Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#258289 by AlanJones Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:17 am
Tel. No.: +2348103395700

Attn: XXX,

Listen XXX, I'm hereby to let you know that i will never force you to receive your funds rather than trying my best in order for you to receive it, but the only thing delaying you to receive this funds is this needed certificate that will show that you are the rightful beneficiary of the funds, so that to avoid inconvenience when you the fund got in your bank account, because i know that the first United Bank has already transfer he fund into your account.

Waiting for your positive reply.
Thanks Regard.

Yours in Service,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor CBN - NIGERIA
Tel : +234-81033-95700

Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33,Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#258290 by AlanJones Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:18 am

Good morning, I am writing this mail to inform you that Every arrangements is been perfected with the Delivery Expert firm here in United Kingdom in person of Mr Patrick Williams as my Representative,with hard insurance cover on your consignment, the delivery will proceed at once without delay.

My arrangements with the delivery firm is cash on delivery, this simply mean that upon the arrival of the delivery expert he will call you to meet with him one on one and you have to arrange the sum of $4,790 and you will have to hand over this money to him upon his arrival for clean bill on records clearance, for the customs and the securities commission, to avoid inspecting the consignment and for security reason.

I did not informed the delivery Expert the exact contents of the consignment; I made them to understand that it is family valuables and that was exactly what I registered on the diplomatic delivery form myself. That is the reason you have to hand over the money to him at once to avoid anyone opening the consignment.

I am expecting you to get back to me as soon as possible on the above subject so that I will give them go ahead to proceed with the delivery once you confirm your position on that.

I anxiously waits for your urgent answer.
Yours truly
Regards.

Yours in Service,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor CBN - NIGERIA

Central Bank of Nigeria
Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#258291 by AlanJones Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:19 am

The Diplomatic Agent Mr.Robert White has successfully arrived to your Country XXX with the Consignment box, so you have to comply with them.

I anxiously waits for your urgent answer.
Yours truly
Regards.

Yours in Service,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor CBN - NIGERIA

Central Bank of Nigeria
Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory