Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#262963 by AlanJones Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:47 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233207884113 & +233276727642

Attn:,

I hope all is well with you and your family. Thank you very much for your responds,i think with mutual understanding we can do business together. like i told you before,our company has been in a existence for the many decades and we are known for our reliability,accountability and durability of our products.our response ability to our clients is to provide them with maximum mineral resources with good service base on trust and understanding ,and our response ability to our employee is to interact with them as professionals and provide them with a work environment which is progressive,open and managed with highest degree of integrity ..According to the board of director's meeting with held they have agreed to do the business with you.But for the first shipment trial it will be 70kg of gold,after that our company can be able to make a shipment to you every week or month which is going to be 50/70kg,if the buyer can be able to come up all the time,and the board of director's have decided to make the price regular whether the price comes up or down.

The company decided that they will pick the buyer from the airport with the companies car,buyer will give us the information about his arrival at Kotoka international airport and a copy of his passport for easy identification..Seller will make sure that,he gives his buyer his demands and also fulfill his promises,if buyer arrives,the next day he will see the product,the following day we will start the documents,the latest the buyer can spend is three days and then he can return back to his country.As soon as the buyer come's,the buyer will sign a contract document with the board of director's face to face.After the buyer buy's the goods he will be the one to take of care the documents and the shipping cost,and to make sure that all the documents are in his name.My duty is to protect the buyer, you know a lot of people are afraid to come to Africa and i will not be happy that they will come without me protecting them and i know you in particular as our buyer, will not be happy with me.Their coming here needs my protection,even if they have any other business in my country i still have to protect.I will put them in a nice hotel with securities.And i will take them to our mining site where the gold is coming from for them to take some pictures.

Gold dust Origin------ Ghana

3.0. COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS:
3.1 COMMODITY : Gold
3.2 FORM : Dust / Nuggets / Bars
3.3 PURITY : 98%
3.4 FINENESS : 23-24 carats
3.5 ORIGIN : Ghana
3.6 QUANTITY :350 Kilograms
3.7 PRICE : $30,000 per Kilogram
3.8 CURRENCY : United States Dollar

Best Regards,
DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY:MR.GEORGE MENSAH
COMPANY NAME:TASKAS VENTURES COOPERATIVE ENT
ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY: P.O.BOX 125 KANESHIE ACCRA-GHANA
COMPANY E-MAIL:[email protected]
TEL:+233-207884113 OR +233-276727642

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement