Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#271909 by AlanJones Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:17 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Larry John" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968947039

CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN REPUBLIC( CBB).
INTERNATIONAL HEAD QUARTERS,
GARKI ABUJA BENIN REPUBLIC
CONTRACT#: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/001
SWIFT CODE: BPH KPL PK
A/C#: 459606=179244=169=678
PAYMENT REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/12

Attention,

My name is Mr.Larry John. I am the newly appointed Governor Central Bank of BENIN REPUBLIC (CBB) and the 10th Governor of the Central Bank of BENIN REPUBLIC. I assumed duty as Governor Central Bank of BENIN REPUBLIC on 4th of October 2015 at the Bank\\\'s Corporate Head Office in Abuja following the confirmation of my nomination by the Senate of Federal Republic of BENIN REPUBLIC on Wednesday 3rd June 2009. However, acting in my capacity as the newly-appointed Governor of the (CBB) I have been mandated by the Senate National Assembly to check through the statutory disk of every payment pending during the last quarter of the year. Hence, your payment file has been forwarded to my desk for final approval. Therefore, after vetting and verification about the source and origin of your funds, I am convinced 100% that the dollars is a legitimate inheritance claim. Hence, I have granted approval for the release of the $25.8 MILLIONS dollars in your favor.

For this reason, your payment has been rightfully approved and will be paid out directly into your bank account via \\\"automatic swift
transfer\\\" from our Electronic transfer unit. Already, all transfer processing has been concluded in line with the new (CBN) Payment Policy But before the $25.8 MILLIONS dollars can be credited into your bank account, a Payment Release Code\\\" must be issued to you personally from the Electronic Transfer Unit, which will enable your funds to be credited into your bank account within 24hours.Issuance of the \\\"Payment Release Code\\\" is in total compliancy with the Principles of the Banking Codes on Money Laundering and it is also in accordance with the new CBN Payment Policy. Hence, issuance of the Payment Release Code” attracts a fee of $70 dollars ONLY; and the $70 dollars is the ONLY FEE you will be requested to pay for the final release of your funds,

all other charges will be deducted at source automatically. However, on the note of receiving your inheritance funds, you are requested to forward the details of your receiving bank account; as well as make arrangement to secure and send the issuance fee of $70 dollars for the \\\"Payment Release Code”. The $70 dollar fee must be sent through Western Union with name of the Payment officer at the Electronic Transfer Unit as per the below details:

NAME OF RECIPIENT\\\'S: ( SAM CHIDE )
QUESTION: TODAY
ANSWER: GREEN
AMOUNT: $70 USD
ADDRESS PORTO NOVO - BENIN REPUBLIC

I am expecting to receive your earliest reply and details of your
receiving bank account, as well as the details of payment for the $70 dollars.Please note this if you are not ready to pay the needed fee $170, do not reply this message because I will do nothing.

Best Regards,
Mr.Larry John
The Executive Governor.
Central Bank of BENIN. (CBN)

Tel: +229 68947039

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement