Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#241500 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Letter of Introduction

Peace Be With You.

Hello Dear, It is with heart full of hope that I write to
seek for your help. I am Mrs., Linda Kabila. A woman of
48 years old resident in Democratic Republic of Congo over
25 years ago, I am the 3Third wife of the Late Congo
President, Laurent Kabila who was assassinated few years
ago. You may be
Surprise to receive my letter, however, I got your contact
from my private search and decided to contact you from my
private.

Search and decided to contact you for confidential business.
Since the death of my late husband, President Laurent
Kabila, there have been incessant hostilities spanning in
the family over his WILL. ‘My only daughter and I have
been marginalized by other wives and his first son Joseph
Kabila who succeeded him as the new president of Democratic
Republic of Congo. Perhaps because of my closeness with my
late husband as his last and youngest wife or because I am a
foreigner.

However, before the death of my husband, Laurent Kabila
deposited the sum of US$6.3m (Six Million Three Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars) in my name
In a security company, until we open communication? I shall
be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account
for safe keeping.

I promise to give you 30% of the Total amount after at the
end of the transaction and also I will issue you a letter of
Authorization that will enable the Security Company to
release the box to you. Observe carefully no risk inherent,
so I urge you not to underestimate this vision. My only
daughter and I shall come over immediately the consignment
(money) leaves the security company to meet with you in your
country.

The diplomatic Courier Company will tag the consignment as
personal effect: - As soon as I receive your consent,
relevant documents will be prepared in your favor
authenticating you as the beneficiary of the consignment.

As I counting on your quick respond for more detail
information.
Best regards,
Mrs. Linda Kabila.
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241501 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:33 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998755281

XXX

Dear .

Thank you very much to your email. I have seen that you are a nice and
reliable trust business partner, I wish to transfer my money to your
bank account in country.

I am from congo republic, the wife of former president laurent
desire`e kabila of congo and he died on 18th fabuary 2001.

I am sending to you a proof as per bank contact information and I am
going to send my pictures and my documents deposit proof to you, what
you said is right. but follow my instructions and do well contact the
bank remittance director Dr. Peter Williams (PHD) immediately.

My Dear , due to my health I wish to give you a bank contact
information at the same time to enabled you to contact bank
immediately, because I have settled with the courier office and they
have brought the consignment money to the bank and the bank remittance
officer is demanding your partculars to enable remits the accurate
amount into your bank account.
I wish you will contact bank remittance director Dr, Peter Williams
immediately and send to him your bank partculars and other transfer
information for the bank to commence to the transfer the money as per
my instruction to remit the amount into your bank account. Remittance
director Dr. Peter Williams address are follows.

(INT'L REMITTANCE OFFICER)
DIRECTOR OF UBA.
DR.PETER WILLIAMS (PHD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +229 98 75 52 81
01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin Agence Porto-Novo
Carré n°316 Attakê 2er Arr

This is the bank information and I will want you to contact remittance
director of bank Dr. Peter Willaims and forward your bank account
partculars to the bank and open telephone communication with him and
make sure you call the bank remittance director on phone immediately
and email bank.

Please in your next email try and send your mobile phone number to me
and your identity Card. Once you send it to the bank try and send a
copy to me.

Thank you and reply me.
Best Regards
Mrs. Linda Kabila

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241909 by AlanJones Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:59 pm
Reply-to: - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22998755281 & +22998671177

(INT'L REMITTANCE OFFICER)
DIRECTOR OF UBA.
DR.PETER WILLIAMS (PHD)
Tel: +229 98 75 52 81
01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin Agence Porto-Novo
Carré n°316 Attakê 2er Arr

Attention: XXX

The Remittance Director has received the application form well filed and note your Transfer is now in progress in the bank and been programming in to your account.

The United Bank for Africa officially write in respect to your transfer instruction given to our Branch Office.

We humbly wish to inform you that all your details and Transfer applications are received and have been forwarded to our remittance department, and been approved by our legal department here in our head office Branch. and signed by manager director and confirmed to be correct and authentic by our legal Transfer Department.

However, we have started the processing of transferring the sum of $6.3 million Dollars to your account by our legal Transfer department, and all the documents necessary for the transfer is correct and authentic. We have been instructed by Mrs. Linda Kabila to transfer the total sum of $6.3 Million Dollars from our Bank to your Bank designated account in your country.

This Transfer process is to be carried out by our transfer department and as such we would be obliged to finish with the relevant procedures. We are to inform you that all dealings with you and our bank would be done under the jurisdiction of the Benin Law Makers and our Banking Policy.

It would be essential to note that as a financial institutions, our obligation`s to guarantee you a total fulfillment of the transfer.

You are therefore advised to acknowledge the following conditions:

(1) You are required to Contact a representative Lawyer from a reputable law firm here in Benin immediately to come to our Bank head office here in Benin, for an official legal endorsement of the AFFIDAVIT OF FUND CLAIM and JUDICIARY APPROVAL, for the final release of the money to your designated Bank account in country.

(2) we would facilitate the transfer when your lawyer is arrive here in our Bank Head office to present AFFIDAVIT OF FUND CLAIM and JUDICIARY APPROVAL sign all the transfer files and Defend the available documents with our Bank legal department, for the transfer completion in your Bank account in Three Banking days confirmation take`s 72hrs manifesting three Banking working days.

(3) Your lawyer present is needed here in our head office, to Defend you and represent you and sign the final transfer slip and the release bond file's so that we can complete the transfer in your account. Mind you that the file's for the transfer is now open, waiting for your lawyer any time from today. in option`s since you do not have any lawyer herein Benin, we advise you to contact our accredited Attorney Barrister. Mr. Frank Onye Esq. Chamber. Below is the following contact:

FOLLOW UP MY INSTRUCTION HERE AND CONTACT ATTORNEY FOR THE TWO DOCUMENTS YOUR TRANSACTION REQUIRED WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY.

Barrister. Mr. Frank Onye
Tel: +229 98 67 11 77
e-mail: [email protected]

(LLB,BL.)
Principal law Officer
Liberty Law Firm.

e-mail: [email protected]

Benin Bar Association (Board Member)
Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Justice.
Accredited Resident Bank Attorney since 1986.

This procedure would ensure the smooth conclusion of this transaction, and you are hereby advised to contact this Bank attorney immediately, with the above address as an instruction’s. Please do not hesitated to contact us if you require any further information, as we wait to see your Lawyer here in our office as soon as possible. This is according to the general meeting held by the bank Directors today.

We anticipate your swift responds

Yours faithfully
Dr. Peter Williams (PHD)
Director of Remittance
foreign operations
United Bank for Africa Benin.

#242070 by AlanJones Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:50 am

Benin Bar Association (Board Member) Solicitor & Advocate of the High Court of Justice. Accredited Resident Bank Attorney since 1986. (LLB, BL.) Principal law Officer Liberty Law Firm.
BARISTER FRANK ONYE CHEMBERS: Date: 17/3/2015

27 B.P. 2289 Recette Principal
Cotonou Republic of Benin

This is Barrister. Frank Onye Esq Chambers, The authorities of our law firm are in receipt of your mail, briefing and requesting us to precede to the high court of Justice Benin about two documents at the High Court of Justice to enable you to transfer your funds into your bank account.

Note`s our law firm will first verifies the two documents in high court with Magistrate.
Please note that as soon as the verification regarding the two documents is present to the magistrate, I will get back to you and let you know what to do and on how to get the documents from court.

This is the two documents that you have to get it from high court and ministry of finance Benin for your fund transfer.

1. (AFFIDAVIT OF FUND CLAIM
AND
2. (JUDICIARY APPROVAL.

Consequently, we hereby enjoin you to exercise patience as we shall get back to you on time as soon as our above said verification is concluded with the chief Magistrate.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Yours in service.

(LLB, BL.)

Principal law Officer
Liberty Law Firm.

#242291 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:22 am
Attention: XXX.

This is to let you know the out come of my discussion with court magistrate for your transfer about the two documents which you requested my service as Attorney to get for you in a high court, Affidavit of fund claim certificate /ministry of finance for Judiciary Approval certificate, as I went to the high court of justice Benin after court meeting, I enters magistrate office to discuss with him about the two documents and magistrate told me that to get this two documents requires money and I ask him the amount to get this two documents and he told me that the two documents will cost you the sum of $1,000.00 dollars.

Note’s this money is to pay for your two documents in the high court not for my service money, I think you understand me, my service money is after doing this work for you, as soon as your bank transfer your money to your nominated bank account, you will pay me the sum of $5000.00 dollars. As my service charge. Note I can not ask you to pay me now , I will wait you to pay me when you transfer your money to your account, I will send you my account number to pay my service charge, the amount $1000.00 is for you two documents, do you understand me well.

PLEASE NOTE.

I have made all verification about the two documents in the high court and in the bank, note’s that this very documents is important to the bank now and this documents is what you need to present to the bank for bank director to transfer your money into your bank account,
Kindly be informed that our law firm have verified & confirmed from United Bank for Africa Benin) the existence of the deposit and legality of the fund which you sought to be transferred into your designated Bank account. I assured you of a good service herein our law firm.

Pursuant to the said verification and confirmation being done in respect of two documents to obtain in your name in high court to enable your fund Transfer, our office have made a representation on your behalf today at the High court of Justice authority herein Port-Novo Benin and you are required by magistrate to pay for the Affidavit of Fund Claim/Approval, legalization/ endorsement and stamping the sum of $1000.00 USD- only being the Court’s Registry endorsement, stamping & approval / Affidavit of Fund Claim, in respect of your fund transfer to be done smoothly into your nominated account .

(i.) You are to make the payment through Western Union Transfer or BY Money Gram Transfer by using our law firm’s secretary to make the payment in his name: Friday Timothy Nzeruem:

PAY ON THIS NAME:
Receiver’s Friday Timothy Nzeruem
Receiver’s Friday Timothy Nzeruem
Address/ Destination: 27 B.P. 2289 Recette Principal
$1000.00 USD
City: PORT-NOVO
State: PORT-NOVO.

Test Question: OK
Answer: OK.

(ii.) Go to any Western Union Transfer or Money Gram Transfer nearest to you and send the above stated amount immediately today using the information detailed above to enabling us to obtain the two documents Affidavit of Fund Claim/Approval, in your name. I already inform them that I am coming back to pay for the two documents to collect it.
Pay to the secretary name giving to you above. Send the MTCN payment information to me as soon as you pay it today.

PLEASE NOTE. THE TWO DOCUMENTS PRICE IS: $1000.00 USD (AFFIDAVIT OF FUND CLAIM AND JUDICIARY APPROVAL.)

(a.) be informed that our law firm cannot accept or act on your brief unless the $1000.00 USD – of the two documents is paid to the Court’s Registry for endorsement, stamping & approval /Affidavit of Fund Claim paid by you today.

(b.) The payment of the two documents for the endorsement will be stamping & approval/ Affidavit of Fund Claim will mobilize me and enable our law firm to stand in high court on behalf of you. I represent you as your personal attorney here.

(d.) We look forward to receive the payment control number, if you need account from me I can provide you account to pay the money for the two documents, note you will send receipt as evidence that you have paid for the two documents to the court and Immediately this documents money is paid, magistrate will give court Clark order to process your two documents.

(e.) For your information, please note that this payment is not for our law firm, but for the two documents that you need and you requested me to verify for you at the high court today (Affidavit of Fund Claim/ Judiciary Approval). And this is the payment you are to pay to the high court to get the two documents as quickly as you need it.

Be rest assured again that this law firm will give you a satisfactory service and ensure you that your fund will be transfer to your nominated bank account immediately you send this money to the Magistrate court office, so you are required here to do the needful payment of the two documents for you to get it.

Please note, try to provide me another mobile telephone number, I am trying to reach you on your mobile telephone number , but I can not get you through with it, give me another number .

Thank you.

Yours in Service.

Barrister.Mr. Frank Onye (LLB, BL.)

Principal law Officer
Liberty Law Firm.

Benin Bar Association (Board Member)
Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Justice.
Accredited Resident Bank Attorney since 1986.

#242573 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:48 am

PLEASE PAY TO THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER IMMEDIATELY. SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP BY ATTACHMENT.

ACCOUNT NAME: OLUSANJO ABIMBOLA BUSAYO
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U B A)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 508500049951
SWIFT CODE: COBB BJBJ
BANK ADDRESS: Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin; Cotonou, Benin. Phone, 9018642556.
CODE IBAN: BJ21210670150850850004995129

Yours in Service

Barrister: Mr. Frank Onye
Esq: Chambers

#242713 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:47 am
Sir,

Your email is well acknowledged and I will be waiting for the payment slip details as soon as your accountant is through with the payment paper detail.
I assured you my best of service.
Thanks you

Yours in Serivce.
Barrister: Mr. Frank Onye.
Esq: Chambers

#243176 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:18 am
XXX

Thank you forlast email you stated that you have paeed all the details to your accountant to arrange the payment am expecting to see the slip recipt of transfer payment as is done.
how many days it will takes to transfer the one thousand dollar to the account.
Your bank here called me for the papers and I told bank director that is not yet ready , i am expecting the money from you to pay for the papers in a high court and gets it ready to the bank and once is ready now bank would have transfer the money into your account.
let me know as soon as the payment is done into the account giving to you by me.
Barrister: Mr. Frank Onye.
Esq : Chambers

#243371 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:10 am
XXX

In your reply of the payment by your lawyer and your accountant, which investigations are you doing with your lawyer and your accountant?
could you send me your personal mobile Telephone:NO
I want to call you and speak to you if possible.
Thanks

#243496 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:56 am
XXX

You mean your lawyer will be contacting the relevant regulators in my country to make sure that everything is legitimate.?
That means that you are not sure of when the transfer will be done. please do contact back your partner and tell him the same thing and when you are ready for my assistance you can contact me, but as for me I will not worry my self over your transaction I have other things to do.
I called this number you give me is not going through, that means the number is not insisting.
If you are real person call me on (+229 98 67 11 77: