Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250948 by soldierfortune Wed May 13, 2015 12:07 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Barbara Zika, 24 years old woman from the Gambia, the father had died in a bomb attack while on a business trip in Nigeria. After this, the mother had died due a heart attack after a brief illness. After the death of her parents, faced the hostility of the wicked uncle who claim for all the family property oneself and planned to kill her. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Francis Habimana) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.5 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Barbara is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him and start new better life.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: romlove
Username: barbarababy
Name: barbara
City: dakar

Site: romlove
Date: 11/16/14

My name is Barbara, I came across your profile while browsing i was moved to contact you as I want to know you the more, i will like you to write to me through my private email address here ([email protected]) so that i will send you my pictures and introduce myself to you hope we can move from here my regards, as I wait for your reply at. [email protected]

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:35:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY

I am really happy in your response to my mail. How is everything today, I hope you are fine? My name is Miss. Barbara Zika, from Gambia in West Africa, 5.6ft tall fair in complexion (never married before). I am 24 years old and presently residing in Dakar Senegal at the church quarters for now the weather is a little bit hot over here but you are admired.

My late father Dr Patrick Zika, was the managing director of oil based holdings Ltd and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Sir. Dawda Jawara) he became one of the victim of bomb explosion in Kaduna, Nigeria where he traveled for a business deal. After the tragic incident at took place my sweet mother fell sick during that time and died in heart attack and I managed to live with my wicked uncle and his family who take over all our belongs then and they try everything to make sure they will killed me but I thank God today that i run away to a nearby country Senegal where they could not see me again for my life.

Meanwhile i would like to know more about you and what you are doing presently, your hobbies, likes and dislikes. I attached my pictures here for you and further on I will tell you more about myself in my next mail as i have something important to share with you. And please think about me while you are enjoying as well thanks, I cherish you all the days of my life as i hope to hear from you soonest.

From Barbara

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:04:19 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE EVENT

Hello, my dearest.

I am glad to write to you once again, hope you are fine? Your message was a total relief to me, I also thank God and may he protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I promise to be with you as I really need you more than anyone can know, because i want to have a good friendship with you even if you are married, i think we can still be friends if you don't mind. I have a reason of selecting you as my friend because you are my source of happiness now. Remember like i said before that i have something to share with you, please i will like you to help me out from this place i am. I have no one by my side no brother and no sister the only relative i have now is that my wicked uncle who wants to kill me because of my father's money.

Here in this church we don't have any right or privilege to everything even we don't allowed to go out or to chat with anybody, its just like one staying in the prison or in the camp. The only person I have now is Reverend Joel Uriah, who is in charge of the church here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's quarters, but you can still call me through the Pastors tel phone number here (+221777205811) since i don't have a personal phone for now please feel free to call me through his number okay, if you call tell him that you want to speak with Barbara, and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. I managed to make use of his compute to send you a message when he is not busy in the office. I really want to relocate from Senegal because i have found out that i will not achieved my dreams if i continue staying here, and so many things are against the law of this Church.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Which i want to invest in any moving business since is the only thing i have now, so I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a foreign partner which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred.

My dear i want you to know that i am honest with you secondly this money is not a stolen money but it is my inheritance from my late father, Please i can't never do anything that can hurt you or that will give you trouble and i promise you that this can never bring any imprisoned for you or me i am standing on the truth and from it we can travel to any major country in Europe and live there, even when my late father's was alive his instruction to me for my security was to move out from Africa.

So my dear that money i am talking about is still in my late father's personal account, but i contacted the bank as i enter this country and inform them of my father's death, from their i spoke with the bank director, and he made me to understand that i will present someone to stand on my behalf and claim my inheritance from their bank.

Please I kept this secret to people in the church here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you, so the director of the bank advice me that i should use the full contact information of who ever that i nominated to write official letter to their bank for them to recognize the person. Now what i needed from you is one thing, to assured me that you will not betray me in this transfer, mostly when this money enter to your position.

I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. With the assurance given after going through this mail, then you send me your full information like. your full names, occupation, phone number, and your resident country. I will use it and write the official letter to the bank, then after that the contact of the bank will be given to you so that you will contact them for the transfer.

My favorite language is English but I speak other language but not fluently and also i will like to continue my studies because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 15 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you, have a nice day and always think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest,thanks and remain blessed.

Yours in love,
Barbara

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 10:55:19 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK NOW

Dearest Love,

I thank you ones again this day, and i will use this opportunity to let you know that God, has chosen you to help me amongst other people on earth, its now left for you and God who directed you to me, to help me out from this predicament I found myself. I know you are the person I am going to depend and trust in my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man, because I know that you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another person, and I promise to be your own forever.

Please I have not told anyone except you and the Reverend Joel Uriah about the existence of this money, and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information now, my love is for you and you alone. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf, due to my status and the laws of this country.

In this regard I will like you first to contact the bank by writing to them an email in order to confirm and to be sure, Please contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father which I am the next of kin, to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
The Director of finance name:.. Mr. Richard Meddings
Email:.. [email protected]
Telephone number:.. +442078857777
Fax number:.. 00447005931149

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:.. Dr. Patrick Zika
Nationality:... Gambia
Next of kin:.. Miss Barbara Selena Zika
Amount deposited:.. $5.3 million.
Account Number:.. SCBL03618140095/GB/2L/XXX

Selena is the name my parents called me when they were alive and Barbara is the name that people and friends know me with. Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have map out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me, assuming you have not come into my life, and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation, and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life. As I told you before, this place is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money, from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Yours forever in love,
Barbara, Kisses
Advertisement