Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#232125 by AlanJones Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:54 am
Tel. No.: +2348174448299

FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
HEAD OFFICE : ABUJA NIGERIA.
TEL +2348174448299

Attn: XXX,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your email with all content noted and I am very happy to inform you that the sum $5,000,000.00USD has been Approved to your name and we have received instruction to release your fund to you today.

You are hereby advice you once again to stop every further corresponding communication with any one, be 100% assured that you will receive your fund as soon as you follow up with my directives.

To start with we want you to fill the Fund Release Application Form below to enable us process the release of your fund as we have in our record Book for foreign remittance here in our office. Please you have showed your interest in regards to your Inheritance fund so you are Hereby advised to furnish this office with all this Information’s as requested accordingly fill the Fund Release application form successfully and correctly to avoid Any hitches in transferring your inheritance payment today:

Full name______________________________________
Full address___________________________________
Telephone Number_________________Fax Number___________
Occupation______________________________
Bank names__________________________
Bank address___________________________________
Account number_____________________
Routing or swift code number__________________
Account beneficiary name___________
Amount applied for_____________________________
Amount in word_________________________________
Purpose of payment__________________

To proceed with final release of your Fund today the Board have approved Three mode of payment in your favor that you have the right to decide on one of them.

(1) Kindly let us know if you may want your fund in a Cashier Check as the first option.

(2) If you will prefer to have the fund by ATM Master Card.

(3) Through Wire Transfer into your designated bank account within 48 hrs Either one of the three payment options are to be effected within 24hours upon your consent as we do not intend to have your payment filed delayed as we work within a time frame.

We are waiting to hear from you with the option you choose to have your fund send to you to enable us proceed your payment today.

Congratulations.

Regards,
Dr.George Hill.
Direct Hotline: CALL ME: +2348174448299

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260128 by AlanJones Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:39 am
Tel. No.: +2349025433717

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 LAGOS STATE,
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Attn: XXX,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email, Please note, we have received an authorization letter from the Board to transfer your Usd$5 Million Dollars via an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum amount you can withdraw in a day is US$10,000.00 only.

We are processing your ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER, so update of your ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER, shall be given to you shortly.

After board resolution meetings, we have concluded to send you the ATM CARD via FEDEX courier service to your doorstep.

All you are expected to do is to diligently provide me with an address where you want us to send you the ATM Card and your direct mobile number.

You are advised to stop all communication with other offices regarding your PAYMENT from the Central Bank of Nigeria to enable you to receive your ATM Card.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me on my below phone number for better understanding.

Thank you for working with (I.M.F)

We remain your in service.

Congratulation.

Dr. George Hill.
IMF HEAD OFFICE
TELEPHONE: +2349025433717

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.