#255939 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:32 am
Tel. No.: +2348067606024

Dear Sir,

I really want you to understand what I want. Am not the buyer of the product. I have a client of which am their agent. The name of my client is Hotel Royale' Residency. Hotel Royale' Residency is the company that want to buy the XXX.

I was contacted by Hotel Royale' Residency manager to assist them get a company that will supply the XXX, that is why I contacted you and when I told them about your company, they were interested. The Hotel Royale' Residency management is to enter into business agreement with any foreign firm be it company or individual that can be able to handle the supply.

They want a total of 100,000 Pounds
You can make the supply partially or in 1 shipment.

For your information, Hotel Royale' Residency have many agents and normally when they need a products, they will contact their agents to assist them look for a capable company or individual that will handle the supply and the contract to supply the product is then given to a company with the best quotation and that is exactly why I contacted you to find out if your company can handle the supply. Therefore, I kindly ask you to confirm to us if you can be able to handle the supply so that we will stop sourcing for other companies because I already made contacts with other companies.

The procedure and process of applying to handle the supply with Hotel Royale' Residency will be forward to you if you assured me that your company can handle supply without any problem. You therefore let me know if you can handle the supply and I will send you the details on how to apply accordingly. My job is to act as your agent here and ensure that your company is given the opportunity to handle the supply and make sure you receive the payment and make the supply according to your agreement with Hotel Royale' Residency.

As you know, am working as agent. My responsibility is to follow up this business to ensure that Hotel Royale' Residency approves your company quotation. For my service as agent, I will require your company to pay me 2% of the total invoice amount as my agent commission after you received the payment from the Hotel Royale' Residency.

Confirm if you can handle the supply of the required quantity and if the price you quoted include my 2% agent commission or I should add my commission to your price when discussing with the buyer.

Waiting for your reply so that we can proceed.

Regards,
Mr Frank Wood.
Tel: +2348067606024

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#255940 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:33 am

Head Office
1 FACTORY ROAD ABA
P.M.B. 041 Aba
Abia State.
Tel: 01-74008780,73696588
Email; [email protected]
SwiftCode:UNAFNGLA088

ATTENTION:

WE (UNION HOME SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC) HEREBY WISH TO FORWARD TO YOU YOUR PAYMENT APPROVAL AUTHORIZATION LETTER FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ADVISE YOU TO ACT AS INSTRUCTED TO ENABLE US SEND YOUR TRANSFER TRACKING SWIFT CODE FOR YOUR REFERENCE AND CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24 HOURS AS GUARANTEED.

KINDLY NOTE,ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES HAS BEEN FILED AND APPROVED BY CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS AUTHORIZED REGISTERED COMPANY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR.G.K.LAWRENCE

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#255941 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 am

Head Office
1 FACTORY ROAD ABA
P.M.B. 041 Aba
Abia State.
Email; [email protected]
SwiftCode:UNAFNGLA088
ATTENTION:

WE (UNION HOME SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC) HEREBY WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR NEW PROFORMA INVOICE ($42,336USD) HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO US BY YOUR CLIENT THIS MORNING WHICH WE HAVE ALSO TENDERED TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA FOR APPROVAL.

IN CANDID,WE WANT TO BRING TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR PREVIOUS P/I HAS BEEN APPROVED AND ASSIGNED BY CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND WAITING TO RECEIVE THE CENTRAL BANK CHARGE ($850USD) TO ENABLE US CREDIT THE FUND TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

WE (UNION HOME SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC) WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PREVIOUS PROFORMA INVOICE AMOUNT WILL BE RELEASE ONE AFTER ANOTHER TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU SETTLE THE CBN CHARGE.

BASED ON THE OFFICIAL BANK ACCOUNT,WE ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT OUR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT MINIMUM AMOUNT RECEIVE IS $5000USD/$7000USD AND BASED ON THIS LITTLE AMOUNT INVOLVE AS INSTRUCTED BY CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WE RECEIVE IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THROUGH INFORMATION OF OUR NOTARY PUBLIC AS BELOW:

ADDRESS: 1 FACTORY ROAD ABA

ABIA STATE OF NIGERIA.

RECEIVER'S NAME:MS AGNES EGWURONU OBASI

TEXT QUESTION:AGNES

ANSWER:OBASI

MTCN

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SCAN THE TRANSFER SLIP FOR OUR KIND REFERENCE AND CONFIRMATION FOR US TO TENDER THE SAME TO THE CENTRAL BANK AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE OUT GOING FUND.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR.G.K.LAWRENCE

#255942 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:35 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2347018872746, +2348037345067, +2347018095176 & +2348222837712

ATTENTION:

SIR,

WE ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MESSAGE FOR THE REMITTANCE.

THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WILL COMPLETE THE TRANSFER APPROVAL UPON RECEIPT OF THE NAFDAC REGISTRATION PROVE COPY OF THE PRODUCTS.

HOWEVER, CONTACT THE NAFDAC REGISTRATION UNIT IN ABA, ABIA STATE NIGERIA WITH THE BELOW CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE NAFDAC HEALTH APPROVAL CERTIFICATE:

REGISTRATION AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS DIRECTORATE
NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUGS ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL (NAFDAC)
PLOT 88/90 ABA-OWERRI ROAD ABA, ABIA STATE,
NIGERIA.
TEL/FAX: +234 701 887 2746
E-MAIL: [email protected]
ATTN.: MR. B. KINE (UNIT HEAD)

CONTACT THE NAFDAC REGISTRATION UNIT OFFICE WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION FOR THE NAFDAC CERTIFICATE PROCESSING APPLICATION.

YOUR PAYMENT FOREIGN ALLOCATION WILL BE APPROVED BY THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA, UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE NAFDAC HEALTH APPROVAL CERTIFICATE OF THE PRODUCTS.

WE WISH TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

REGARDS,

MR. G. K. LAWRENCE
(MANAGER)

UNIONHOMES SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC.
62 MARKET ROAD ABA,
ABIA ST ATE - NIGERIA.
TEL: +234 803 734 5067, 701 809 5176
FAX: +234 82 228377/12
WEB.: www.unionshomesoffices.com/ng

#255943 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:37 am
ATTENTION:

SIR,

SEQUEL TO THE APPLIED FOREIGN TRANSFER BY OUR GOOD CUSTOMER (WILLIAMS & JOHNSON CO., LIMITED).

WE WISH TO DRAW TO YOUR NOTICE, THAT THE UNION HOMES SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC., HAVE COMPLETED THE PROCEDURE FOR THE TRANSFER INTO THE NOMINATED FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER, THE BENEFICIARY IS ADVISED TO RECONFIRM THEIR BANK AND COMPANY INFORMATION BY COMPLETING THE BELOW ATTACHED SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER FORM AND SEND BACK TO THIS OFFICE TOGETHER WITH THE BENEFICIARY'S COMPANY INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE (IF ANY), FOR FOREIGN PAYMENT ALLOCATION APPROVAL WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA.

THE PAYMENT WILL BE CREDIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT UPON RECEIPT OF THE FILLED FORM AND THE COMPANY INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE (IF ANY).

WE WISH TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

REGARDS,

MR. G. K. LAWRENCE
(MANAGER)

UNIONHOMES SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC.
62 MARKET ROAD ABA,
ABIA ST ATE - NIGERIA.
TEL: +234 803 734 5067, 701 809 5176
FAX: +234 82 228377/12
WEB.: www.unionshomesoffices.com/ng

#255944 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:38 am
Tel. No.: +2348130436643

XXX

Sir,

Following the management meeting, we hereby confirm the receipt of the Proforma Invoice and other documents. The Management of Hotel Royale' Residency Ltd have approved your company for the supply of the XXX as quoted in Proforma Invoice and have instructed our bank to proceed with arrangement for the transfer of payment to your account.

We noticed that you do not provide us your company NAFDAC Registration Certificate for the XXX as required in the Supplier's Data Form we sent to you. You are required as matter of urgency to forward us that certificate for immediate confirmation to enable our bank complete the payment transfer process.

For explanation, NAFDAC means National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control. It is a body set up by Nigeria government to regulate and control every food, cosmetics, chemicals and drugs products coming into Nigeria. NAFDAC instructed that any company supplying her products to Nigeria must be dully registered with them before such product will be allowed into the country. If the product is not registered with NAFDAC, it will be seized by Nigerian Custom or NAFDAC agency at the Port when it arrive Nigeria. Therefore for our bank to make the final transfer of the payment as quoted in the Proforma Invoice to your company’s account; you have to provide us your company NAFDAC Registration Certificate. If you are not yet registered with NAFDAC, you have to make the registration and provide us with the NAFDAC Registration Certificate copy immediately to enable our bank transfer the payment to your account.

Note importantly that without registering your company/product with NAFDAC, the Roasted and Grounded Arabica coffee will not be allowed into Nigeria even after we make the payment to your account. Therefore for our bank to conclude the final transfer of the payment to your account, they must be evidence that your company is dully registered with NAFDAC and the evidence is the NAFDAC Registration Certificate which NAFADC will give you once your company is registered.

You can as well contact your agent Mr. Frank Wood in Nigeria for more details about this as he can guide you for the registration if your company is not yet registered with NAFDAC!

Best regards,

Mr. Fred Nwabueze.
General Manager.

Hotel Royale' Residency Ltd.
13-16 Aba Road, Beside Government House, GRA Umuahia, Abia State.
Tel+2348130436643.

********Confidentiality Notice********
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original