Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260027 by AlanJones Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:09 am
Romance Scammer - Tom Hervin - [email protected]

Tel No.: +2347059710407

Hello darling .. I had problems with my account so I get a new one, so that we have our own privacy .. Please accept my favorite
omg, I was afraid of losing you

Honey I do not want to lose you too I love you so much, with all my heart, body and soul .. Welcome back home baby, your thoughts keeps looking away in my heart
could no longer read what you've written

hello

Honey, I have tears of joy, I could not believe it am my love..I the happiest person in the world, today me the happiest day was awarded the contract in my life..Honey i ... I have awarded the contract to my goods to West Africa provide Nigeria, honey, you can not believe it, the contract is valued at £ 900,000. am so happy, my dear, I short of words baby. She brought so much joy into my life, how can I ever repay you back for all this love and care you have shown me. my love for you will continue as the one brought me luck eagle..you money can not buy rise
Imagine us walking down the beach and holding hands and laughing and then I will give you kiss in your mouth and whisper in your ear I LOVE YOU

Treasure I love you so much with all my heart body and soul .. I'll take my goods at the port of loading to the ship tomorrow, and tomorrow I will fly to wait in the evening, until my goods arrive my angel ... ..I will spend a week in West Africa, now my goods arrive the port city in Africa, i delete the goods and the supply to my client and his company .... then I'm going to take a direct flight from there Germany to see you, honey must you happy to see me, because I want to be ....
knew that you order this get, you have to believe in yourself more baby

it is the first time to Africa my darling, I am very scared and worried that place is very hot and hectic. I want you to pray for me and wish me success, as much luck, my love, brought my life, I am forever in your debt, my favorite.

Good Morning Darling
How was your night? I hope it was okay? I started thinking today all the ways you make my life complete, and I ran out of the room, when I tried it fit on a single sheet. Every time I think about you, tears keep falling from my eyes I love to imagine you smile when I read this letter; I love that you think of holding me, even if we're not together. I love it, and introduce yourself to me forever; I love to always think about ways our relationship better. I love to imagine what we will do when you read this letter this morning.
You're everything to me. Thank you for giving me your heart, by the way, no one can. You understand me and you know how to do things right. You will never know how much I need you, but I'll spend the rest of my life trying to show you. No matter what happens, it will never be the same for me, and I'll always be sure to keep you. I need you for all eternity.
Honey, please !! I ask everyone I have and how I have said, promise you a lifetime of happiness and love. Come dance on the moon with me. They are all there is, I do not need nor want, not anything else. You are my heaven on earth, and I need to live there, I have an angel, and I need to get with the angel, and the angel is honey.

I'll give you a warm and passionate hugs and kisses

Love Always

Good morning my beloved sweetheart, you're my husband, my lover, my friend, my listeners and my doctor. 2 weeks ago I could not imagine to meet a man to me. then you came into my life and today I do not want to live without you

Oh baby, you make crazy right now, I never thought I would have been so much in love the way .. I dreamed of you .. We were glad when a big happy family, we went to the beach, have a nice walk together and we went to the cinema house romantic movies to watch

Hello Love

Good evening from the UK .... How was your day, my dear, I hope it was ok .... I miss you so much, my child, I fall asleep dreaming of you and wake up with a thought of you in my head , words are no longer the depth of beautiful feelings, I have in my heart for you specifically is my baby.

Baby, i want you to know that my flight to South Africa's plan for tonight 22.00 clock my time, I'm really missing you big time my baby, you will pray for my safety and the success of this contract, I'll do my treasure ... because it is for the sake of our future, we are to live together as a forever my baby,

I'll try a hotel with Internet connection when I arrive my baby, so that we keep in a position in close contact before I fly over to Germany to be with you .... I love you forever and ever ,

I embrace and kiss you, wherever you want it my baby

How are you this fine evening? I hope that my wonderful angel, my darling I have a very big surprise to you, I have been awarded the contract, awarded deliver my goods to West Africa Nigeria, honey, you can not believe it, the contract is valued at £ 900,000. am so happy, my dear, I short of words baby. She brought so much joy into my life, how can I ever repay you back for all this love and care you have shown me. my love for you will continue as a eagle..you brought me luck money can not buy climb, I have a perfection in my imperfect life by finding you reach! You are precious to me, and I can not seem to think about anything else. They have completely lost on my mind, and I love the thrill you feel every second. Baby'm so glad that I issued this order. I feel so nervous because I would be in your arms warm in a few days ago! I wonder what I have done, such an intelligent and unique woman deserves in my life? but I think of love works in mysterious ways ..

I tried the true love for years, but without avail..i kept trying, even though I do not the reason to see to find. I knew that true love exists for me somewhere, because my heart told me that. I have wandered far and for someone who loves me, and my search led me to you. Baby I love you and just want the people who makes you laugh be

I'll take my goods are loaded to await the ship in the port of tomorrow, and tomorrow I will fly in the evening, until my goods arrive my angel ..... I'm going to spend a week in West Africa, now my goods arrive port city in Africa, I'm going to delete the goods and the supply to my client and his company .... I will to see a direct flight from there to Germany you, honey you need to be happy to see me, because I have to .... it's the first time to Africa my darling, I am very scared and worried that place is very hot and hectic. I want you to pray for me and wish me succes that you brought so much happiness my love, my life, I am forever in your debt, my favorite.

I love you with all my body, heart and soul .... In the matter of a week and a few days we will be together in his arms, my darling, as we always wanted, I love you so much, I long to spend me every moment of the rest of my life in the arms of my love, I miss you so much .... I'll try to look for a hotel with Internet facilities so that we keep in close contact, because I can not stay a hear day without you.

I wish you a wonderful evening my darling angel

Hug and kisses to you

Hi Sweetheart,

Me and Sandra have Africa finally arrived, they have been able, the Internet to my room at the hotel i checked to get in touch, even if it comes from time to time, but is better than nothing, with talk to you my darling , Bin'm so lonely, but strong in my thinking and my love keeps me. I love you so much, honey and I can not wait to get with you soon.

Every time I think of you my favorite day is so bright, every time you say, love me my heart jumps and dances in Jive. You are the music in my life, the color that complements the beauty of my soul..I long so much, you have my favorite in my warm arms.

I am happy, such a who so much adds to my life, and I promise you, my love with my life that I never hurt anything or disappoint your love for me to do. I love you my life to.

I'll never forget you. I hope that I will always be in my heart. I love you with everything I am, everything I had, and anything I will ever be. Please note that my love and I are inseparable, and I would want it no other way, and when the time could express my love for you, then it's forever and a day. I can not wait to be with you, to see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, listen to your perfect words and kiss your lips and perfect body all over. The way I feel about you, some people call it crazy, some call it crazy, but I call it true love. I really love you, darling.

Honey, the hotel management also helped me in securing a mobile phone number, (+ 2347059710407 ). I do not know how it really works yet, but hopefully I'll try Send an SMS or calling you with him during the day, so I want you to save the number in your mobile phone my favorite so if I'm lucky to make it right you would know it is to call me.

I hope to be able to work with you at any time now, as long as the Internet functions also chat. please my dear i will online willing to join you in the evening, I have missed you so much chat .. I love you till eternity end and start all over again. I can not wait to be my love with you what the future so great and very Pecfect my love.

I kiss your lips and hug you so tight, my favorite

Deepest Love

Tom

Darling Good morning,

How was the night, and how are you? Never knew how it all began, but your love is devouring my every being, since I met you. When we kiss I feel the love, even if we sometimes miles between us I still feel your love. Forever in my thinking you will be in my heart to share keep us apart with the love that we will no distance or time. They are the shower, the ever saying there were of a lovely heart, you are a shower of God. What do I need to tell you the time as the only shower.The person feel the shower of the day is to me that you, you are the shower of the day, night, lunch knowing.

What a shower you are, the shower that is more than the rain fall. When the rain fall on me I will not admit it, but not to fight, but you can fall at any time, minute, second to me, and so on ... They are my shower of love, my wife you're honor, woman of destiny .. In bossom my heart the rhythm of love can be heard and the beats are so loud that I have to say that it has grown. If I ever get to fight for that something that I like, the fight would be so right for the song, which is in my heart you the song that is in my heart and his for me, are you Mrs Right , when really there is a light in the heart of every woman, I'll be your light in life, because I be your man forever.

Baby, get ready for my hugs and a big kiss, it's something you enjoy and do not want to miss. Take me to your cloud high up above and show me my darling, your precious love. Be gentle darling, with a burning desire only one step ahead and a little higher. Keep me forever with love on your mind because you are mine, and you are unique.

Some of the most beautiful things are the ones that do not just stunning looks, but a gentle touch of love from the heart. They are the ones who really care to look my spirit and honey, honey dying for your love. Honey only your kiss lift my soul and my body and I really need your embrace. Whenever l look on her face is the sun rise. The only word I love you my darling.

I'll give you a warm hug and passionate kiss

I wish you a nice day

tender kiss for you darling

Hi honey, good day

as you are out there, I hope you have a nice time out there ....

Favorite I just want you to know that I have a problem with my goods here in the port city since morning. Honey, these people here are very angry and heartless. they are trying to thwart my efforts, I am so very sick now, I just do not know what to do, I've invested my life savings in this contract and I have just nothing to lose if I this Agreement. Now.i I am so very confused headache. I do not know what to do, I try online later.

Her husband forever.

Tom

Chat sessions

Good evening Favourite how are you?
Quite good and how are you and Sandra?

I am so weak and sad favorite .. As I speak to you, I want to open only the floor and swallow me this minute
Honey, what happened

Honey, these black monkeys are so heartless and evil .. try to thwart my efforts. As I speak to you, darling, I've been unable since to eat in the afternoon, I had no appetite, I am so weak and confused,
Honey, they just do their job, what happened

I hope you think back, I told you, I'll delete my goods today?
Yes

Necessary Following the submission of documents and payment £ 100,000 for the release of my goods, the customs officers refused to get my goods I realized
Why

Honey, I'm so weak, right this minute. You need an additional 16,000. Euro Payment dear, the authorities say, special import duties on telecommunications equipment, I have published by the authorities on how to go about the payment and all other requirements to the game and have the goods sent to me
Ok, and how much money you got

I could see my sick friend in Edinburgh, to contact us, and he was able to help me at 5500 €, I have the final € 6,500 with me .. And yet still want that I to be completed before my goods can be released to me, I'm so weak, I do not know what I do .. Now I need a balance of € 4,000 to be paid, so my goods can be released to me .. These goods are worth so much. As soon as I my goods out I quit my job, so I can get my full payment
And your bank

Honey, I've got everything I use to get a loan from my bank to enter into this contract

Honey I said, I have everything I used to get a loan from my bank to enter into this contract
Ok, I can help you

I'm really confused, and this life is to a standstill for me now, because I want to make any plans for this additional payment, and as such, not have to pay this money. Without this payment my goods not released me, and I am very much afraid that you made to the goods, including the harbor here in Africa is not as safe. If these goods are destroyed then I lose everything, ever worked in my life, then I lose my life, darling, because I have everything I. In this business, what I can do
Ok, that's bad and what are you doing now

Favorite I ask of you now have, please help me with the record 4000 Euro I promise you as soon as I did my job and I'm going to pay you to repay the money, if I come to you by weekend
Lol you ask

Honey, how do you mean? I do not understand
Is OK, I'll give you the money
But I want a copy of your passport

Honey, why do you say this, I'm in trouble, and you ask me to get my ID .. I need this money quickly or I everything I lose

Honey I need the money as soon .. Or do you think I lie to you?

Honey are you there? Please talk to me, I need you now more
Honey, it's a lot of money and there is my money and I want to be sure it's you
not hacked your profile and I am writing a black monkey
Ok

Honey why do you say all this to me now .. So you do not believe me?

Honey i feel so say you talk to me in this manner
What's your problem now,

I gave you my number when I was in the UK I asked for your number so i can call you so we can hear eachothers voice, but you said your phone is bad

I came to Africa and therefore requested for You Number That I Want to hear from you you said you will give me you number when you get your phone ready

Hello
Honey .. Here is the info
First name: Tom
Surname: Hervin

Honey you will be given 10-digit passcode, and a codeword question and answer, the information that you send to me in another at the money

Honey, you understand how to send the money to me?
No

Honey .. Here is the info
First Name: Tom
Last Name: Hervin

honey You will be Given 10 digit password, and a codeword Question And Answer there are the info you want to send to me in other to the money

Do you understand now?
Which bank

Honey is western union Postbank

Honey Do you understand?
Western Union

yes honey Western Union Postbank
Ok will then remit it tomorrow

Oh my God. They are so friendly, my darling. Thanks. I will appreciate if you can help me. I'll pay it back okay? I give you my word. I just want you to keep it. I am a man of his words. I love you forever

Stolen photos used

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260047 by malu53 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:31 am
another clone on FB

https://www.facebook.com/asvald.elov
Asvald Elov
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Liverpool International College
Past: Liverpool Community College
Lives in Liverpool, Nova Scotia
From Stockholm, Sweden

also here
http://dating-fraud.net/gegen_anmache/i ... 327780121e