Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262958 by AlanJones Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:38 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22669011351

Hello XXX,

Greeting to you and your family?I thank you for your quick respond to my mail I am assuring you that this transaction is real with a prove to the attached bank form and my ID.I decided to use this medium to contact you because this transaction needs a foreign that can put a claim to the fund of our deceased customer Mr.Kattan Azmall from Jordan and follow my instruction I promise you that the bank will transfer the fund latest 7working days.

Do not dwell in fear because it?s really and you can apply in person if you wish to come down here in Burkina Faso.Remember that I stand as an ally to provide everything needed document from you by the bank so please do not disclose this to anybody till the fund is transferred into your account in your country.

Please kindly fill the form along with the short written letter below and send them via the bank?s email address ) [email protected] ) for approval and do not hesitate to update me any time you receive from the bank.

Best regards.

Alhaji Kaboure Azeez.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement