Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#238342 by Faizan Docherty Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:29 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 108.166.119.110
Originating ISP: Rackspace Cloud Servers
City: San Antonio
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.25.43.144 with SMTP id r138csp2541571lfr;
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:07:03 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.107.47.216 with SMTP id v85mr41507901iov.86.1424257622853;
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:07:02 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from SolSites ([108.166.119.110])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id gy3si17897688icc.56.2015.02.18.03.07.02
for <snipped>;
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:07:02 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=108.166.119.110;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: by SolSites (Postfix, from userid 33)
id C1CF2755EA7; Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:06:55 +0000 (UTC)
To: <snipped>
Subject: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL WITH URGENT RESPOND.
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 33:ler.php
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <20150218110655.C1CF2755EA7@SolSites>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:06:55 +0000 (UTC)

DEAR.
Please don’t feel embarrass or surprise by receiving this letter in your mail box, i got your information from the chamber of commerce Indonesia, as one of the registered and qualified business genius in your country, this is what make me to contact you as a partnership to transact this private business.

I am Barrister Godden Kim Sr., solicitor and advocate from England, but presently in Indonesia due to the Syrian conflicts that caused the death of my client with his entire family, I have been able to offset a deposited fund sum of (USD$3.8Million) that belong to my late client contractor in Syria,
I have been contact by the bank that have the deposited fund of $3.8million that belong to my late client as far back as 2 years ago, since 15th of December 2012 which was the day that my late client passed away with his family during the Syrian Conflicts, there is no family, friend or relatives that show face on behalf of the late contractor to claim the deposited fund, late Dr. Samad Qudus and the only person that can testify on this fund is me been his lawyer.

This fund is now floating in a suspense account of Bank Central Asia Indonesia, contacting you on this issue became imperative to owing the fact that the deposited fund cannot be claim by me without a second party involve as the relative to my late client of which I will present to the bank where the fund was deposited, i am seeking for a foreign partnership with you, because the bank had issued my firm a letter to present any relative of my late client to claim the fund before it become dormant account.

Therefore, what is required from you is trust and honesty, while this fund can be useful for profitable business or investment in your country, I will travel down to your country as soon as the fund is effective to your account, you can email me now on [email protected] with your details to indicate your wiliness.

(1), Your Full Names/ADDRESS
(2), Your Cell Telephone/Fax Number
(3), Profession:
(4), Age/Sex:
(5), Status:

I will like you to send me sms to confirm that you receive this message in your mail box to avoid internet hacker interception.

Regards.

Barrister Godden Kim.
Solicitor and Advocate.
Mobile: +6285883338990.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#250670 by AlanJones Tue May 12, 2015 5:13 am
Dear Friend.

I am so sorry for my late respond due to my bad condition of health since over 2months ago, i will like to the language that you understand so that i can use Google translator to translate to you language for your better understanding.

But before then, i am contacting you to present you as the relative of my late client who died with his entire family on 15th of December 2012 during the Syrian Conflicts and there is no family, friend or relatives that will appear to claim the deposited fund of my late client which is $3.8millionn usd.

Therefore, what is required from you is trust and honesty, while this fund can be useful for profitable business or investment in your country, I will like you to provide me this requested information's so that i can proceed with you.

(1), Your Full Names/ADDRESS
(2), Your Cell Telephone/Fax Number
(3), Profession:
(4), Age/Sex:
(5), Status:

Your honest and trust is the most important in this transaction.

Awaiting for your urgent respond as soon as possible and send me sms text message to confirm that you receive this message.

Regards.
Barrister Godden Kim.
Mobile: +6281297329611.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.