Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#233723 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:40 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348121391987

Dear,

Thanks for your message, this is all you needed to get my boxes to you, you will need to contact the insurance/security company through their e-mail and tell them you are my fiancee and you want them to send you my boxes to your home address.

Their is a clearance fee that's needed to be paid which is $650, i will want you to assist me to pay them the clearance fee for them to be able to ship my boxes to you, i have $5.5million dollars inside the boxes. I will give you the unlocking codes as soon as the boxes gets to you. I am very glad to hear that you want to help me out in getting my boxes to your home address.

I am also very happy to hear that you can be trusted and i will be very happy if you don't disappoint me. I will give you the 15% i promised you because i will use that to show appreciation to you to what you have done for me and we will also get married and live happily forever. You are about doing something that will change my life entirely, you want to get me out of the hell that i am going through hell here .

I don't have a single penny on me right here but got lots in my boxes, you will take the 15% from the boxes when it gets to you and you will also take some money from one of the boxes and send it to me for me to buy myself a plane ticket and to clear my debt here. i can't get out of here to go to the insurance/security company and take my money because of the African guy, he works hand in hand with the police and some other gang members here. They will kill me and get the money from me if i try to get the money myself, that is why i want it shipped to you in the states so that there wont be any trouble with me here.

This is the information's you need to contact the company, please make sure you send them my deposit details for them to know which luggage's you are talking about.

Contact the company through their e-mail and tell them you want to get my boxes from them and they should tell you whatever you needed done to get my boxes to your apartment in the states.

Remember that you need to send them my deposit details for them to know which boxes you are talking about. I will really appreciate your honesty in this matter. I am promising you a 15% of all the whole my money when my boxes get to you to show you appreciation. and we will still go ahead and marry and invest the rest of the money in a lucrative business.

MY DEPOSIT DETAILS

Depositor: Miss Catherine Obi
Boxes Description : 2 TRUNK BOXES
Deposit Certification#: 402276
Details Deposit#: GSC-0530-PIG25
Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP5633
Certification#: 402276

COMPANY'S INFORMATION

COMPANY'S NAME : King's Security Company Nigeria Ltd.
CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]
ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
Tel/Fax No: +2348121391987

Let me know when you have contacted the company and tell me what they says.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement