Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#264718 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:11 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22555659786

CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION NOW

Dearest One,

I will be undergoing for surgery by nest tomorrow and I do not know if I will succeed the surgery because I am totally down now and for this reason, I pleaded with my doctor to help me write a cheque of $100,000 to you so that you will use it to make any future expenses which might occurs during the transferring of your the fund to your account, and to use it to take care of your family until you receive the fund successfully in your account.

Why I took this new decision is that the transfer might take a long time now and I doubt if I will succeed the operation. I made the agreement and sign the $ 100.000 usd cheque before the original
fund in the bank can be successfully transferred to your account.
Now I have made this new arrangement in order to avoid further delay in transferring the fund to you. Now i decided to transfer the $100,000 directly to you through western union money transfer which I know will be the easiest way to receive the payment without any stress or delay. Though there are many other medium of sending out money, draft, parcel or cheque here, but i think the western union transfer will be better and fastest way, that is the reason why i chosed the western union money transfer. My nurse went to the western union office today about the transfer of the $ 100.000, united state dollars to be sent to you through
western union money transfer payment: They told her that Your payment will be sent to you by western union,$7,000 usd per day until they finish sending the $100,000 dollars to you. The minister trust funds of Cote D'ivoire will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($$ 100.000) payment by western union,
According to them.

The only thing you will do is to obtain copy of police extricate from the national police bored Ivory Coast, because here western union always demands a copy of paper before the make an inter transfer to an individual outside the country. that will be insurance transfer and claims/affidavit that will prove as to Empower the office to transfer by the rules from minister of finance Ivory Coast, as I am in the sick bad at the hospital and unable move for this now, in that the contain total sum of ($ 100,000) the will transfer by the office money transfer western
union; be rest assured that there is no other fee to be paid accept getting a copy of this police extricate .The director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with the western union payment office on this email:([email protected])
kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western Union immediately to enable them start sending your $100,000.00 usd now

Contact person: Mr Anthy Johnson,
Western union department
Bnp Pribas bank Cote D'ivoire
E-mail: [email protected]
Direct phone +225 556 59786.

The financial western union payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment Note that the administrator payments need these details from you to process your payment, the western union will be transferring 7,000$ daily until the finish sending the $ 100,000 The Western Union has wired your first transfer of $7000.00
Comply now because as soon as you send these required details with their transfer fee of $70 usd to Mr Anthy Johnson he will start sending your payment by western union immediately.

Regards,
Yours Sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Christina Kendo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement