Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#252608 by AlanJones Mon May 25, 2015 2:34 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999895336

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius,

This Is To Inform You That I Came To BENIN Yesterday From London, After Series Of Complains From The FBI And Other Security Agencies From Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America And

The United States Of America with Japan Respectively, Against The Federal Government Of Benin And The British Government For The Rate Of Scam Activities Going On In These Two Nations.

I Have Meet With The President Of Benin Dr. Boni Yayi, That Reach A Compromised With United Nation That Any One Confirm A Victim Of Scam In The Name Of Nigeria Government Will Surely Receive

His Compensation Fund, Of Which He Has Been Trying His Best To Make Sure You Receive Your Fund In Your Account.

Right Now, As Directed By Our Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We Are Working In Collaboration With The Nigerian Economic And Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) And Have Decided To Waive

Away All Your Clearance Fees/Charges And Authorize The Government Of Benin Republic To Effect The Payment Of Your Compensation Fund Valued $10.8 Million united state dollars Approved By Both

The British Government And The UN Into Your Account Without Any Delay. The Only Fee You Will Pay To Confirm Your Fund In Your Account Is Your Notarization Fee To The Federal High Court Of

Benin.

Receivers Name: EMMA ONUA
City;Cotonou.
Test Question: BEST
Test Answer: WAY
Amount: $45.00 USD
Sender's name;
Mtcn Number;

Sincerely, You Are A Lucky Person Because I Have Just Discovered That Some Top Nigerian And British Government Officials Are Interested In Your Fund And They Are Working In Collaboration With

One Mr. Edward Ben From USA To Frustrate You And Thereafter Divert Your Fund Into Their Personal Account. I Have A Short Limited Time To Stay In Nigeria Here So I Would Like You To Urgently

Respond To This Message So That I Will Advise You On How Best To Confirm Your Fund In Your Account Within The Next 72 Hours.

For Oral Discussion, Call Me Or My Collies Mr. George Anderson On This Number Which I Acquired In Benin Today:

Sincerely yours.
MRS. INGA-BRITT AHLENIUS.
United Nations Secretary
General for Internal Oversight
+229 99895336

we await your urgent response to this office so that we can move forward.

My best regards,
Congratulations
sincerely yours,
E;[email protected]
United Nations Secretary in West Africa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#252609 by AlanJones Mon May 25, 2015 2:35 am
Same phone number, different scam

Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999895336

Attention,
This is to inform you that your fund ($9.50000000USD) has approved
to release via Western Union Office after our finally meeting with IMF
concern overdue your fund. All you will do is to contact Western Union
director Rev. Charles
William via ([email protected] ) He will give you direction on how
you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full
information to avoid wrong transfer such as it will be cost you sum of $38.00,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Note, Mrs. Rose Uba has sent $7,000.00 in your name today so contact
Rev. Charles William or you call him +229-99895336 as soon as you
receive this email and tell him to give you MTCN number of $7,000.00
sender name to pickup the $7,000.00 Please let us know as soon as you
received all your fund,
Mrs. Rose Uba
Best Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#252818 by AlanJones Tue May 26, 2015 2:49 am
Tel. Nos.: +22997966054 & +22990050965

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER WESTERN UNION INT’L.
OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.
Address: CBCI SARL / BSIC BENIN SA. Ville: COTONOU.postal:05 BP 25 72 Cotonou.
FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN
REF: MT89TRF

Attn:

This is WESTERN UNION Director Benin Republic, Rev. Charles William. I received your e-mail you sent to me regarding your fund, I went to ministry of finance to sign your fund file to immediate release your first payment $7,000.00 today to pick up in your country and after the ministry of finance has signed your file, they required transfer charge sum of $38 only and signed that non any amount in your fund should be allowed to deduct for transfer charge to avoid any problem in documenting your fund.

For you to pick up $7,000.00 today, you required to send sum of $38 only for transfer of your daily payments to enable you pick up $7,000.00 every day in Western Union and again after you send the fee and forwarded it to my e-mail, try to call me to give you first payment MTCN Number immediately to pick up today in your country as we have already signed your file and arranged your first payment to be available in your country today.

As a matter of fact, this $38 is only thing holding your daily payments and I ensure you 100% that I will release your first payment today as soon as I received payment details $38 only and please we do except western union, we only need money gram and try to send the fee via money gram OR Western Union to below our receiver name (Peters Ezem) and text Western Union details to my phone or call me to have it on phone. I am waiting your urgent reply to have MTCN Number of $7,000.00 today. Western Union Benin will release $7,000.00 to you to receiver name and I will give you MTCN Number via phone to secure your payments. God bless you and help you receive first payment today!

Use this information to send the fee through Western Union OR Money Gram Transfer

Receiver Name:…….. Peters Ezem
TEST QUESTION---------HONEST
TEST ANSWER-----------PAYMENT
MTCN......................
SENDERS NAME..........
Amount:…. $38 only!!

IMF has signed your first payment already and I will forward you $7,000.00 MTCN Number once you send $38 only and this fee is last fee you will pay, therefore you will not require another fee, we signed agreement paper with Embassy and your free to pick up $7,000.00 everyday after you send $38 only. I prayed God to bless you and help you get your fund today, Amen!!

May the Lord Our God give you the foresight and knowledge to understand this, the Peace of God be with you.

YOURS IN SERVICE
Rev. Charles William
Western Union Director Benin rep.
Telephone +229 97966054
Fax. +22990050965
E-mail ([email protected])
Approved By Presidency Office Benin