X-TMN: [8dHSt5/

xJIOgUaYCSOLqB1hhnmxiHs+oIw1jGTGseQ0=] X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]

Message-ID: <[email protected]> Return-Path:

[email protected] Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_a93f9b2d-4ea3-4fc2-

ac61-576a5df6f224_" From: Mason Mason <[email protected]> To:
Subject: RE: Hi Mason Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 05:19:42 -0800

Importance: Normal In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

References: <[email protected]> MIME-Version: 1.0 X-
OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Dec 2014 13:19:42.0416 (UTC) FILETIME=[749FE500:01D016D7]

Hello dear,

I am so happy to chat with you and i hope that this meeting will be something reasonable to me ...I have

enclose my pics here for you , i hope you will like it ...I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other

now. I should tell you that I am very open-minded I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes

it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. There

is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful relationship than I am, and you can

count on that. i am of a mixed family i am the only boy ..well i will want you to know that my great dream for

the future is to find the woman who will be my best friend, my lover, and my sex partner and partner in all

life's adventures , at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with , sharing all the pleasures I've

discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me. i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching

and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit.. I have been working for myself since the past years i do

own my company which is all about Gold and Diamond mining! I love what i do so much that is why i have to

take my time to look for that right woman who i can be happy with when , If there is any thing you will like to

know plsss ask me ... i will say there is nothing like giving a trial... hope to see your mail soon bye ...so can i get

t o know more about you, what you do for work and i will like to know your like and dislike too.................

Your Friend

Steven

Uses the following number to call victims: +233243588911

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#231277 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:53 pm
Hello,
Good to hear from you,I think i love to learn more now ,I am an easy going person , caring , loving , cool , calm , kind , generous , faithful , honest , discipline, humble , God fearing and im more interested in spiritual happiness than material gain. I try to remain as humble as possible. Im no saint by any means but It is important to me. I love children ,I am childlike, love to laugh and joke, keep things light and count my blessing. I drink on occasions , Let talk. But at this point in my life Im waiting for the total package, a companion, friend and a loving woman so feel free to tell me more about your self as well. How has life been treating you without a partner ?? well i will like to tell you that life as being lonely and boring for me as i really need to love someone and to be love when i realize that we cant go thru life without love and I just added you on google chat now I don't know if you do use it but you can try get on there and chat me up then it will be more easier and faster for us ..

What is it you are looking for in the opposite sex?I am looking for an honest caring loving , kind , faithful , honest , humble , discipline , easy going . openhanded woman , I'm looking for a companion / friend. Someone to love who will love me.Someone to talk to. A caring person who will take care of me if Im sick. A live and let live mentality. Someone who will accept me for who I am and not try to change me.Easy going personality.Someone to care for/about.Someone to hold when we sleep at nite

What things do you like to do in your spare time?Like me I like to go camping , I like watching videos , Specific Action,Mystery,Playing vid games,hiking,cooking/eating,massages letting/giving,snuggling in front of the fire place with the one I love.

Favorite colors? My color blue/Red

Do you have a good relationship with your family? I do My son is so close to me and he his the most important thing in my life..

What does your job mean to you? To me it is just a means by witch I can enjoy my life. I do not define myself by my job.

Do you enjoy time by yourself? I enjoy my own company and don't need to have other people Involved all the time.

What is a normal day for you after work? I like to come home ,cook dinner for me and son..(Im not a good cook lol)do a little house work.watch T.V. and dink around on the computer. Go to bed. Pretty simple stuff

Does age matter to you?? I'm 48.

Do you like touching and being touched? I am a very romantic,passionate and tactile person an love lots of touching and rubbing/petting. Both ways giving and getting.Honestly I can give more then I receive.lol

Are you an introvert or extrovert..Im a little of each but mostly an introvert....

Do you drink? I drink on Occasions and i don't do drugs

Well I think this should do for now I will be looking forward to your next email or we could chat to be easier .Thanks so much
Steven

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231405 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 pm
Hello Dear,
Nice to hear back from you and thanks for sharing part of your time with me and I am so happy to see you that are a open minded woman , as for me i will like to tell you that all what you want in a man is what i have , i mean i am honest , caring , loyal , submissive as i am , supportive , for now i think you and i need to know a lot more about each other .... let me tell you more about my self...let me tell you that i like all sort of music expect rap and i should tell you that a relationship is based on trust honesty and sincerity because without these nothing is ever going to work out and i should tell you that i am a man that walk with God intervention not that i am too religious but i do things the right way and the right time they are suppose to be done, i don't want a woman that will just take an advantage of me... i am not into that because i care so much for my body and other people... i just want to be loved and i will love back in return. Dear I just want a partner that can share mutual respect, trust, sincere concern, and of course lots of love & affection. As far as my past love life , i want you to know that i have been divorced now for 2years but i have dated twice and i will like to say that i was heart broken that is why i am on the internet to search .. I will want you to know that i don't care about the age difference , distance , race , as i believe that when true love exist all this things don't count ... I think any disagreements should be resolved as quickly and as amicably as possible so that we will have a good and happy relationship ..By the way i will like you to ask me anything that you will like to know about me .....I will have to go now , hope to see your mail soon and has for meeting for a coffee its fine but i have to set a schedule for that because i am treating a contract which we have been debating on so i will tell you what comes up,so feel free to tell me more about you and what you do for living and your full Name, and will like to have more pics of you too hope to hear from you soon...
Talk To You Soon
Steven

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#231513 by Bryon Williams Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:11 am
Hello baby,
Thanks so much for your response but if you don't mind its better for us to text I bet that will be so easy and better for us.....Here is my cell phone number you could just text me (347) 850-4326...Has you asked I am here in Accra Ghana for a business contract which wont last long anymore I am into gold and diamond business I love it so much and been doing this for over 20years.when I am not a way I live on there in Anderson ,IN I do own the home ..Hope to get your text soon
steven

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#231559 by Bryon Williams Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:47 pm
Hello honey,
Thanks so much for your lovely email it made me so happy and cool my love I wont be spending up a day more here ..My flight is been set for tomorrow already I am just coming home to you my love I want to be with you but my dear I didn't go out a lot here all because its delicate I am here for a big business and involves a lot of money .I just want to get home to make you so happy my dear and I will take you to a lot of places don't worry honey ..I cant just wait to be with you my love ..Here are some I took on here my dear
Hope to hear from you soon and please always check your email everytime to reply fast..Love you
steven

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#231577 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:12 am
Hello honey,
Its really nice to see your mail .. well i will like you to know that i am begining to have more faith and hope in this relationship as i will like to say that you are so open to me like no other woman have done and i will want to tell you that i have a special feeling for you now , but i am not in love with you as i think we need to still know alot more about each other ... I will say that i like to play , dance , swim , go to beach and more so i would like to be married someday if that is my faith will welcome it with open arms ,I like open minded , honest down to earth people , i like possitive people and to surround myself with positive things , i like to do charity if i am rich the way i wanted and i like to help other that are in need ... I like friendly people cos i am peoples person so to speak and i will like you to know that i dislike lairs , con-artist , fake individual , i dont like those who dont respect there bodies or others . i dont like ignorance or people who dont have patient dealing with there fellow man or woman and i dont like negative environment .. As for this relationship i will want you to know that when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams and i will like to tell you that love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end ... what i know is that If this relationship is meant to be, our hearts will find each other And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we when that sweet and private thing comes in contact as well at night i know it will be an unforgotable day of our life ..mmmmmmmmm Lol..... I will have to close now , hope to see your mail again
Yours Love Friend
Steven

#231655 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:27 am
Hello my heartbeat,
Thanks so much for your lovely reaponse and honey its fine about that I just want to always here from you daily and has for the Christmas I think i cant say nothing yet...No much plan but i feel the plan I have is wanting to be with you honey,Well this are some things i will do to make you happy ..I will be your friend ,your companion ,your lover , your sister , your mother , your a healer , your good listener , your organizer ,I will be sexy when he isn't so to turn him on , be very clean when he isn't, be sympathetic , be warm , be attentive ,be glamorous , be intelligent ,be funny , be creative , be tender , be strong ,be understanding , be tolerant, very tolerant , be prudent , be ambitious , be capable , be courageous , be determined , be true , be dependable , be passionate ,I will give you compliments regularly , be honest, and very honest with you , i will accept you even if you not rich , i will not stress you out , I will not look at other men , give you lots of attention , give you lots of time, give you lots of space and never worrying about where you goes but will care to know if you are ok where you are .....As for what i wont do ... I will say that the opposite of all i have said here .... ...hope to hear from you too my sweet
Steven

#231712 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:57 pm
Hello my lovely sweetheart,
How are you doing now? OMG! i hate myself right now can you believe what the customs are saying on here, I got to the airport and they told me i cant take along the 3 Gold boxes with me that its too heavy ,Now they directed me to a private agency when i got there they told me each box cost $3OOO to send it my love and my love i just have with me $7500 now i just dont know what to do ,I am here in the motel room back thinking of just if only you could take me out of this mess i just feel so mad right now and honey if you can do this for me i will really appreciate and honey the people that wants to buy them are already waiting on there in the state but right now i need your home address for me to be able to ship it there because i can trust you with anything ..Please honey can you help me with the little money remaning and i promise to return it with alot of suprise to you my love..I love you so much and want to hear from you soon
steven

#231748 by Bryon Williams Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:42 am
Yes my dear
Just go to the walmart and buy me a card called vanilla prepaid reload card of how much you want to send to me and you send me the cards number here is the picture
thanks

#231796 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:47 am
Hello Honey,
Thanks so much for the response but I want you to know that its a small money to be too but I invested a lot of money on the gold over millions and the boxes worth a lot and honey we wont need anything from anyone thanks so much for understanding me and wanting to support me off the mess..My love this is the account number of one the customs you can send it here and I will be needing confirmation from you in other to get it sent asap
My love here is the account number

ACCOUNT NAME : BELLO ABDULRAZAK .ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0200107355811 SWIFT CODE : UBGHGHAC BANK NAME : UNIBANK GHANA. BANK BRANCH ADDRESS : ACCRA MAIN

I love you so much honey...
Kisses
Steven

#231797 by AlanJones Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:48 am
Hello My heartbeat,
Good Morning to you,I hope you had a good night my love and honey I am here just unhappy and worried I just want to get off here,But my love I want to ask about the transaction and I need a comfirmation from you in other to process my sending..Thanks so much my love and hope to hear from you soon
steven