Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#253669 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 5:16 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348126064816

DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE D.M.O
NDIC BUILDING 1ST FLOOR, PLOT 447/448
CONSTITUTION AVENUE, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
P.M.B.532, GARKI ABUJA, NIGERIA.
TEL:+234-812-606-4816

Dear Beneficiary

This is to inform you update and the outcome the meeting with the Director Federal Ministry of Finance regard to release of your long outstanding payment , we have concluded to bringing the money through Diplomatic courier means to (NEW YORK)

We have also concluded every arrangement we the Diplomatic Company and their management regards to the delivery and they inform me that the delivery will possible to NEW YORK , and also, they will defaced the currency this is one of the system used by Fiduciary agent world wide in delivering Classfied Documents such as share certificate, Dividend Warrant, Depositted Funds ETC to their Beneficiaries world wide.

Note that you will be going to NEW YORK to meet the diplomat one on one so that they will have over the consignment to you as soon as they cleared it from the consignment from the Custom custody, you know very well that it is not wise to allow the cargo for long at the airport, it is their responsibilities to clear it on time so that the money will be handed over to you as soon as it is cleared from the airport.

At this juncture, I will advise you to adhere to the delivery agent instruction, because they know the best policies and how to deliver such highly classified box to you. I believe they will deliver it, I will advise you to utilize this wonderful opportunity at your disposal right now to make break through in your Life.

So be read , as soon as they arrive, they will call you, you proceed to attend to them because they do not have much time to stay in the NEW YORK and they do not have to let the cargo that contains such amount of money stay much time at the airport.

So Kindly contact Dr. ABRAHAM NWANKWO, now with the following information below so that he will attend to your files quickly.
Email:[email protected]

I will appreciate your Ernest response to this mail ASAP.

Thank you as I wait for your Response.

Dr. ABRAHAM NWANKWO
CHAIRMAN DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE D.M.O
TEL:+234-812-606-4816

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement