Information on romance scams and scammers.
#238684 by rococo Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:36 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9.com/ anitajoh
26 years old - from: Liberia - looking for a man

CHAT;;
anitajoh
hello my dear I am caring and easy going young girl i am Anita i saw your profile at flirty9.com i am interested in knowing you and build a good relationship with you, please write me back through my email [ANITA.JOH3@YAH C O M] i will tell you more detail about me and give you my picture, remember that Love is the most important in life distance or age does not matter what matters is the truth love, thank and god bless you waiting for your reply soon. to my email [email protected]

anitajoh
I will appreciate it,if you write me direct in my email [email protected] or you drop your email address so i will write to you and tell you more about me and my picture beside i have very important thing to tell you

Advertisement

#238918 by rococo Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:30 am
Subject: Thank You So Much For Your Mail‏‏‏‏‏‏

Dearest one,
Accept my Apology for coming into your Privacy. i am in desperate need of help. How are You, your health and Job, hope everything is fine and well. My Name is Anita Johnson 26 years, single and never married before, i am from Liberia I am a refugee ,living in church refugee camp in Dakar Senegal due to war in my country Liberia that resulted the death of my parents and family members. My father late Mr,Robert Johnson , was the chairman managing director [Johnson Industrial company LTD] in Monrovia, he is also the personal Adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father, my mother had a blood pressure which resulted to her death after four month my beloved father left me.It was only me that is alive now

My father late Mr,Robert Johnson, deposited a sum of $3.7M(Three Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank. I have contacted the bank to release this money to me so that i can have a better life but they refused and told me that i am a refugee,the bank informed me that the international law does not allow in monetary transactions due to my refugee status.
They requested me to look for a capable partner or foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to receive this fund. That's why i need your help urgently. i don't have friend or any body If you promise me you will not betray me in this transaction or reveal my secret to anyone, i will like you to call me with this number ( +221 769434737 ) is the phone number of Rev.Father Michael Phelps He is the church assists united nations here in refugees his taking care of refugees.

When you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss,Anita so i will come and talk with you about what i am going through here and i will send you the bank contact information so you will write to the bank and know the possibilities of transferring this fund to your bank account. if this fund transfer into your account you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't, tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if you accept to help me i will like you to send to me your information

1.your really Name ......
2.your country ..........where you live..........
3.your job...............
4.your phone number..........
5.your age.............................

so i can give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father so you can contact them and know how they will transfer into your account
I wait for your next response.attached here is my picture i will like you to send your own picture to me take Good care of yourself for me
much love,trust
Yours forever Anita
Image Image
#252445 by rococo Sun May 24, 2015 6:23 am
Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.‏‏‏

Hello Dearest in Heart,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from UK who is an international businessman.
Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my Reverend Father Michael, his contact is:
Name:Rev Michael Phelps
Email: ([email protected])
Tel: 00221-763509665

Ask him to send you the total Cheque of $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Michael and instruct him where to send the Cheque to you.
Please try to let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to Reverend Michael on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Michael and he will send the Cheque to you without any delay.

Best Regards Anita
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 22:05:36 +0000 (UTC)
"omp1049.mail.bf1.yahoo.com"
#252490 by malu53 Sun May 24, 2015 9:07 am
http://www.date-a-nurse-online.com/
anitajoh1234
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: lofa

hello dear
I am caring and easy going young girl i am Anita i saw your contact at
date-a-nurse i am interested in knowing you and build a good relationship
with you, write me back with my email [anita.joh3/@/yah/oo/./com] i will tell you more
detail about me and give you my picture, remember that Love is the most
important in life distance or age does not matter what matters is the
truth love,
thanks waiting for your reply soon at anita.joh3 at yah oo don't com