Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250680 by soldierfortune Tue May 12, 2015 5:46 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Judith Abdul, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Eng. Mokan Abdul) had been a substantial bank deposit ($1.2 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Judith is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: waydate
Username: judithme33
Sex: woman
Ethnicity: African

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-14 00:39:13

([email protected]) Hello My name is miss judith i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]). I believe we can move from here.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:38:42 +0000
Subject: TELL ME ABOUT YOU‏‏

Thank you for having interest in our relationship, Am Miss Judith Abdul (never married), i am 24 years old here I attached is my picture, send to me also your nice pictures and your likes and dislikes,

I am from Sudan-Africa; I am the only child of my parents Remember, distance, age, family background does not matter in a relationship, rather true love and trust. I am now living with the church orphanage home in Senegal, i was born into a Christian family now am living in christian orphanage home like i said before. I am now grown of age in this orphanage home and wishes to search out a person that i can use his/her contact to travel out of my present location, as my situation here is no longer good for me.

I am computer literate, from a vocational school; I can do well in secretarial works. i still have more good information with treasures to share with you when you allow me more into your private life. When i hear from you, I will send to you my patron`s private phone number in my next message for our easy communication, as we are restricted not to posses our own telephone, money and international passport, then i will send my full life profile.

Have a nice day
Miss Judith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:54:58 +0000
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME‏‏

Am very happy in your reply to my email and once again I am very happy to write to you. I now know that you are God sent, it is a little bad over here to me, I am from kadugli in Sudan and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country last time.

My late father Engineer Mokan Abdul works oil contracts for former Sudan government and also a gold merchant, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killed my father and my mother in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed that time to make my way by the help of UNITED NATION to where I am living now in an orphanage camp.

Honestly my condition here in this orphanage is quite unbearable and I am sick and tired of staying here any longer. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the week. It’s just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon, someone told me I could always find solutions to most problems through the web. I really would like some piece of help or advice from you because I have seen that this gathering is made up of widely-experienced men and women.

Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling USD 1.2 M (One Million Two Hundred Thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which I am the next of kin to it. Meanwhile all my relatives have ran away and they are nowhere to be found. Moreover I wanted to facilitate this arrangement by myself, but due to my refugee status, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late father’s money into your account in your country, and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here. As I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which I deposed in you and wish the same from you, do not betray me please. Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information's in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope I have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the DEATH CERTIFICATE and the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, I will like You to send to me the following:-

1. YOUR FULL NAME..................................
2. YOUR PHONE NUMBER...................................
3. YOUR OCCUPATION........................................
4. YOUR AGE.........................................................
5. YOUR FULL IDENTIFICATION ID AND ADDRESS ..................

Meanwhile, you can reach me by the help of the united nation, Rev Father Philip Johnson of the (UNITED NATION) here in the orphanage. So if you wish to speak with me you can call me with his phone number (+221778376374 or 0022778376374) he will send for me, am always in the female hostel. Do not call on Sunday`s because he does not come to the orphanage on Sunday, you can reach me other days from eight in the morning till seven in the evening Senegal time.

Miss Judith

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:08:01 +0000
Subject: PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK TODAY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Thank you for still loving me and promising to help me out, How are you doing over there and your family i hope is fine? I have informed the bank about you, fill the form and send it to the Bank. PLEASE NOTE THAT: WE HAVE BEEN IN A CONSTANT CORRESPONDENCE AND THEY ASSURED ME FOR EVERY ASSISTANCE AS I INTRODUCE MY PARTNER. we shall hug each other soon.

This is my entire life secret, please; maintain confidentiality between me and you. hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and care towards me, i want to tell you that you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine soul and you are the type of person i am looking forward to meet with.

However, Remember i trust you dear that is why i am giving you all this information! i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. His PHONE Number is 00221778376374 i have informed the bank about my plans to withdraw my late fathers`s money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by us in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately, all i am telling you is the truth and totally legal. i am telling you all this from the bottom of my heart. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Please make sure that you contact the bank, I am waiting to hear from you soonest. All you have to do is to copy the mail below and send to the bank.

Good Day Sir.

I am ………. From ………, the foreign partner to Miss JUDITH ABDUL whom happens to be the daughter of Late Dr Engineer Mokan Abdul, sir i am contacting you regarding the fund $1.2. Million US Dollar which was deposited in your bank by Late Dr Engineer Mokan Abdul, please i will like to know the possibility and rules to transfer this money to my account on behalf of Miss JUDITH ABDUL in my country, Thanks for your kind understanding.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
36 St Andrew Square
Roll Number- (IDBS/733/GZA)
Sort Code- 57-37-61
Swift Code- (JIBKGB2L)
Account NO (ALC643458701346/QB/71/B.)
Account holder: (MOKAN ABDUL)
Amount Deposited: (1.2M US DOLLAR)
Next Of Kin Beneficiary: (MISS JUDITH ABDUL)
Emailcontact: ([email protected])
The Name Of The Transfer Officer Is Mr Stephen Hester
Office telephone number: +44 7849041179 or +44 7012924971

Write me also as soon as you hear from the bank.

Miss Judith

Received: from [41.214.10.234]
From: "rbswiretransfer rbswiretransfer" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:59:35 +0100
Subject: RoyalBank Alert On The Account [DEBIT]‏‏‏

Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 1WH.

N/B This is a transaction requirement notification on the account.

Security Alert:

Royal bank will never request for your card number, PIN or Internet Banking password either on phone or online. Please do not respond to any such requests.

YOUR REF: Mr "xxxxxx".

This honorable bank acknowledge the registration of your name as the beneficiary to the Dr Engineer Mokan Abdul family fund which is to be transferred into your nominated bank account. we want to make it known to you that the said fund in reference is a very huge amount, presently in our bank and because of the law of this country in accordance with the agreement, our bank had with Dr Engineer Mokan Abdul you are hereby informed that the said fund is still dormant in a suspense account for the fact that the depositor. Dr Engineer Mokan Abdul is late and this makes it impossible of tampering with the fund by the bank until every requirement regarding the documentation for the transfer of the fund are meant.

*1- as the next of kin trustee/representatives. we need a photocopy of your identity card recognized by the government of your country.

*2- as the next of kin trustee/representative. we need a copy of death certificate of late. Dr Engineer Mokan Abdul (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

*3- as the next of kin trustee/representative. we need a copy of deposit certificate which was issued by the bank.

*4- as the next of kin trustee/representative. we need an authorization letter power of the attorney dully signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss Judith Abdul behalf.

*5- as the next of kin trustee/representative. We will need a swan affidavit of oath from the federal high court of justice in Dakar Senegal since the next of kin is residing in the Dakar state of Senegal.

*6- as the next of kin trustee/representative. We will need your account number and details to transfer the fund

the above legal backing has to be obtain in Senegal. we wish if your partner can help you in getting a lawyer who will prepare the mentioned documents. Regards to our bank's requirements which must be secured on your behalf by any accredited attorney over there in Senegal, you are urgently advise to contact any law-firm over there in Senegal.

Note: this legal document back-up the said fund on your name as the co-beneficiary both here and in your country on international rules and regulations on financial matters. you are to re-confirm your nominated account and bank contact information to this honorable bank.

International banking department The Royal Bank of Scotland Group: London:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH1 1WH ..

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Stephen A. M. Hester Telephone Number: +447012924971 GRATUIT +447035933373 Fax Number: +447031973979

http://www.rbs.co.uk
for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
(Official Director General RBS, PLC)
Mr Stephen A. M. Hester

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:27:35 +0000
Subject: My Observation

HI "xxxxxx",

How are you doing? i hope all is well with you over there in your country! We've been friends for a little time now. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter in me ever since you wrote me. i saw what the bank reply to us, i have the two other documents which they demanded with me here.

More so, I did not know that there are processes to go before the transfer but as they demanded, i will ask the reverend if he can give us a well qualified lawyer name here, please, for our safety, keep everything secret because of bad and jealous people, i do not want to die, people are dangerous when it comes to money and this is my only hope of survival since i have losed everything, am not giving it to you but just want you to help me transfer it since i cannot do anything here due to my refuge status and from it, you will send me money for food and flight ticket to come to you. the rest, we have to invest it in any business of your choice while i continue my studies there with you and i will like to be with you, please reply me so that i will know what we have to do about this issue thanks.

Forever Yours,
Judith.
Advertisement