Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#318146 by AlanJones Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:01 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +34631716797

Dear.Sir / Madam,

I am Mr. Ernesto Diaz Bastien, an Attorney/Solicitor, working with Torres Chambers in Spain. I got your detailed contact Email Address through public archive, while searching for any possible relative to my late client,whom he left the sum of $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros Only) with a security and investment company here in Spain. Do contact me either via email, fax or telephone for further discussions. Lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep this proposal in utmost confidentiality pending our discussion. Telephone Number:+34 631 716 797. Email:[email protected]

kindly send the details as stated below to enable me forward same to the safe keeping company where the deposited consignment will be re-profiled to your name as the new beneficiary:
{1.} Name............
{2.} Country ..........
{3.} Address .......
{4.} Age.......
{5.}Fax number.......
{6.} Personal Number....
{7.} Occupation............

Best Regards,
Mr. Ernesto Diaz Bastien,
Email:[email protected]
Telephone:+34 631 716 797.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement