Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#321226 by FakeGriffon Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:35 pm
Barrister Alpha Juris

[email protected]

[email protected]

Phone Numbers: +234-802-787-2477
001-234-802-787-2477

First email:

-Reply-To- [email protected]-
From- -Barrister Alpha Juris Esq [email protected]-

Greeting Dear Beneficiary,

I am Barrister Alpha Juris, a solicitor at law,legal practitioner and personal
Attorney to Mr. Richard Blanchard who died in air crash with her wife Mrs. Lilla C.
Blanchard on his business trip to PAKISTAN in An Pakistan Airline with other
passengers on board which confirmed 152 People killed in a plane crash. I am
Barrister Alpha Juris, a Legal practitioner and I wish to solicit your assistance in
a deal that involves reasonable amount of money. This deal by virtue of its nature
must be utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that transaction of this
magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I guarantee you that this
will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any
breach of the law.

I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable Business
Person/individual that can handle this confidential deal with me, which requires
maximum confidence and trust from both sides.

MY PROPOSITION:

I had a client by name Mr. Richard Blanchard who was one of the richest man in your
country but does most of his business in Asia. He was into several business before
his untimely death by air crash. This website will give you comprehensive picture of
what I am talking about ( http://english.sina.com/world/p/2010/0728/331293.html). My
client who died along with his lovely wife deposited the Sum of $25 Million (Twenty
Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a bank here.

During the bank audit exercise, the bank discovered my late client's deposit as an
unclaimed credit balance, hence issued me a notice to provide any relatives of my
client otherwise they will have the account closed and the fund confiscated. I have
made several inquiries to his high commission to locate my client's extended
relatives, but all my efforts proved abortive, I then decided to trace his relatives
or family member over the internet, and hence I found you as my instinct convinces
me that you will be a trustworthy and honest business partner and I decided to
contact you to assist me in repatriating my late client's deposit before it got
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the financial institution where the fund is
lodged.

I now seek your permission to present you as my deceased client relative and have
you stand as the Next of Kin to my deceased client so that the funds of $25 Million
(Twenty Five Million United States Dollars Only) can be released and paid into your
account as the beneficiary and next of kin.You and I will share the money in this
ratio,45% will be for you and 45% shall be for I while 10% shall be map out for any
expanse that might incur in this transfer.

I will provide all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up your claim.
Be informed that this transaction is risk free otherwise my chambers will not
contact you because it is against our ethics. Please acknowledge receipt of this
message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the
followings details;

1). Your Full Name:......

2). Current Resident Address:.......

3). Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number:.......

4). Your Occupation:......

5). Your Age, Sex & Marital Status:......

6). Your Nationality:.......

7). Your Private E-mail Address:.....

Please get in touch with me immediately to my private
E-mail:([email protected]) with your the above peronal details, then I
will commence work in your name immediately.

These requirements will enable us file letters of claim to the appropriate
departments for necessary approvals in your favor as the real beneficiary next of
kin to my late client.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,

Barrister Alpha Juris (Esq).

[email protected]

Second email:

Subject: AWAITING YOUR REQUESTED PERSONAL DATA TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER (IT IS REAL AND 100% LEGIT).‏‏

"Barrister Alpha Juris" <[email protected]>
Date:
Mar 4, 2017 2:07:45 PM
ALPHA JURIS LEGAL PRACTITIONERS,
ALPHA JURIS CHAMBERS
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1 RUMUIBEKWE ROAD,
RUMUIBEKWE HOUSING ESTATE
PORT HARCOURT,
RIVERS STATE,NIGERIA.
Email: [email protected]
TELEPHONE NO: +234-802-787-2477(PRIVATE)
DATE: 4TH MARCH,2017.

Dear <removed name>,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail to me with the content well acknowledged and understood. I'm Barrister Alpha Juris and very happy with you for being direct and truthful to this matter and equally I am replying your message with the zeal you can be of immense help at this time to claim this money (US$25 Million) as soon as possible from the bank (Access Bank Plc) where my respected Client late Mr. Richard Blanchard's fund, had the money lodged in.

Being his solicitor, the bank had been contacting me, to present my late client's next of kin, of cause; I had made frantic effort to locate his relations who are not aware of this money. Ironically, all my efforts proved unsuccessful, which compelled me to contact you. I am very appreciative of your concern and will do everything humanly and legally possible to transfer all the accrued benefits to your name as the next of kin to deceased under no legal risk. More so I will want you to understand that I am international working attorney and you do not have anything to worry about concerning this profitable business transaction.

Please I want you to understand that I pick you having been searching for a very reliable, reputable, sincere and honest person that I can carry out this profitable business transaction with and after everything the spirit of God directed me to you. Meanwhile the most important thing that I need from you is your utmost co-operation in this profitable transaction because this transaction is my life time opportunity and I wouldn't want to toy with it or dent my image as an international legal attorney.

I would want to reassure you that the process of this transaction would be legal and 100% real. You don't have to fear or worry about any legal implication. Since you have indicated your interest to help claim this money out from the bank. I feel strongly indebted to my late client, to make sure that his assets and valuables left behind are not confiscated and forfeited to the bank. This mind pondering thought informed my determination to recover his funds. In this regard, let us join hands together and claim this Money from bank as soon as possible which I am convinced, it will not take us up to 21 Bank working days to conclude the transaction.

I will want you to send to me immediately the following personal data of yours to enable proceed to secure those approval legal documents in your favor from the Federal High Court of Justice as the real benefited beneficiary of late Mr. Richard Blanchard's fund because you are the only real relative I fund. More so, I will advise you to immediately re-confirm to my office the following vital profile information of yours:

1). Your Full Name:......
2). Current Resident Address:.......
3). Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number:.......
4). Your Occupation:......
5). Your Age, Sex & Marital Status:......
6). Your Nationality:.......
7). Your Private E-mail Address:.....

Be informed that as soon as the requested information is forwarded to my office via email,I will immediately proceed to the appropriate authorities responsible for the fund approval documents which I will secure on your behalf as the next-of-kin to my late client Mr. Richard Blanchard's fund.

Meanwhile as soon as the approved documents is ready some copies will be forwarded to you for an onward submission to the paying bank for your immediate payment as the next-of-kin to Late Mr. Richard Blanchard's fund value of US$25M. Find as attachment a scanned copy of my international passport I.D to enable you know who you are dealing with.

Therefore on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 45% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills,while 45% will be for me. It is my assurance that this transaction will be successful and that I will make sure that the transaction is done within the applicable laws to guarantee full legitimacy.

Please I would like you to call me after reading this mail for a brief discussion. If you are really dedicated to the success of this transaction you should make it a point of duty to call me and do forward to me your direct working phone number for easy communication.

My private phone number is: +234-802-787-2477 or 001-234-802-787-2477 I will be expecting to hear from you. You can reach me at any time.

With immense regards and respect.

Yours truly,
Barrister Alpha Juris Esq.
Advertisement