Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265460 by rococo Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:35 am
Subject: Message from Eng. Johnson Ego.
(Attachment of my ID card and International Passport)

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your mail. However, like I said before to you, I am the OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR DEBT RE-CONCILIATION DEPARTMENT from the office of the Presidency Due Process unit, As a matter of fact, the Federal Government of Nigeria was actually paying due foreign contractors for the fist quarter for the year, then I happen found this very over invoice fund in our DATA BASE COMPUTER. Right now I have the sum €22.5Million in my care.

Let me tell you the BITTER TRUTH, we the TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, this is the only opportunity we have to move funds out of these country through diplomatic means, and also the only way we can en-rich ourselves is through this kind of deal,so when i happen to discover the said amount, I said okay let me look for SINCERE and HONEST someone that will assist me put claim to this very fund. Mind you the Nigeria diplomatic corps Commission does not know that the box contains raw cash, all they know was that the box contains CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AND GUARANTY BOND from the office the presidency, you should keep it TOP SECRET. Without being told, because I am the only one that knows the real source of the fund.Like I told you before. I found the fund in our DATA BASE COMPUTER, as an over invoice payment.

Having sad that, you just be rest assured, you will receive the box as soon as you finalize with the Nigeria Diplomatic Corps Commission. But if I may ask you, I hope you will keep to your promise to me,to be GOOD and NICE with me, that you will not run away with the box as soon as you receive it. However, all my HOPE is in this very fund. Immediately you put claim to the box, I will come over to your country for my owner share of the funds. And I will also invest part of my share in your country.

Here is my direct number: +2348124418361. As soon as you get back to me with your FULL DETAILS then we can swing into action.

Thanks and God bless you and your entire family,
Eng. Johnson Ego.

Image Image

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 03:43:53 -0700

Received: from [154.120.80.240] by web181301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
IP:154.120.80.240./ Nigeria, Lagos
Decimal:2591576304
Hostname:154.120.80.240
ASN:37340
ISP:Spectranet Limited
Advertisement

#265465 by rococo Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:46 am