Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#252621 by AlanJones Mon May 25, 2015 3:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348034102254

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.

I have been waiting for you to contact me for your confirmable bank draft of $500,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FedEx, West Africa.

What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Express as soon as possible to know when delivery of your package will commence due to the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Draft showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorism in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FedEx Courier Service to deliver your Draft directly to your postal address in your country is $280 US Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.

You have to contact the FedEx Courier Service now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below:

Contact Agent: Mr. Ronald Mona
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +23480-3410-2254

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and direct telephone number to them.

Contact them immediately to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security keeping fee of $280 US Dollars for their immediate action.

You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Rachael Miller

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement