Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#290040 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:18 pm
Husky scam

[email protected]
[email protected] Fake shipping company
Phone numbers are 302-709-1747 and 281-603-6655
Hello,

Hello,

Thanks for the mail .I quite appreciate your interest on you proposing
to purchase my puppies,I still have Two left . one male and one female..
But the question is that will the puppies be able to find a lovely home
with you?Do you have enough time to spend with the puppies and care for
them?If so i will be very glad and happy to give out the puppies to you.
The puppies are 12 weeks old presently.Will you take the two puppies or
just one ?The little babies have had current vaccination,vet checked,health
certificate and 1 year health guarantee and they are registered.They are
potty trained,home raise and socialized for tremendous attitude. .I will be
very glad to have you as a good caring parent for the puppies only if you
can take good care of the puppies as your own babies. Actually money is not
what matters, but to find a good caring and loving person. If you are
interested in giving these puppies a wonderful home kindly Provide answers
to the following questions…
Have you ever owned a pet before?
Do you have any kids ?
Have you ever own this breed of puppy before?
Do you want to adopt one or both?
what sex are you interested in taking?
How soon do you need the puppies over?
Where are you located?
Do your kids love the coming of these puppies?

Sorry for all the question , but i just want to be sure that the puppies
are going to the right home and they will be having all the love and
attention they need .please get back to me with the answers. Waiting for
your kind responds.

Regards

Have you ever own this breed of puppy before?
Do you want to adopt one or both?
what sex are you interested in taking?
How soon do you need the puppies over?
Where are you located?
Do your kids love the coming of these puppies?

Sorry for all the question , but i just want to be sure that the puppies
are going to the right home and they will be having all the love and
attention they need .please get back to me with the answers. Waiting for
your kind responds.

Regards

Associated fake pet shipping company

[email protected]

VATICAN PET FLIGHT INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICES - USA
MARYLAND STATE.

DEAR CLIENT #
WITH DUE RESPECT WE WISH TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR FULL COOPERATION TO MAKE THIS SHIPMENT A SUCCESS. WELL EVERYTHING HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF AND THE PUPPY HAVE BEEN CHECKED AND CONFIRMED THAT IT'S IN GOOD HEALTH SO WE ARE TO PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING FROM NEVADA TO YOUR LOCATION ILLINIOS . BUT DUE TO THE POOR WEATHER CONDITION HERE THE PUPPY WILL BE NEEDING A CRATE AND AN ANTI PRESSURE VACCINE TO TRANSPORT THE PUPPY SAFELY, AND AS WE ALL KNOW THE IS NO WAY THIS PUPPY CAN GET ON BOARD WITHOUT A CRATE AND THIS ALSO IS TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THE PUPPY PRIOR TO THE SHIPMENT TO YOUR LOCATION AND AS IT IS DUE TO THE WEATHER CONDITION HERE THAT OUR VET AND DELIVERY EXPERT HAVE RECOMMENDED THAT ALL PUPPIES LESS THAN EIGHTEEN WEEKS OLD SHOULD BE CARRY IN AN AUTO REGULATORY CRATE WHICH PRODUCES HEAT AND AS WELL COLD WHEN NECESSARY AND SINCE YOU WERE NOT NOTIFY BEFORE HAND HERE AT THE AGENCY WE HAVE THREE TYPES OF REGULATORY CRATES WHICH WE USED IN SITUATION LIKE THIS BUT ALL CLIENT WHOSE PUPPY DID NOT COME WITH A CRATE WILL HAVE TO MAKE A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DEPENDING ON WHICH OF THE CRATE HE OR SHE WILL CHOSE FOR THE PUPPY TO BE SHIP IN SO SINCE AS THE SHIPMENT IS DUE TO TAKE OFF WE WOULD LIKE ALL CLIENT TO TREAT THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THEY WOULD LIKE THEIR PUPPY TO GET ON BOARD, AND LIKE WE MAKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND NO PUPPY CAN BE SHIP WITHOUT A CRATE AS IT IS STRICTLY AGAINST THE PET LAWS SO BELLOW ARE THE THREE TYPES OF CRATE AND THEIR REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT PRICES AND YOU SHOULD BE REMINDED THAT THIS DEPOSIT IS REFUNDABLE UPON ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPY TO YOUR HOME IN CASH. ALSO THIS CRATE CAN ALSO BE OWN BY THE PET OWNER IF THEY NEED IT BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT YOU WILL HAVE TO KEEP THE RECEIPT AFTER MAKING THE TRANSFER AS OUR PET CARRIER IS GOING TO NEED IT WHEN THEY ARRIVES YOUR HOME BEFORE THE DEPOSIT CAN BE REFUNDABLE TO YOU. SO BELLOW ARE THE THREE TYPES OF CRATE, ELECTRONIC CRATE -REFUNDABLE

**PLASTIC ELECTRONIC CRATE -REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT $ 3000**

**VIP PLASTIC ELECTRONIC DOG CRATE - REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT $2000**

**LUMINATE ELECTRONIC CRATE - REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT $1100**

NOT* THIS MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU AT YOUR DOORSTEP ON ARRIVAL THAT IS WHEN YOUR PUPPY ARRIVES) SO PLEASE DO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU CAN SO THAT YOUR PUPPY MAKE THE DELIVERY TO YOUR CITY, BUT THE MONEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE CRATE. IT WILL ONLY BE REFUNDED IF YOU ARE TAKING ONLY YOUR PUPPY AND OUR CARRIERS BRINGS THE CRATE BACK TO US.
WE WISH TO LET YOU KNOW AS WELL YOUR REFUNDS WILL BE MADE TO YOU CASH AS SOON AS WE ARRIVE YOUR HOME WITH YOUR PUPPY

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
MANAGEMENT.........
COSTUMER SERVICE CONSULTANT

When the victim refuse to pay more money the criminals threatened legal action.

This was an attempt to scare the victim to send more money.

You can not be chargsed with animal cruelty when you have never been in possession of the pet.

Dear Client,
Your sender is not having the total money for the crate. So we have to arrange one now so that they can release the puppy and our agents will proceed with delivery at your home address within 3 hours and your money refunded back to you. You have to look for the money and pay as soon as possible, You have to pay the sum of $800 for all these requirements. You have to look for the money and go and send it to us before 09:00 AM tomorrow.
Note: IF YOU FAIL TO MEET UP WITH THESE DEMANDS BEFORE THE PROVIDED TIME, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME SINCE ITS DEALING WITH THE LIFE OF A PET.
WE HAVE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE ANIMAL RESCUE TEAM WILL GET TO YOU FOR FURTHER SANCTIONS.

The primary federal law relating to animal care and conditions in the US and Europe is the Animal Welfare Act of 1966, amended in 1970, 1976, 1985, 1990, 2002 and 2007. It is the only Federal law Worldwide that regulates the treatment of animals, Exhibition, Transport, and by Dealers. Other laws, policies, and guidelines may include additional species coverage or specifications for animal care and use, but all refer to the Animal Welfare Act

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement