Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270732 by AlanJones Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233247726086

Dear beneficiary. My name is John Benson United Nations Representative. I was send on a rescue mission to Ghana on your behalf to come and investigate the reason behind delay on your payment after many years and i confirmed that it was due to no confirmation code on your file from world bank and is the reason behind all your problem and delay for many years and is the cause of all delay and stop order from all different offices in the world but as it is now we have to proceed immediately in order finalize your transaction in not less than 72 hours and i promise to make sure that you will be happy after three working days if you agree to work with me. There is some thing we call payment code and without the payment code you will never receive dime from any bank in the world and the code must come from world bank head office New York, NY 10017, United States and there is no way world bank will approve your payment without payment code giving to you as the legal beneficiary so Please come to me and i will give to you the payment code in not less than 48 hours so that you will receive your fund within three working days without any further delay or stop order from IMF OR FBI even Home land security because the code stand as the secret password so once you have it automatically you are qualify to receive payment in not less than three working days without problem. Call me Tel: +233247726086 and i will tell you what it will take to get the code from world bank office in Ghana . Regards John Benson UN REPRESENTATIVE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement