Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242799 by Grunt Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:59 pm
meetup2

loverman1234
49 year old male
Seeking a woman for dating
Ethnicity: Native American
City: Las Vegas
Marital status: Single
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
About loverman1234
I am sensual and tender man that has lots of love in has heart to present to someone special. I am romantic and down-to-earth at the same time, I can be very different, try to live my life to the fullest yet stay serious when it is necessary. My friends say I am too naive but I don't think it is a bad thing - even though I look at the world through pink glasses, I think my world is more beautiful and bright.

Interests: seeking for my soul mate
Education: Graduate degree
no profile image

Hello dear lovely friend, good day I hope you are doing fine over there, my name is George,I'm contacting you because am looking for a honest partner for a good relationship well am living in Michigan, there fore if you don't mind i would love you to reply me,so that from their we get to know each other. i will send you some more of my picture as soon as i receive your mail.i hope i am not offending you for expressing my feelings of been your friend.Thanks, as i look forward to hear from you,have a wonderful moment.contact me with this email address.[email protected]) or call me on my phone: 734-821-4611 i hope to hear from you bye George
Advertisement

#242802 by Grunt Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:05 pm
email address leads to a profile on zorpia

george
50, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Ukraine.
Ethnicity Native American
Currently Living With Alone