Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#256084 by HannahsDad Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:39 pm
Alpha Project Finance at http://www.aprojectfinance.com

Stolen identity. The real company is here: http://www.alphaprojectfinance.ch

We Work for Your Profit!
Are you (or do you know of) any owners of small or medium sized businesses who are faced with managing and growing their business with very little or, in most cases no, support? Statistics show that 100% of business owners believe they could improve their business in some way, but are unsure who to turn to. If you are searching for support in developing and growing your business to achieve both financial and personal goals, then contact Alpha Project Finance about becoming a member of our global leasing network.

We have partnered with eighty four banks, lending companies and private investors, so let us find you the lease and/or financing you need. We work hard to get you the best possible deal and are conscious to make sure the structure works with your business model. Whether it is cash flow, tax planning or seasonal payments you are most concerned about -we can get it done. Our clients not only avail of high quality leasing services, but also of many special offers from well-known companies and trading firms. In leasing deals with supply partners of the leasing companies, our clients receive benefits, reductions (more attractive supply conditions, etc.) by availing of our purchase power.

We invite applications from all qualified candidates and always welcome general applications for employment. Although your skills and experience may differ from those listed in specific positions, we encourage you to submit your resume as other opportunities requiring your expertise may become available. Positions currently available

Swiss Headquarters:
Gubelstrasse 24, 6300 Zug, Schweiz
Telephone number: + 041 724 24 24
E-mail address: [email protected]
USA Head Office: 6606 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230
Telephone number: + 1(804) 420-2965
Local branches
Pitkunsillanranta 2nd floor, 00530 Helsinki
+358 8 5454 101
Zhylyanska St, 29 Kiev, Ukraine
+38 044 390 76 42
Av. Pres. Juscelino Kubitschek, 360 14th floor San Paulo SP 04543-000
+02 2835 7388
Level 12, One Pacific Place 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
+86 10 6589 8050 800

Created 5th June 2015 for 1 year only
In the process of being reported for fraud

Advertisement

#257823 by DrDEP Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:35 pm
I was contacted 2 days ago by a woman with an Indian English accent. She said her name was Anne, then said to check my inbox for an email. I did, and then followed the instructions on that page to formally request more information, then I received a 2nd email with a link to the website where I was instructed to fill out an application form.

I did exactly that, and submitted them with a lot of personal information. What should I do about this?

Worried...

DrDEP
:?: :o :?
#257832 by HannahsDad Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:14 pm
DrDEP,

They are not after your personal details they are after your money!

They will make the "recruitment" process look serious just to suck you in.

However at some stage they are going to ask to make use of your personal or business bank account: they pay some money in, you forward most of it by wire transfer.

Their payment into your account will then be taken back or frozen by the banks and you will have sent the scammer your money. See a recent case for a similar site here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=104050

Unless you have given them access to your accounts you probably have nothing to fear. If you have provided banking details you might want to speak to your bank because they may regard the account as compromised.

If you break off contact with the scammer they will quickly lose interest - time is money, and they will just move on to the next candidate.