Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246737 by AlanJones Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22677513125

Dear Friend,

I Mr.Arinz Mutawa, the director of the accounts & auditing department at the African development bank Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso in west Africa. With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us, and I want you to know that the amount of $ 10.5 million will be transferred to your name as a foreign partner of our deceased client.

I need your help to get this fund to be transfer out from here to your account, and we share at a ratio of 60% for me, while 40% is for you in any assistance that you may require to give during the transferring process of this fund into your account. You will receive this amount by bank transfer.

Please send your full name and your directly phone numbers, and address, and I will details you about this transaction. You have to contact me through my private e-mail at ([email protected])

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and remain blessed.

CONTACTS ME THROUGH MY INFORMATION
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.(A.D.B).BF
PhoneNo: +226-77513125,
Mr.Arinz Mutawa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement