Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281413 by soldierfortune Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:55 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Caroline Godwill, 22 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Accra, Ghana. The late father (Dr. Williams Godwill) had been a substantial bank deposit (€6.5 million Euros) with the English bank. Miss. Caroline is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Graham Fredrick) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Caroline would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.100 USD and should been pay immediately via bank account.

ISP: Ghana Telecom, Ghana

Bank account holder: Bamibless Company(GH) Limited

Site: best4date
Username: carolinegodwill
Date of birth: 9.6.1993

Site: best4date
Date: 6.9.2015 16:05:00

Hello handsome, My name is Caroline i saw your profile today here and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) from here. I am waiting for your mail so i can give you my pictures, i am looking forward to receive your reply because i don,t have much time to be on here on internet as i don,t have personal laptop nor computer here in this refugee camp.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 08:07:46 +0000
Subject: Re: From best4date

Hello Handsome,

I am more than happy to received your email on the site. How was your day?, Mine is a little bit Holt over here in Accra Ghana. My Name is Caroline Godwill from ivory coast in West Africa, 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, 22 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Accra Ghana as a result of the civil war that happen in my country then and still going on secretly.

My late father Dr. williams Godwill was the managing director of Dr Godwill industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother one early morning but by then i was in the school.

It was only me that is alive as am the only child of my parents, it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know he hold my future that is why i am a live today now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Ghana in west Africa where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your full name, country, age your likes and dislikes, i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I will also like to see your pictures as well. Hoping to hear from you soonest

Caroline

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:48:32 +0000
Subject: Re: From best4date

Hello Handsome,

Thanks so much for the photo you sent to me, you are handsome indeed but you did not mention your country name for me to know. My hobbies are singing, music, dancing, sports as well. I like someone who can take me way am by caring, loving, faithful, trust and goodheart, honest, while i hate the opposite.

Did you like me photos ?
What country do you live ?
Will you be able to assist me to come out from here?

What kind of Business are you doing, because i read about tender that is open in Ghana, which product do you sale or supply? I wish i have my personal mobile phone and laptop to be able to be communicating with you. I am looking forward to receive your reply.

Caroline

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:09:08 +0000
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dear Friend,

I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail. How are your today? How was the night, hope fine. Mine is a little bit Holt over here in Accra Ghana. In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend John, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
We are using the Pastor's office computer here is my number +233237228114

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Listen to this i have my late father's deposit of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros {6.500,000.00 Euros}. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak english very fluently. Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have a lot to tell you.. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours friend
Miss Caroline

Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 19:42:47 +0000
Subject: PLEASE DEAR CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME

Hello sir,

I am sorry for my late reply as a result of Electricity problem which we are facing here. Here in Ghana Refuge Camp, is like someone staying in the prison, and i don`t want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face.

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living in your country after the transfer. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.

Bellow is the contact of the bank where the money was deposited. The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

Bank name: C. Hoare Bank
Address: London, United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
Manager: Jack Backson
Tel: +441274288015

Contact them on how to transfer the Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros {6.500,000.00 Euros} deposited by my late father Dr Williams Godwill of which i am the next of kin of Miss Caroline. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promised to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling Documents to meet with you in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, Get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security reasons. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let me hear from you before another thing will be done. Go ahead and call or mail them. I will be expecting to hear from you and response from the Bank soon.

As soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and i will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you.

Best regard
Miss Caroline

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 08:53:22 -0600
Subject: "xxxxxx"

C. hoare & Co Bank
37 Fleet Street London Area,
London EC4P 4DQ, United Kingdom

Date: 08/12/2015.
Transfer Process
Ref: 543641.

Mr. "xxxxxx",

This is to acknowledged your email, we received an instruction from Caroline Godwill, confirming you as her beneficiary and trustee, regard her fathe's deposited funds, which she stood as the next of kin. Before we proceed, you are to send us the below requirement.

YOUR COMPLETE NAMES, ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, TELEPHONE CONTACT AND ANY ID.

After receiving the requirement, we will send you details of the funds,the account logins and further
proceeding.

Best regard.

HB0: Jack Backson

Received: from [41.204.44.243]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:03:16 -0600

C. hoare & Co Bank
Date: 16/12/2015.
Transfer Confirmed
Wednesday.

Mr. "xxxxxx",

We received your information and it has been confirmed by Management, as we told you earlier, below is the details of LATE. DR. WILLIAMS GODWILL account and process to log-in.

USER ID: wigodwil
PASSWORD: 334211
ACCESS CODE: 70800

Visit our website http://www.choauuk.com click My account log-in, type the USER ID: wigodwil, PASSWORD: 334211 and ACCESS CODE: 70800 as stated above and the account will open.

As soon as you access the account, send us an email and we will reply you with the next step to take.

Best regard.

Received: from [41.204.44.101]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:34:30 -0600

C. hoare & Co Bank
Date: 18/12/2015.
Transfer Confirmed
Friday.

Mr. "xxxxxx",

We received your confirmation and Management has approved the clearance of the funds. Before we proceed with the final stage of the transfer, you are to contact Late. Dr. Williams Godwill attorney/lawyer, to prepare a POWER OF ATTORNEY between you and Caroline Godwill.

The Power of Attorney will authorized the Bank to transfer the funds to your personal or business account, the attorney knows what to do. Below is the attorney's contact, we dodn't know if the attorney has changed his address or contact, but you can verify the contact from Caroline Godwill.

Graham Law Firm
Intl. Solicitor and Advocate
(MSI Global Alliance House)
Plot 147-149 Osu Expressway
Accra Ghana.

As soon as the Power of Attorney is ready, send it to us and we will proceed with the transfer.

Best regard.

Received: from [41.204.44.190]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 13:26:25 -0600
Subject: Attn. "xxxxxx"

FIRM: GRAHAM LAW FIRM
ADDRESS: PLOT 147-149, OSU EXPRESSWAY
CITY: ACCRA
Date: 19/December/2015.
Power of Attorney.
Our ref........
Your ref.......
Saturday.

Mr. "xxxxxx",

I am sorry for the late respond, I was out on an official assignment. I received your message and details, Late. Williams Godwill was my client years ago, it was unfortunate that we lost him. I will prepare the Power of Attorney as the bank requested, there will be three columns for signatory, Caroline, you and the Chief Judge.

The preparation of Power of Attorney will cost you $1,100 and the payment has to be made. Therefore if you want us to start the preparation, respond back to us and we will send you payment mode and details.

Thanks.
Barr. Graham Fredrick Esq.
Tel: +233237713031

Received: from [41.204.44.169]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 14:09:08 +0100

FIRM: GRAHAM LAW FIRM
ADD: PLOT 147-149,OSU EXPRESSWAY
CITY: ACCRA
Our ref........
Your ref.......
Monday
Date: 04/January/2016.

Mr. "xxxxxx",

I received your message, you are to make your payment to the below account detail, after payment send us the transfer slip and we will proceed with the preparation.

The Power of Attorney will be send to you through attachment, you and Caroline are to sign, scan and send it back to me and I will send it to the Chief Judge for regisatrtaion and seal.

......ACCOUNT INFORMATION........

BANK: Access Bank(GH) Limited
ADDRESS: Starlets 91 Road, Opposite Sports Stadium, P.O.Box GP 353 Accra.
ACCOUNT No: 0080101110671
ACCOUNT NAME: Bamibless Company(GH)Limited
SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC.
AMOUNT: $1,100

Thanks.

Barr. Graham Fredrick Esq.
Tel: +233237713031
Fax: Tel: +233237713031
Advertisement