Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267642 by Michelle Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:16 am
IP Address 41.86.151.230
Location Nigeria

to: Michelle Banks
subject: MAJOR. Eric Miller
mailed-by: aol.com
Signed by: mx.aol.com

Hello Michelle ,

Thanks for the urgent attention you accorded to my mail proposal and your readiness to work with me in actualizing this great project. But before I will proceed, I want to apologize for my late response; it was due to the fact that we went for a routine patrol along the border areas.

I want to inform you here that I am in acceptance to work with you as detailed in your email but let me tell you more that you need to know or understand.
I am out here in Syria with minimal communication except a regulated radio frequency specifically for Military operations, I send out person emails on a limited basis and that is the only way I can reach out.

Be inform that to move the funds from point A' to point B' will cost some amount of money, I wish that you add in your MOU that you shall take care of handling charges until funds get to you. Include also that all you spent in the process be refunded back to you before further disbursement of funds, let it be on oath also that you will not use my inability to be present with you at the time of receiving the money to take what belongs to us.

The above is so due to the obvious fact that I and my partners have no access to cash, it will be practically impossible for us to source cash from our position so we are willing to give extra compensation from our shares to cover costs spent during the processes.

Since you have given your consent to proceed, I will like you to quickly send to me the below information’s and any form of your identification to enable me perfect the delivery of the fund at the office of director of diplomats here . We plan using U.N Diplomat to deliver the consignment to you.

I will be close to the radio room operator to check for your email and if everything is positive then I will provide you with contact information to open up communication with the diplomatic agents.

Your Full name..............
Country / City......................
Home/Delivery Address............
Direct Telephone Number....................
You’re passport/ID Card……………
Occupation……………………….
Marital status……………………
Age………………………………….

I am waiting for your urgent response along with the requested information.
Respectfully,
MAJOR. Eric Miller

Advertisement

#267650 by Michelle Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:27 am
to: Michelle Banks
mailed-by: aol.com
Signed by: mx.aol.com

I really need your help to secure the funds in your possession until when we shall come over for disbursement. My partner and I will take 70%, you take 25% while remaining 5% is map out for any expenses that we may encounter during the process.

Take note: the UN diplomats did not know the content of the consignment, it was declared in their office as family treasure worth US$15 Million dollars, so my friend on no account you should disclose the content of the consignment to any one until you be in possession of it, this is because to avoid people to jeopardize the transaction as you know we are suffering so much here and won’t be happy to lose this very big opportunity that occur to us.

Be informed, I have forwarded your information to the Head office of the Diplomats to start getting prepared for the delivering, so will let you know how much it cost us to get the consignment over there as soon as I hear back from them.

Please I want you to reconfirm your below information if its correct and authentic to avoid delivering to a wrong person.

Michele Banks
419 Rue De La Remarks
Glasgow
UK

I wait for your urgent answer.

Regards
Eric Miller

Major Eric H Miller
[email protected]

#267795 by Michelle Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:26 am
Major Eric H Miller <[email protected]>

Please below is the account details the Diplomatic Agent forwarded to me for the payment. He said because of the war in Syria, that all cash payment are diverted to their company’s regional office in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, so below is the account info.

Account Name: Rahimah Biniti Mohamed
Account No, 103043080944
Bank Name: Maybank, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL

Please try making the payment today and send to me the payment slip so I can forward to the Agent to get ready their UN Diplomats for delivering.
I wait to hear from you urgent

Major Eric Miller.
NB: please try not to make any mistake on the account info.

Major Eric H Miller
[email protected]