Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262572 by AlanJones Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:08 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348090718221

Federal Ministry Of Finance.
Federal Republic of Nigeria
From The Desk Of:Alhaji,Ahmed Idris.
Accountant General Of The Federations(AGF).
Plot 8117,Ecowas Street,Maitama,
Abuja.Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Dear, Sir.
Your International Certified Bank Draft/Cashiers Cheque Is Ready For Pick Up By You.

Be officially informed that as the newly appointed Accountant General of the Federations 9AGF) by the new President, i have last week Friday been 31st July 2015 issued your International Certified Cashiers Chque/Bank Draft worth the sum of US$4.5Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which is your over due Inheritance/Contract lottery Funds,your Inheritance funds was issued through the Payment Instrument as International Certified Cashiers Cheque/Bank Draft because of the prevalent fraud associated in ATM Card payment and /Wire transfer mode of payments as the new President after his meeting with the US President during his working visits decided to release your funds only via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT/CASHIERS CHEQUE cashiable over your bank counter within 2hours of deposit by you, hence you only need to receive your International Cashiers Cheque and deposit same with your bank for immediate confirmations and clearance even if you don't have an account with the bank hence you will use the funds in the cheque to open up an account with the bank if you so wish or direct the bank to transfer the funds directly to your private bank account on your own,your International bank Draft/cashiers cheque was drawn from the Nigeria Consolidated Oil Reserve Account with HSBC Bank in London cashiable within an hour over your bank counter upon presentations by you the beneficiary,based on the instructions of Mr.President i have forwarded your International Certified Bank Draft/Cashiers Cheque to our Apex Insurance Company in Nigeria (NICON INSURANCE) for onward delivery/shipment to you from there office through the Group Managing Director Mr.Jimoh Ibrahim today Monday 3rd August.-----so contact him immediately with the below details for your urgent delivery and shipment.

Mr,Jimoh Ibrahim.
Managing Director Nicon Insurance Corporations of Nigeria,Nicon.
Tel: 234-8090-718221.

Forward to him your receiving home or office address where you want to him to courier your ready cashiers check to you in your country and send to him ONLY the sum of US$295 (Two Hundred And Ninety Five Dollars) which he will use to courier your parcel to you via FedEx courier company hence we have agreement with them to that effect and that is why they charge the above sum which is below there normal delivery cost to your Country cost and to enable you send it out immediately now that your cheque is ready,already Nicon Insurance has insured your parcel as i instructed them including all the relevant Clearance Documents that will cover your Bank Draft/Cashiers Check which of course i did procured all of them to certify your bank draft as genuine and legal and not for Terrorist activities,to avoid scam again the amount you will send to Jimoh Ibrahim is just the delivery fees which is the sum of US$295 ONLY hence i have given him a stern instructions to return every unclaimed cashiers check if you fail to send the courier fees to him for your shipment,call him on phone as soon as you receive this email and furnish him with your address and the U!
S$295 courier fees to enable him m

Do update my office as soon as you have confirmed your cashiers cheque and if you have any questions feel free to contact me as well but be rest assured that your funds is now ready with the cheque i have already written out in your name to the tune of US$4.5Million ONLY as the funds beneficiary.

Sincerely.
AA.Okala--------------------------------PA -FOR UNDERSIGNED.

Alhaji,Ahmed Idris.
Accountant General Of The Federations(AGF).
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#283670 by AlanJones Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:09 am
From: MR JOHNSON BRIGGS JOHNSON BRIGGS - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347033206328

NNPC CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS...
OFFICE OF THE GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR/MINISTER OS STATE FOR PETROLEUM..
DR..EMMANUEL IBE KACHICWUKWU...
NNPC TOWERS CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT HERBERT MACAULAY WAY,
P.M.B. 190 GARKI,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
TELEX: NNP/XFGN/2016....

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.....

Dear, Sir.
Your International Certified Bank Draft/Cashiers Cheque Is Ready For Pick Up By You.....

Be officially informed that as the Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC)/ Minister of State for Petroleum, i have today Thursday been 4th of January 2016 issued your International Certified Cashiers Cheque/Bank Draft worth the sum of US$4.5Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) drawn from our Consolidated NNPC Oil Account with HSBC Bank London in your name and favor which is your over due Inheritance/Contract lottery Funds as instructed to my office on Monday this week by Mr.President,your Inheritance/Contract funds was released and issued through the Payment Instrument as International Certified Cashiers Cheque/Bank Draft because of the prevalent frauds and cost associated in ATM Card payment and Wire transfer mode of payments as the new President after his meeting with the the IMF Managing Director that visited him here in Nigeria last week decided to release your funds only via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT/CASHIERS CHEQUE cashiable over your bank counter within 2hours of deposit by you, hence you only need to receive your International Cashiers Cheque/Draft through Government approved secured courier company and deposit same with your bank for immediate confirmations and clearance even if you don't have an account with the bank hence you will use the funds in the cheque to open up an account with the bank if you so wish or direct the bank to transfer the funds directly to your private bank account on your own,your International bank Draft/cashiers cheque was drawn from the Nigeria Consolidated Oil Reserve Account with HSBC Bank in London cashiable within an hour over your bank counter upon presentations by you the beneficiary,based on the instructions of Mr.President i have forwarded your International Certified Bank Draft/Cashiers Cheque to our Apex Insurance Company in Nigeria (NICON INSURANCE) for onward delivery/shipment to you from their office through the Group Managing Director Mr.Jimoh Ibrahim today Thursday 4th February for onward mailing to your designated home or office address in your Country which you have to reconfirm to him.-----so contact him immediately with the below details for your urgent delivery and shipment of your International Certified Cashiers Cheque/Bank Draft...

Mr,Jimoh Ibrahim.
Managing Director Nicon Insurance Corporations of Nigeria,Nicon.
Direct Tel: 234-7033206328...

Forward to him your receiving home or office address where you want to him to courier your ready cashiers check parcel to you in your country,please note that you the funds beneficiary have to pay the mailing cost of your CHEQUE PARCEL as the Nigerian Government cannot and will not pay the delivery charges for you,so contact Jimoh Ibrahim and send to him ONLY the sum of US$295 (Two Hundred And Ninety Five Dollars) which he will use to courier your parcel to you via FedEx courier company hence we have agreement with them to that effect and that is why they charge the above sum which is below there normal delivery cost to your Country and to enable you send it out immediately now that your cheque is ready,please note that Nicon Insurance have already insured your CHEQUE PARCEL as i instructed them including all the relevant Clearance Documents that will cover your Bank Draft/Cashiers Check which of course i did procured all of them to certify your that your bank draft as genuine and legal and not for Terrorist activities,to avoid scam again the amount you will send to Jimoh Ibrahim is just the delivery fees which is the sum of US$295 ONLY hence i have given him a stern instructions to return every undelivered cashiers check back to my office within seven (7) working days if you fail to send to him the S$295 courier fees for your delivery as we cannot bear that responsibility for as the cheque cost the Nigeria Government a lot before it was drawn in your name as an International Payment Instrument cashiable over your bank counter....

Do update my office as soon as you have received and confirmed your cashiers cheque from your bank once you have received it,and if you have any questions to ask about your Cashiers Cheque feel free to contact me as well but be rest assured that your funds is now ready with the cheque i have already written out in your name to the tune of US$4.5Million ONLY as the funds beneficiary in my capacity as the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) and Minister of State For Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Best Regards.

Mr..Johnson Briggs---Secretary Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations...NNPC...FOR....

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
New Group Managing Director,
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations,NNPC/
Minister Of State For Petroleum.....
...................................................................................

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.