Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#261350 by Huntsman Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:37 pm
Next of Kin Scam

X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Envelope-From: [email protected]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from kevintb7.arvixevps.com (kevintb7.arvixevps.com [23.91.120.212]) by mail53c28.carrierzone.com (8.14.9/8.13.1) with SMTP id t6KMPoxc031680 for <>; Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:25:53 -0400
Received: from User ([146.71.103.74]) by kevintb7.arvixevps.com ; Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:52:11 -0500
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: *****SPAM***** URGENT ATTENTION NEEDEED
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:52:06 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A020205.55AD7572.000E,ss=3,re=14.026,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,pt=F_35437953,cl=4,cld=1,fgs=0
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Spam: Confirmed
X-CTCH-Score: 14.026
X-CTCH-Rules: ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW,FREEMAIL_REPLYTO,FROM_MISSP_FREEMAIL,FROM_MISSP_MSFT,FROM_MISSP_USER,FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251,NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER,
X-CTCH-Flags: 0
X-CTCH-ScoreCust: 0.000
X-CSC: 100
X-CHA: v=2.1 cv=Ib6+Bwaa c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=G1X53xubmrEA:10 p=iU78VWnD_SD_PlC0Ua4A:9 a=xMXN0PN4fRNZqVR4kkT9rA==:117 a=xMXN0PN4fRNZqVR4kkT9rA==:17 a=B486_14xAAAA:8 a=g0qM3YM6AAAA:8 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=dZbOZ2KzAAAA:8 a=bDN84i_9AAAA:8 a=Dyoqhi_TatcA:10 a=DTX7N6En70UA:10 a=Cfj4BQAnxiAA:10 a=zOBTXjUuO1YA:10 a=ff7NUOULisVRZGlp:21 a=jnCfhpDNHAUr-puE:21 a=Ft8UYL4EG9YA:10
Received-SPF: softfail (mail53c28: transitioning domain of qq.com does not designate 23.91.120.212 as permitted sender) client-ip=23.91.120.212; [email protected];
X-WHL: LR

Dear friend,

I am Mr, David Kim LEE, I am sorry for this interruption. I have no other way to reach you than these ways, please accept my apology.I am an account manager to one of our foreign late customer. It is my interest to contact you in respect of this our client who opened a draft account in my bank. It is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you. This deceased client of mine shares almost the same name as yours; He died as a result of heart-related condition on 14 of November 2011.His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the fukushima earthquake and tsunami disaster on the March 11, 2011 in northeastern Japan where they all lost their lives.
After his death, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address, but got no reply. He died without making any will. His draft account opened in my bank before his unfortunate death is $28,526,200.00 Dollars Only. I want to present you as the beneficiary of the deceased. I will use my position and influence in our bank to make sure they release this money to you for our mutual sharing. If I wait for days and did not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

Kindly get back to me for more details.

Warm Regards

Mr. David kim LEE

Second script

hank you for your response regarding my email. Honestly I have been waiting patiently to hear back from you and am very glad to write you again, and with no doubt that we are going to have a successful and glorious transaction in this business. I want you to know that it is by the Grace of God, we are having this wonderful Opportunity right in our hands, and I want us to handle it together with all sincerity and trust for as much as I know, many people are hoping and praying for an offer like this today yet they did not get it. I wish to proceed with more details to you on how we are going to achieve this great opportunity.

My late client Mr. Elias (posing as last name of victum) of the blessed memory died of heart attacked because of his family involved in the fukushima earthquake and tsunami disaster on the 14 of November 2011 in northeastern Japan and none of his relative family is alive to claim his deposit in this bank. I decided to contact you since you have the name and with your cooperation, I can present you at the bank with the legal documents as the relative next of kin so that bank will release and transfer this funds to you.

The funds in question are deposited in Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (my branch office), and if not claimed within given time as permitted by the government, it will be confiscated. I am in possession of my late client records, and considering the present state of affairs, I will make them available to you only when you agree to work with me as partners. I must surely visit your country during the disbursement of the percentage as I don’t indicated in my previous mail, for the sharing ratios, 50% of the total amount is for you, and 50% is for me. You don’t need to worry yourself in this transaction; it is 100% risks free in both sides, so you don't need to entertain any fear in you at all. I am here to monitor the transaction, once I file your names officially as the relative next of kin, and I will be giving you information on how to recover these funds and transfer to your bank account.

All I require from you is your maximum cooperation with me in this transaction. Meanwhile I will need you to confirm your information below so that it will enable me to file your name at the bank officially as the relative next of kin to receive the money, then bank will recognize you well and act quickly on the approval of this fund on your name and for immediate transfer.

Full name: .............................. .......
Residential .............................. ......
Personal mobile number: ..........................
Profession .............................. ........
Marriage status: .............................. ..
Identification (ID)...............................

Those information is highly needed for self assurance and you have to promise that you will not betray me because the money involve will be transferred into your account before coming to your country for disbursement according to the sharing ratios stated above. Sorry for my long letter, but it is my duty to explain things to your better understand. I am waiting for your reply.

Bear in mind that this is a business and not a charity organization. So based on your mail about expenses. I will say that whatever expenses that may come up on the cost of this transaction , you and I will join hands together and finance it, which shall thereafter deduct and reimburse each other when the funds are finally in your account before our sharing moderlities or investment purpose precisely.

You are free to reach me through this private phone any time. +855976858461

Sincerely,
Mr. David
Advertisement