Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245607 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:47 am
Reply-to: UBA BANK - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968550386

United Bank for Africa Benin
PMB. No. 0127, Agbokou Street, Porto Novo
Benin Republic

Attn Dear Beneficiary!

This is Dr. Michael Ezeh, Director Cash Processing Unit, United Bank for Africa [UBA]
the only bank appointed by the A.U members led by President Thomas Yayi Boni.

Due to the fraudulent activities going on in West Africa countries, where some innocent beneficiaries are asked to pay in advance before they can receive their Funds owed to them in Africa. The Africa union (A.U) held meeting in Benin republic and have resolved to pay all beneficiaries in cash through the means of diplomatic courier service. We received your files from international monetary fund (IMF) as one of the beneficiaries. Therefore, your total sum of $6.5Million United States Dollars are going to be delivered to you as soon as We concluded the Shipping arrangement, but you have to take note of this: Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in conveying the Funds to you through genuine diplomatic courier service, and how it was spent will be detailed to you. So, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will be no more Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($6.500, 000.00) but Six Million Four Hundred and Ninety Thousand United State Dollars ($6.490, 000.00) Now, if any Office or an individual tells you that he/she is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer, both western union or money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds, no International bank hon. our remittance instruction any more, that is why we have decided to pay in cash through courier.

We also received a report that you have paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to deliver this your Funds to you. Dear, as a senior Banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instructions, you will receive your funds in three days time. Your funds will be packaged in a box, and be taken to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you so you can see how the funds were packaged, I will send you more mails to give you more information with my international passport for you to know the genuine of this transaction.

Meanwhile, do forward to me your current residential address and direct phone number for quick delivery because time is no more by our side? All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you will stop dealing with those fraudsters.

I am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Dr. Michael Ezeh
Director Cash Processing Unit
United Bank for Africa
email: by clicking reply for security purposes
phone : +229 68550386

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement