Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#241380 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:13 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Good Day Sir/Madam

We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process.Kindly contact us now via email (([email protected]))

INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 2% Interest rate .

AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A Minimum Amount Of 5,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000.000.

INFORMATION NEEDED: As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR LOAN APPROVED? After receiving your applicationform,The loan terms,conditions and repayment plan will be send to you and once you are in agreement with the conditions of your loan .all documents will be forwarded to your email attachment, approval document follows . So I will rather say, it will take 48 hours to have your loan processed, approved and released to you.

For Notification,We Offer Loan to people that needs it and Loan is Offered from the range of 5,000.00 to 100,000,000.00 and also mainly in any currency USD, GBP, EURO E.T.C, interest rate is 2% So, I will like you to get back to me with the amount You Need as Loan and duration to pay back the loan so that i can get back to you with More Information Regarding this Loan.

HOW DO I APPLY? Please fill this application form below and contact us now via email (([email protected])):

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

First Name:.....

Sex:.............

State............

Home Address:....

Phone No:........

Loan Amount :.....

Loan Duration.....

Purpose of Loan:...

Have You Applied For a loan Before?.............

We believe we have been able to answer most of the questions that are frequently asked by loan applicants before securing a loan. In agreement to the above rules/policies, you are expected to fill the form provided above. Thanks for your understanding and for choosing this firm.

Kindly contact us now via email (([email protected]))

Regards,
Mr. Patrick Joe.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241381 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:14 am

Good Day and thanks for your response,

YES. We give out loan to all people round the world, all you need to do is to fill the loan application from so that we an proceed immediately with the transaction.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regard.
Sir. Rahul Gandhi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241506 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:18 am
OFFICE : 15TH FLOOR D 1, M.H. TOWER NEW DELHI, 110012. INDIA
TEL: +91-971-643-2557
EMAIL: [email protected]
======================================================
Motto: More Than Lending
======================================================
Motto: More Than Lending
=====================================
Borrower's Name: XXX
Borrower's Country: XXX
Borrower's City: XXX
Phone Numbers: XXX
=========================================================================
Sequel to your mail stating that you need more information on our loan offer, regarding your loan issue, it easy with our very affective fixed rate of interest makes it easier for you to budget and plan ahead. We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process.

INTEREST RATE:
==============
==============
In the loan we offer, we do charge 2% monthly for the loan. Note that the loan re-payment schedule starts 3 months after loan has been transferred to applicants. Applicant must be above 18 years.

Loan Amount Needed: 10,000,000.00€
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 25 years
Monthly Loan Payment: 42,385.43€
Number of Payments: 301
Cumulative Payments: 12,715,630.51€
Total Interest Paid: 2,715,630.51€

1. Loan Condition:
I want you to get back to me if you are in agreement with the loan terms and condition so that I will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately. I want you to know that you have finally see the right company that is willing and ready to help you pay your debts. All you have to do now is to get back to us and let us know you are in agreement with the Loan terms and condition so that we can move further

2. Transfer Of Your Loan:
Bank to Bank Transfer: the transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you.

3. Loan Refund:
The loan must be refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay. For this reason, we are giving a maximum duration of 30 years to the loan seeker so that she will be able to repay the loan within that period.

4. Identity:
A Borrower is require to send a SCANNED COPY of any form of Identity Card for proper identification and documentation to this transaction. This could be a DriversLicense, International Passport, Working ID , State ID, SSN ID etc.

5. Joint Account:
If two or more people are named as the customer, the liability of each shall be joint and several. This means that each of you is fully responsible for all the obligations set out in this loan agreement.

6. Loan Approval and Registration:
I will forward your loan to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the approval and registration of the loan, and also send the Loan to the insurance company so that the loan can be insured immediately And NOTE the Borrower/ Beneficiary will pay small amount for the approval of his or her before transfer to borrower's bank account.

7. Default:
We may, after giving you reasonable notice, demand immediate repayment of the loan, together with any other sums payable by you under this loan terms and terminate the loan agreement, in any of the following events;

* You fail to repay any installment within one month of it falling due.

* You fail to keep to any other terms of the fund agreement.

* You have given false information when applying for this fund.

* Your bankruptcy.

Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you, you have to give me a fast response so that I can send you the loan agreement document, So that the processing your loan can start as soon as possible.

Waiting your response

Yours sincerely
Sir. Rahul Gandhi (C.E.O)
SKY CREDIT FINANCIAL LOAN INVESTMENT

+919716432557

#241734 by AlanJones Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 pm
Thanks for your response, XXX.

I want you to understand that immediately after were in receipt of your email, a notice was sent to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council of how your loan will be register and approve, but the manager told me that the trustee compensation for the registration and approval of your loan amount sum of 10,000.000.00€ loan will only cost you 455€.

I want you to fill out the information below so we can send it to the Ministry of Finance and also to the bank in charge of your loan transfer. I will also instruct you on how you are make the payment of sum of 455€ . that is necessary for the registration and approval of your loan before transfer to your bank account.

Name account ...
Account Number ...
The name of your bank ...
Country / Destination ...
Local Bank ...
IBAN / SWIFT CODE ...

And you can also call us on telephone number + 91-971-643-2557 if you do not understand so I can make you understand better and you have to know if you make get this loan you have to trust me just as I have trust in you that you will not run away with my money after it is be transfer to your bank account okay. so if you are in agreement you are to get back so I can give you the information to make the payment for the registration and approve of your loan be transfer to your bank account immediately okay. So wait your email or your call as soon as possible.

Awaiting your urgent response.
Yours sincerely
Mrs. Teresa Michael (C.E.O)

#241805 by AlanJones Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:02 am
Good Day XXX,

Without wasting much time you are expected to use this details of payment to make the payment of 455€ via Western Union or Money Gram in your location so that your loan sum of 10,000.000.00€ will be Register and approve and be transfer to your bank account immediately okay

Here are the details of payment...

Receiver's Name: William Vanessa
Receiver's Country: India
Receiver's State: New Delhi
Amount to Sent:455€

As soon as the payment is made send me the following information below

Sender's name:
Sender's Country:
MTCN:
Amount sent:

Once you make this payment everything about this transaction will be completed without any delay,

Hope to hear from you soon with the payment details..
Best Regard.
Mr. Rahul.

#241806 by AlanJones Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:03 am
Thanks for your response XXX.

In regard of your email, You have nothing to worry about regarding this transaction okay once you make the payment your loan will Registered and Approve and be transfer to your bank account and you have to know that we do not release our company bank details to our client easily so you have to use Western Union Or Money Gram to send this payment so that we can proceed immediately.

Hope to hear from as soon as possible.
Mr. Rahul.

#241807 by AlanJones Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:04 am
Hello XXX.

In regard to your loan here is the company bank account to make the payment so that we can proceed with the transaction immediately okay.

HDFC BANK LTD
Name: SHREE PADMAVATI TRADING CO.
NO: 50200003707197.
IFSC: 0001669
BRANCH: CHATTARPUR
PAN: FQUPS8504N

Once you make the payment forward us the deposit slips so that we can proceed immediately.
Best Regard.
Mr. Rahul.