Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260007 by gtz Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:01 am
Andrew Menezes
Chemistry.com
ID:Ben
email: [email protected]
Phone:(559-785-1383)
Hello there, how are you doing? i just ran through your profile and it really caught my attention, i will like to know more about you and what you loooking for on this site? If you are interesting in getting to know me you can send me your email or mobile number or kindly write me here on [email protected] or text (559-785-1383) i'll be looking forward to read from you soon.

I will like to tell you more about myself. I am single dad and have remain single for the past 6 yrs i have a daughter and my wife was late. I have never marry or get into any type of relationship since i lost my wife, she had cancer and we lost the battle to save her life. I really miss her bu i think it the right time for me to get along with my life and have a loving lady of my own. I am ready for a long time relationship and hope i can get along with you and see where things leads us to?

[url]scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/gtz_Andrew Menezes-1.jpg[/url]

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement

#260040 by malu53 Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:54 am
phone number 559-785-1383

Phone Provider AMERICAN MESSAGING SERVICES LLC
Phone Type mobile
Owner City and State Fresno, CA
#260044 by malu53 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:04 am
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-menezes/b2/a51/8a1
Andrew Menezes
Retired Construction Manager at Petronal Oil Company and CEO of Andrew Mechanical Machine and Tools
Mountain View, California
Oil & Energy
currently self-employed
earlier Petronal Oil Company (March 1982 – February 2008 (26 years)
education Czech Technical University in Prague (Bachelor's degree, Mechanical Engineering)

summary
Free spirit individual where other people's opinion doesn't affect my soul and how I live my life. I'm me, a funny, independent, respectful, kind man who appreciates affection and romance. I treat each day as an adventure and seek the thrill in all that I do