Room for Rent and other rental scams
#290007 by BSimmons0707 Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:49 am
This is one I received on a house I KNEW was too good to be true!

This is the email address used:
Adam Hermandez <[email protected]>

Adam Hermandez
1:25 AM (7 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. My wife and i just traveled to West Africa for a program called FAMILY LIFE AND HIV EDUCATION AND THE HIV PREVENTION FOR RURAL YOUTH PROGRAM, the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, Africa, UK . We will be away for 4 to 5 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it.

Also how long do you intend to stay? How soon do you intend to move in?
The rent are including the Utilities are intact such as Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Firepit, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

DETAILS ABOUT THE HOUSE..
Number of bedrooms:3
Number of bathrooms:2

Rental price: $900 per month and security Deposit is $800 (Security Deposits Refundable)Utilities included in monthly rent
Pets Welcome.Address:121 Woodbrook Ct,Longview, TX 75604

Please get back to me with the Information requested below I could go through it and let you know if you are capable of renting my house or not.

Applicant Information
Name:
Date of birth:
Cell:
Phone:
Full Current address:
Marital Status:
Best way to reach for Emergency:
Do you have a car:
Do you work late:
Monthly Income:
Do you have kids:
Move In Date:
How long are you renting:
Reason of Relocating:
Do you have a Pet:
Do you agree to pay the deposit payment before you move in: ?
Do you have any criminal record:

Await your urgent reply. Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to call me for more information and arrangements on how to get the keys and other necessary documents delivered to you… +2348090800960

Regards

Dr Adam Hermandez&Family,
Advertisement