Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#255996 by HannahsDad Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:31 am
ATC Global Investments AG at http://atcglobalinvestments.com

The state of affairs in the banking/finance industry does not look good right now and it might be hard to find institutions willing to lend money. Companies are spending a lot more time searching for banks and trying to finance their equipment instead of selling their goods and services. Time is money! Why not let ATC Global Investments AG work for you?
Here at ATC Global Investments AG we have partnered with eighty four banks, lending companies and private investors so let us find you the lease and/or financing you need. We work hard to get you the best possible deal and are conscious to make sure the structure works with you business model. Whether it is cash flow, tax planning or seasonal payments you are most concerned about ATC Global Investments AG can get it done!

ATC Global Investments AG was founded by Jurgen Kloze. This company was formed in 2001 in Germany as a limited company (LTD). Since 2001, ATC Global Investments AG has extended $3 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Our value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers. We provide nationwide commercial financing and depository product and specialize in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
ATC Global Investments AG is a company of dedicated employees committed to the delivery of quality credit products to small and mid-size businesses with exceptional customer service and convenience...one customer at a time!

EU Headquarters:
Bubenbergplatz 8, 3011 Bern, Deutschland
Telephone: 49 (202) 752-279
[email protected]

USA Headquarters:
10-90 State House Square, Hartford, CT 06103
Telephone: 1(860)578-4988

Regional Offices:
Wallingatan 111 24 Stockholm, Sweden
41(0) 043 416 9584
Place du Champ de Mars, Brussels, B-1050, Belgium
+32 2 883 98 00
rueSaint-Ours 4, Geneva, Switzerland
+41 (079) 310-8900
Boulevard Haussmann, 9 ame arrondissement, Paris, 75009, France
+33 2 43 71 03 33
Krasnoarmeiskaya 30v, Office 25, Kiev 02000, Ukraine
+ 380 482 340 408
Mannerheimintie 113, 00280 Helsinki, Finland
+ 358 9 47307720

Created anonymously 28th April 2015 for 1 year only
In the process of being reported for fraud

Advertisement

#256541 by AlanJones Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:12 pm
It is a scam and the job does not exist - they will most likely want to recruit you as a money mule, leaving you down financially when they don't pay you and also facing charges of fraud.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#257198 by timbo Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:42 pm
I have just been victimized by this scam for over $5k on my credit card. I am now responsible to pay this off, as of 6 hours ago is when I got the email saying the transfer payment was retunred from my credit card. I called the bank and credit card company that was involved and they are saying that I first need to get back in touch with ATC on monday to confirm that this may be fraudulent. Can anyone suggest what i should do next?
#257199 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:47 pm
Do not contact ATC. They will only continue to lie. It is a scam.

Report it to your local Law Enforcement and IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Sorry to say there is not much more you can do. You will not see your money again.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#257306 by HannahsDad Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:36 am
Be aware that there is an identical scam site

Meridian Lease and Finance AG at http://www.meridianlf.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=104540