Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#247985 by AlanJones Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347066148609

My Good Friend,

I believe you still remember me. I am Mrs. Dora Wong, your partner from Benin Republic. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Presently I am in his country Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the fund, despite your inability to finance the transaction.

Now I am out of country but left an instruction behind for you , A conpensation of U$950,000.00 , which is in certified bank draft.

Based on this, contact my Secretary Mr.Robert Williams on this phone number +234-7066148609, Email:[email protected] to pick up the draft which I kept in his custody for compensation of your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that regard. He will guide you on how to receive the draft.

I appreciated your efforts at that time,so feel free and get in touch with him as directed. Please do let me know immediately you receive the draft so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

with best regards,
Dora Wong.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement