Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#254865 by AlanJones Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22676644000

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it?s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. My privet Email is ([email protected])

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($7.2million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40.If you are interested, please send me your full contact information as below and thereafter I will send to you TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM to apply for the fund. I will appreciate your kind gestures towards this fortune, may the Almighty God who provide for everyone bless you.

1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:........
3. Telephone No:...........
4. Occupation:.............
5. Age:............
6. Country:........

My privet Email is ([email protected])

Your Faithfully

Mr Rachid Kabir
+226 766 440 00.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement