Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#258300 by AlanJones Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:36 am
Tel. No.: +2349093194743

I am writing to let you know that your mail has been received with your information.

However, with respect to the provisions in Section 17 of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution, I hereby inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is "OK". Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements has been perfectly concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent in line with programmed of the present administration of our new President Muhammadu Buhari, President and Commander in chief Of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in his crusade against corruption in Nigeria and total reform of the economy.

More so, it is the pleasure of this office to inform you that atm card has been approved and upgraded in your favour. The atm card Value is US$2.3 Million Only which is the first instalment of your fund. And we are duly inter-switched for you to make withdrawal in any location of the atm Center of your choice nearest to you.

You are as matter of urgency requested to come down to our office to sign off and collect your atm card. Alternatively, you can request for your card to be shipped to you through our officially approved private courier service.

Your coming down here in person will be preferable to us to facilitate our bid to be transparent and to ascertain that your atm card is signed off directly by you the beneficiary to avoid payment to a wrong person hence it is involved a large sum of money. Please inform us urgently of your choice option to fasten the release of this card to you as we have a short period to complete this payment quarter.

Treat as very urgent, as we also remind you once again that your atm card is ready. You can call me on my phone number: +234 9093194743 for more discussion if need be.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Regards

Chris Eddy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#258301 by AlanJones Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:37 am
As per our phone discussion today, My assistant has gone to the courier service office already to know how much it will cost to courier the debit card to you, they told him it will cost $170 united state dollars to courier it to you there in your country USA, I want to inform you that your atm card is inter-switch, all you need is to send the shipment money to courier it to you, and you need to send $170 through money gram or western union money transfer agent nearer to you and you can make payment for the courier charge with this name below,

Receivers name ========== Daniel Obinna
Receivers address=========Lagos Nigeria
Text question============= Color
Answer====================Red
Amount to send============US$170
Control number===========

This is the name of my assistant in the office he will go and get the money himself for the courier, and make sure you send all the payment details accurately for easy collection of the money, your atm card is here with me is confirm able everywhere in the world.

As soon as you send the money which FedEx have requested to courier the atm card to you, so that as soon as you receive it by Courier Company then you take it to any bank for immediate clarifications.

Please make sure that you send the money immediately so that the card can be courier to your address without any delay.

I wait for your urgent response to this effect.

Mr. Chris Eddy
Direct Tel: +234 9093194743

N/B: I will forward to you the legal copies of the approved documents issued in your favor as the beneficiary once I hear from you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.