Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298134 by AlanJones Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:40 am
From: Principal Private Secretary to Mr President - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348156958180

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of The Principla Private Secretary To
President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu..
Telex: FGN/XXCBN/NGR2016....

Re;Presidential Mid Year Payment Gazette On Your Payment......File Numbers FGN/XXCBN/NGR2016.........

Attn; Beneficiary..

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially Informed that after the Federal Executive Council Meeting of Monday 13th July 2016 Mr. President Federal Republic of Nigeria Mr.Muhammed Buhari GCFR have issued a Presidential Gazette order for the immediate release and payment of your over due funds and the sum of USD5Million....Five Million Dollars Only have being approved in your name and favor for payment Vide the Office Of the Director General Debt Management Office DMO Dr. Abraham Nwankwo (Dr.) whom Mr.President have delegated his Presidential Powers for the release of your over due Inheritance/Lottery funds and Old Contract claims as i have personally as Mr.President Private Secretary sent your Payment File to him for update and immediate payment,you are hereby advised to contact Dr.Abraham Nwankwo with below information for the immediate release of your approved funds sum of USD5Million....as the Debt Management Office if the official Government Agency responsible for Debt Settlements locally and Inte
rnational....

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo..
Director General Debt Management Office..DMO
Email: [email protected]
Direct Tel;..234-8156958180..

Contact him as above fro your payment as an Irrevocably Standing Payment Order..ISPO..have being issued in your name for your payment and instructed to the gentleman above,your Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal must be presented to Mr.President for his personal Accent and Endorsement to give your payment a Presidential Seal Order against any Stop or Holding Order against your released funds both within and outside Nigeria and to certify your funds as a non illicit and genuine funds devoid of Terrorist funding's and only Mr.President will do the Endorsement and Accent once your Payment File is represented to Mr.President by your funds administrator the Debt Management Office Director General as this will not cost you much by my findings which will cover the Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal Endorsement Fees/Charges which is very obligatory before Mr.President will append his signature ,update my office once you have contacted your payment
administrator as above and as wel

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter for your immediate payment as instructed by Mr President...

Best Regards,

Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#300790 by AlanJones Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:45 pm
From: Memo From The Federal Government Of Nigeria - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349025512585

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PRIVATE SECRETARY TO MR.PRESIDENT
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
MRS.GRACE WILLIAMS DALHATU....
ASO ROCK ,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
TELEX:FGN/2016XXX00CBN....

RE: EMERGENCY FUNDS PAYMENT APPROVAL BY THE PRESIDENCY TO BONA-FIDE-INHERITANCE/CONTRACTORS FUNDS BENEFICIARIES.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam...

With due respect I wish to extend this Presidential circular as the Private Principal Secretary to you based on the conclusion of the recent Federal Executive Council Meeting held in Abuja Federal Capital yesterday being Wednesday 13th July which is chaired by Mr. President himself, an official Embargo have being lifted on your funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocable granted for the release and payment of your long overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds by Mr.President Muhammed Buhari GCFR as the sum of USD5Million---Five Million Dollars--have being approved in your name and favor for immediate payment.,you should know that an Embargo was placed by the Federal Government since last year when this new Government was sworn in on all foreign debts payments that is why you have not received your funds till date, and now the Embargo is lifted and unsealed and your funds been expressly approved for immediate release to you th
rough the office of the Debt Manag

Be warned that if you have any previous dealings with anybody/banks including the CBN and any federal Government establishments as regards to your payment before yesterday been Wednesday 13th July 2016 is no longer valid and very illegal henceforth based on this latest Presidential Proclamations by Mr.President and not approved by the Nigerian Government and as such if you lost any money to anybody the Nigerian Government will not be held liable for that and that is why you have not received a dime from us since then, so henceforth desist from such dealings as it is not approved by the Nigerian Government hence is illegal if you continue with such wasteful venture which by now you should know that as you have not being paid a dime before now, that should send a wrong signal to you that you are dealing with Fakes and Impostors parading as Government Officials/Representatives, now we are ready to release your funds in all honesty as the Embargo have being lifted by Mr. Presi
dent yesterday to that effect and

CONTACT OFFICE AND PERSON...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr.Abraham Nwankwo...
Director General Debt Management Office...DMO...
Tel: 234-234-90255-12585..

Give him a call on the above phone number and the email him with your details for the prompt release of your funds as it has been gazette by my office as the Private Secretary to Mr.President,Note that the money you will send to Dr.Abraham Nwankwo the DG- DMO prior to his release of your funds via KTT Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Global Master Card or Cashiers Cheque is the cost for your Payment Bond Attestations and Authorizations Fees (PBAA) which is authorized by the Federal Executive Council headed by Mr.President,without you sending the PBAA fees Dr.Abraham Nwankwo will not transfer or release your approved sum of US$5Million,take note to avoid waste of time and that is the only money this transactions will cost you as the Federal Executive Council have Waived all major fees and charges for you including the cost for funds release Documents,please avail yourself of this last opportunity and put up your claims for your payment through the Debt Management Office as directed
above for the release and payment

CONGRATULATIONS AT LAST.

Regards,

Mrs. Grace William Dalhatu...
Private Secretary To Mr.President.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Aso Rock ,Abuja.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#304626 by AlanJones Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:39 pm
Rply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349025512585

ASO ROCK ,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
TELEX:FGN/2016XXX00CBN....

RE: EMERGENCY FUNDS PAYMENT APPROVAL BY THE PRESIDENCY TO BONA-FIDE-INHERITANCE/CONTRACTORS FUNDS BENEFICIARIES.

Sir/Madam...

With due respect I wish to extend this Presidential circular as the Private Principal Secretary to you based on the conclusion of the recent Federal Executive Council Meeting held in Abuja Federal Capital yesterday being Wednesday 13th July which is chaired by Mr. President himself, an official Embargo have being lifted on your funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocable granted for the release and payment of your long overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds by Mr.President Muhammed Buhari GCFR as the sum of USD6.5Million---Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars--have being approved in your name and favor for immediate payment.,you should know that an Embargo was placed by the Federal Government since last year when this new Government was sworn in on all foreign debts payments that is why you have not received your funds till date, and now the Embargo is lifted and unsealed and your funds been expressly approved for imm
ediate release to you through the

Be warned that if you have any previous dealings with anybody/banks including the CBN and any federal Government establishments as regards to your payment before yesterday been Wednesday 29th August 2016 is no longer valid and as well illegal henceforth based on this latest Presidential Proclamations by Mr.President and not approved by the Nigerian Government and as such if you lost any money to anybody the Nigerian Government will not be held liable for that and that is why you have not received a dime from us since then, so henceforth desist from such dealings as it is not approved by the Nigerian Government hence is illegal if you continue with such wasteful venture which by now you should know that as you have not being paid a dime before now, that should send a wrong signal to you that you are dealing with Fakes and Impostors parading as Government Officials/Representatives, now the Nigerian Government is ready to release your funds in all honesty as the Embargo have b
eing lifted by Mr. President yeste

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo...
Tel: 234-234-90255-12585..

Give him a call on the above phone number and the email him with your details for the prompt release of your funds as it has been gazette by my office as the Private Secretary to Mr.President,Note that the money you will send to Dr.Abraham Nwankwo the Director General of Debt Management Office DMO prior to his release of your funds via KTT Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Global Master Card or Cashiers Cheque is the cost for your Payment Bond Attestations and Authorizations Fees (PBAA) which is authorized by the Federal Executive Council headed by Mr.President,without you sending the PBAA fees Dr.Abraham Nwankwo will not transfer or release your approved sum of US$6.5Million,take note to avoid waste of time and that is the only money this transactions will cost you as the Federal Executive Council have Waived all major fees and charges for you including the cost for funds release Documents,please avail yourself of this last opportunity and put up your claims for your payment throu
gh the Debt Management Office as d

CONGRATULATIONS AT LAST.

Regards,

Principal Private Secretary To Mr.President.
Aso Rock ,Abuja.

#316140 by AlanJones Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348156958180

ASO ROCK ,ABUJA,NIGERIA.
TELEX:FGN/2017XXX00CBN....

Sir/Madam...

With due respect I wish to extend this Presidential circular as the Private Principal Secretary to you based on the conclusion of the recent Federal Executive Council Meeting held in Abuja Federal Capital yesterday 3rd January 2017 which was chaired by Mr. President himself, a Presidential and official Embargo have being lifted on your funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocable granted for the release and payment of your long overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds by Mr.President Muhammed Buhari GCFR as the sum of USD6.5Million---Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars--have being approved in your name and favor for immediate payment.,you should know that an Embargo was placed by the Federal Government since Nov 2015 when this new Government was sworn in on all foreign debts payments that is why you have not received your funds till date and which you are not aware of before now,and now the Federal Government of Nigeria have lifted the Embargo and unsealed your funds as have been expressly approved for immediate release to you through the Authorized Federal Government Agency saddled with the responsibility of settling and paying off all recognized Government funds beneficiaries indebted to by the Nigerian Government in the past accrued to you through Inheritance/Lottery and Contract funds beneficiaries....

Be warned that if you have any previous dealings with anybody/banks including the CBN and any federal Government establishments as regards to your payment before yesterday been 3rd January 2017 is no longer valid and as well illegal henceforth based on this latest and new year Presidential Proclamations by Mr.President and not approved by the Nigerian Government and as such if you lost any money to anybody the Nigerian Government will not be held liable for that and that is why you have not received a dime from us since then, so henceforth desist from such dealings as it is not approved by the Nigerian Government hence is illegal if you continue with such wasteful venture which by now you should know that as you have not being paid a dime before now, that should send a wrong signal to you that you are dealing with Fakes and Impostors parading as Government Officials/Representatives, now the Nigerian Government is ready to release your funds in all honesty as the Embargo have being lifted by Mr. President yesterday been Tuesday January 3rd 2017 and your payment file forwarded to Dr.Abraham Nwankwo the Director General of the Debt Management Office for your immediate payment as this is the first payment for the year 2017 as funds have being made available through the Debt Management Office for your payment as instructed by Mr.President..

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo...
Tel: 234-234-8156-958180..
Email;[email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give him a call on the above phone number and the email him with your details for the prompt release of your funds as it has been gazette by my office as the Private Secretary to Mr.President,Note that the money you will send to Dr.Abraham Nwankwo the Director General of Debt Management Office DMO prior to his release of your funds via KTT Bank Wire Transfer or ATM Global Master Card or Cashiers Cheque is the cost for your Payment Bond Attestations and Authorizations Fees (PBAA) which is authorized by the Federal Executive Council headed by Mr.President,without you sending the PBAA fees Dr.Abraham Nwankwo will not transfer or release your approved sum of US$6.5Million,take note to avoid waste of time and that is the only money this transactions will cost you as the Federal Executive Council have Waived all major fees and charges for you including the cost for funds release Documents,please avail yourself of this last opportunity and put up your claims for your payment through the Debt Management Office as the direct funds beneficiary hence your details have being forwarded to the Director General of the Debt Management Office--DMO as above for your payment,follow all this directives and instructions to latter for you to claim your funds without further delays...

CONGRATULATIONS AT LAST.

Regards,

Mr.AA.Okala--SSA--For...
Principal Private Secretary To Mr.President.
Aso Rock ,Abuja.

#324589 by AlanJones Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:20 am
From: DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE DMO NIGERIA - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347033206328

Office Of The Director General.
Debt Management Office..DMO..
NDIC Building (1st Floor), Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District, P.M.B. 532, Garki.
Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Line;.234-703320-6328----...

Attn;..Funds Beneficiary...

Sir/Madam..

Be advised that in my capacity as the Director General Debt Management Office--DMO--the Federal Government agency in charge of debt settlements i have received an Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Number--2300874634 and BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347 to the sum of USD7.5Million--- Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in your name and favor as an NNPC Contractor/Inheritance/Lottery Beneficiary which i have duly obliged as the NNPC Account was debited to that effect for onward payment/Remittance to you the funds beneficiary as par there instructions to me as the CBN Governor..

Sequel to the above now get back to me upon your receipt of this Official Letter for your payment as i will personally administer and release your funds to you without recourse to any bureaucratic bottlenecks attached in my capacity as the Director General of the Debt Management Office--DMO--,all i needed from you is your total compliance with the DMO set rules and Regulations guiding International Transfer for the safe confirmations of your funds directly from my desk as the DMO Director General,be further advised that this Transfer/Payment will cost you absolutely nothing before payment is transferred and confirmed in your nominated bank account unless you don't have your DMO issued Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN which is the requirement for your payment,if you have this Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN your above amount will be released to you without any charges from your side until the funds confirm in your designated bank account,but if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already as issued by my predecessor then you MUST pay the token fees for it to enable me issue it in your name and then get your funds transferred without costing you any dime as i have secured all available Clearance Documents/Certificates that will cover your funds as genuine and legal fees,this is to tell you that your payment is ready at last to be released to you hence you will not spend any money to secure any Transfer Clearance for your payment...

Finally get back to me for your payment as approved by me and already debited from the NNPC Account awaiting in the DMO Escrow account for further remittance and credit to your bank account,please be very clear to me if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already let me know so that i will tell you the token cost for it that you will send and if you have it already forward them to me for final appraisals and your payment,also furnish me with your banking details and address where you want to claim this funds and as well a copy of your identifications which i will attach in in your Payment File before your transfer under 72hours after your Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN is issued by me that is if you don't have it already,my direct line is as thus--------234-7033206328- so that you will call me for us to discuss on your payment modalities..

Sincerely Yours...

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo.
Director General Debt Management Office,DMO..
Direct Tel;..234-703320-6328-----.....

#327677 by AlanJones Thu May 11, 2017 12:01 am
From: Dr.Abraham Nwankwo,DG,Debt Management Office - [email protected]

Abuja, Nigeria.

Attn;..Funds Bonafide Beneficiary...

Sir...

Be advised that in my capacity as the Director General Debt Management Office--DMO--the Federal Government agency in charge of debt settlements i have received an Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Number--2300874634 and BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347 to the sum of USD7.5Million--- Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in your name and favor as an NNPC Contractor/Inheritance/Lottery Beneficiary which i have duly obliged as the NNPC Account was debited to that effect for onward payment/Remittance to you the funds beneficiary as par there instructions to me as the Executive Director General Debt Mangement Office=DMO ..

Sequel to the above now get back to me upon your receipt of this Official Letter for your payment as i will personally administer and release your funds to you without recourse to any bureaucratic bottlenecks attached in my capacity as the Director General of the Debt Management Office--DMO--,all i needed from you is your total compliance with the DMO set rules and Regulations guiding International Transfer for the safe confirmations of your funds directly from my desk as the DMO Director General,be further advised that this Transfer/Payment will cost you absolutely nothing before payment is transferred and confirmed in your nominated bank account unless you don't have your DMO issued Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN which is the requirement for your payment,if you have this Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN your above amount will be released to you without any charges from your side until the funds confirm in your designated bank account,but if you
don't have the Payment Certificati

Finally get back to me for your payment as approved by me and already debited from the NNPC Account awaiting in the DMO Escrow account for further remittance and credit to your bank account,please be very clear to me if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already let me know so that i will tell you the token cost for it that you will send and if you have it already forward them to me for final appraisals and your payment,also furnish me with your banking details and address where you want to claim this funds and as well a copy of your identifications which i will attach in in your Payment File before your transfer under 72hours after your Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN is issued by me that is if you don't have it already,my direct line is as thus--------234-7033206328- so that you will call me for us to discuss on your payment modalities..please note that i have raised your Payment Voucher in the like sum as above which i will only
need to forward to our Bankers Ac

Sincerely Yours...

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo.JP.

#329223 by AlanJones Sun May 28, 2017 12:24 am

Abuja, Nigeria.

Attn;..Funds Bonafide Beneficiary...

Sir...

Be advised that in my capacity as the Director General Debt Management Office--DMO--the Federal Government agency in charge of debt settlements i have received an Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Number--2300874634 and BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347 to the sum of USD7.5Million--- Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in your name and favor as an NNPC Contractor/Inheritance/Lottery Beneficiary which i have duly obliged as the NNPC Account was debited to that effect for onward payment/Remittance to you the funds beneficiary as par there instructions to me as the Executive Director General Debt Mangement Office=DMO ..

Sequel to the above now get back to me upon your receipt of this Official Letter for your payment as i will personally administer and release your funds to you without recourse to any bureaucratic bottlenecks attached in my capacity as the Director General of the Debt Management Office--DMO--,all i needed from you is your total compliance with the DMO set rules and Regulations guiding International Transfer for the safe confirmations of your funds directly from my desk as the DMO Director General,be further advised that this Transfer/Payment will cost you absolutely nothing before payment is transferred and confirmed in your nominated bank account unless you don't have your DMO issued Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN which is the requirement for your payment,if you have this Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN your above amount will be released to you without any charges from your side until the funds confirm in your designated bank account,but if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already as issued by my predecessor then you MUST pay the token fees for it to enable me issue it in your name and then get your funds transferred without costing you any dime as i have secured all available Clearance Documents/Certificates that will cover your funds as genuine and legal fees,this is to tell you that your payment is ready at last to be released to you hence you will not spend any money to secure any Transfer Clearance for your payment...forward your full details including bank name and address and your telephone numbers to me in your next response for your Payment Certifications and Payment upon your procurement of the payment Instrument requirement of Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN which qualifies you for payment by the Debt Management Office and that will legalize your funds as genuine and legal funds devoid of illicit activities...

Finally get back to me for your payment as approved by me and already debited from the NNPC Account awaiting in the DMO Escrow account for further remittance and credit to your bank account,please be very clear to me if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already let me know so that i will tell you the token cost for it that you will send and if you have it already forward them to me for final appraisals and your payment,also furnish me with your banking details and address where you want to claim this funds and as well a copy of your identifications which i will attach in in your Payment File before your transfer under 72hours after your Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN is issued by me that is if you don't have it already,my direct line is as thus--------234-7033206328- so that you will call me for us to discuss on your payment modalities..please note that i have raised your Payment Voucher in the like sum as above which i will only need to forward to our Bankers Account Managers with your Payment File and Banking details and then give an immediate instructions for your payment as the account signatory and administrator in my capacity as the Director General of the Debt Management Office..DMO as there is no bureaucratic civil service bottlenecks attached in your payment once you have secured the above Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN from my desk directly and Endorsed by me,you three options to claim the approved sum of USD7.5Million which are ===KTT Bank Swift Transfer===International Certified Cashiers Cheque/Bank Draft payable over your bank counter and through Automated Teller Machine Payment Instrument==ATM Card,the choice is yours as it will be facilitated in your favor once you have secured this all important Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN Clearance from desk which will cost you a minimal charge and which is the only requirement for your payment by the DMO hence other relevant requirements are ready in your name and favor as the funds beneficiary payable only the Debt Management Office..DMO==call me on my direct coded line as thus;===234-7033206328==for us to discuss on your payment as already approved for release to you..
Sincerely Yours...

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo.JP.

#330790 by AlanJones Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:55 pm
Tel. No.: +2348090718221

Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Line;.234-8090718221----....

Dear Sir/Madam..

Be advised that in my capacity as the Director General Debt Management Office--DMO--the Federal Government agency in charge of debt settlements i have received an Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Number--2300874634 and BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347 to the sum of USD7.5Million--- Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in your name and favor as an NNPC Contractor/Inheritance/Lottery Beneficiary which i have duly obliged as the NNPC Account was debited to that effect for onward payment/Remittance to you the funds beneficiary as par there instructions to me as the Director General of the Debt Management Office..DMO..

Sequel to the above now get back to me upon your receipt of this Official Letter for your payment as i will personally administer and release your funds to you without recourse to any bureaucratic bottlenecks attached in my capacity as the Director General of the Debt Management Office--DMO--,all i needed from you is your total compliance with the DMO set rules and Regulations guiding International Transfer for the safe confirmations of your funds directly from my desk as the DMO Director General,be further advised that this Transfer/Payment will cost you absolutely nothing before payment is transferred and confirmed in your nominated bank account unless you don't have your DMO issued Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN which is the requirement for your payment,if you have this Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN your above amount will be released to you without any charges from your side until the funds confirm in your designated bank account,but if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already as issued by my predecessor then you MUST pay the token fees for it to enable me issue it in your name and then get your funds transferred without costing you any dime as i have secured all available Clearance Documents/Certificates that will cover your funds as genuine and legal fees,this is to tell you that your payment is ready at last to be released to you hence you will not spend any money to secure any Transfer Clearance for your payment...

Finally get back to me for your payment as approved by me and already debited from the NNPC Account awaiting in the DMO Escrow account for further remittance and credit to your bank account,please be very clear to me if you don't have the Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN already let me know so that i will tell you the token cost for it that you will send and if you have it already forward them to me for final appraisals and your payment,also furnish me with your banking details and address where you want to claim this funds and as well a copy of your identifications which i will attach in in your Payment File before your transfer under 72hours after your Payment Certifications Code Numbers--DMO/PCCN is issued by me that is if you don't have it already,my direct line is as thus--------234-8090718221--- so that you will call me for us to discuss on your payment modalities..

Sincerely Yours...

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo.
Direct Tel;..234-8090718221-------.... .

#354293 by AlanJones Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:07 am

Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Line---234-7033206328..

Sir/Madam......

Be officially informed that as the newly appointed Director General of the Debt Management Office DMO by Mr.President after the retirement of the former Director General Dr.Abraham Nwankwo which you can confirm from the Google or through the Nigerian Embassy in your Country and as the official Nigerian Debt Settlement Department enshrined constitutionally for the settlement of all local and foreign outstanding debts,in my line of duty after i resumed office i discovered a massive fraud been perpetuated by the former Director General of the DMO Dr.Abraham Nwankwo as he attempted to DIVERT your legitimately due funds sum of USD6.5Million== Six Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars==through his cohorts and friends account in Germany after his retirement from service which was his main reason for not you the funds beneficiary realizing your funds as approved since last quarter of last year 2017 by the Debt Management and Budget Office hence he sat on it in other to divert it to a foreign account of his fraudulent allies Account in Germany before i stumbled on it when i took over and STOPPED the transfer from my desk here.....

Please note that i have stopped the illegal transfer by the former Director General and i have now realigned and position the payment in your name and favor now as the rightful beneficiary and is now ready to be released to you directly into your designated bank account or through any other means as you may wished to be paid,this are the full details of your Payment Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Numbers as thus--2300874634 and your BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347,i saw your details and email on the retrieve file that is why am writing you now so that you can come forth and claim your funds as the legitimate owner hence i have a standing order to sanitize this agency and am starting with you straight off hence my contacting you right away so that you will put up an immediate claims to this funds as i have processed it for your immediate payment without any hindrances as the new Director General of the Debt Management Office==DMO==you are very lucky that he did not succeed on this dastardly act if not you could have lost your legitimate funds through this means by fraudulent ex Government official..

Finally get back to me with your full details to claim this recovered funds including your banking details if you wish to be paid vide Bank wire transfer or if through another mode of payment you advise as well to that effect for a prompt actions,my direct mobile line where you can reach is this--234-7033206328..---note that you have fulfilled almost all the requirements for your transfer hence there is no reason for you not to claim your funds as i saw in your Payment File just for few details to be dotted before that by me as regulated by the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit--NFIU==as due process must and will be followed to that effect for your hitch free payment under 72hours by the Debt Management Office under my leadership as the Newly Appointed Director General....and this will be done upon your procurement of your DMO BOND SEAL TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CODE from my desk which is the only requirement for your payment either by KTT Swift Wire Transfer of through an Automated Teller Machine Master Card as the choice is yours to make for me to work on that as your funds administrator.

Sincerely Yours...

Ms.Patience Oniha..
New Director General Debt Management Office,DMO..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria...

#363477 by AlanJones Tue May 01, 2018 12:05 am

Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Line---234-7033206328..

Sir/Madam......

Be officially informed that as the newly appointed Director General of the Debt Management Office DMO by Mr.President after the retirement of the former Director General Dr.Abraham Nwankwo which you can confirm from the Google or through the Nigerian Embassy in your Country and as the official Nigerian Debt Settlement Department enshrined constitutionally for the settlement of all local and foreign outstanding debts,in my line of duty after i resumed office i discovered a massive fraud been perpetuated by the former Director General of the DMO Dr.Abraham Nwankwo as he attempted to DIVERT your legitimately due funds sum of USD6.5Million== Six Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars==through his cohorts and friends account in Germany after his retirement from service which was his main reason for not you the funds beneficiary realizing your funds as approved since last quarter of last year 2017 by the Debt Management Office and Budget Office hence he sat on it in order to divert it to a foreign account of his fraudulent allies Account in Germany before i stumbled on it when i took over and STOPPED the transfer from my desk here last week.....

Please note that i have stopped the illegal transfer by the former Director General and i have now realigned and position the payment in your name and favor now as the rightful beneficiary and is now ready to be released to you directly into your designated bank account or through any other means as you may wished to be paid,this are the full details of your Payment Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Numbers as thus--2300874634 and your BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347,i saw your details and email on the retrieve file that is why am writing you now so that you can come forth and claim your funds as the legitimate owner hence i have a standing order to sanitize this agency and am starting with you straight off hence my contacting you right away so that you will put up an immediate claims to this funds as i have processed it for your immediate payment without any hindrances as the new Director General of the Debt Management Office==DMO==you are very lucky that he did not succeed on this dastardly act if not you could have lost your legitimate funds through this means by fraudulent ex Government official..

Finally get back to me with your full details to claim this recovered funds including your banking details if you wish to be paid vide Bank wire transfer or if through another mode of payment you advise as well to that effect for a prompt actions,my direct mobile line where you can reach is this--234-7033206328..---note that you have fulfilled almost all the requirements for your transfer hence there is no reason for you not to claim your funds as i saw in your Payment File just for few details to be dotted before that by me as regulated by the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit--NFIU==as due process must and will be followed to that effect for your hitch free payment under 72hours by the Debt Management Office under my leadership as the Newly Appointed Director General....and this will be done upon your procurement of your DMO BOND SEAL TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CODE from my desk which is the only requirement for your payment either by KTT Swift Wire Transfer of through an Automated Teller Machine Master Card as the choice is yours to make for me to work on that as your funds administrator.

Sincerely Yours...

Ms.Patience Oniha..

#385309 by AlanJones Wed May 08, 2019 2:42 am
Subject: DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE..DMO..PAYMENT ADVISE.
Tel. No.: +2347014636639

1st Floor), Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Direct Line--- 234-7014636639 .

DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE..DMO..PAYMENT ADVISE.

Sir/Madam......

Be officially informed that as the newly appointed Director General of the Debt Management Office DMO by Mr.President after the retirement of the former Director General Dr.Abraham Nwankwo which you can confirm from the Google or through the Nigerian Embassy in your Country and as the official Nigerian Debt Settlement Agency enshrined constitutionally for the settlement of all local and foreign outstanding debts,in my line of duty after i resumed office i discovered a massive fraud being perpetuated by the former Director General of the DMO Dr.Abraham Nwankwo as he attempted to divert your legitimately due funds sum of USD6.5Million== Six Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars==through his cohorts and friends account in Germany after his retirement from service which was his main reason for not you the funds beneficiary realizing your funds as approved since last quarter of last year 2018 by the Debt Management Office and Budget Office hence he sat on it in order to divert it to a foreign account of his fraudulent allies Account details in Germany before i stumbled on it when i took over and STOPPED the transfer from and redirected it to you as the legitimate beneficiary

Please note that i have stopped the illegal transfer by the former Director General and i have now realigned and position the payment in your name and favor now as the rightful beneficiary and is now ready to be released to you directly into your designated bank account or through any other means as you may wished to be paid lie the ATM Card payment system,this are the full details of your Payment Authorizations and Letter of Intent from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC..to debit there Consolidated Oil Revenue Account Numbers as thus--2300874634 and your BVN Numbers--Bank Verification's Numbers;..11199000347,i saw your details and email on the retrieved file that is why am writing you now so that you can come forth and claim your funds as the legitimate owner hence i have a standing order to sanitize this agency and am starting with you straight off hence my contacting you right away so that you will put up an immediate claims to this funds as i have processed it for your immediate payment without any hindrances as the new Director General of the Debt Management Office DMO you are very lucky that he did not succeed on this dastardly act if not you could have lost your legitimate funds through this means by fraudulent ex Government official..

Finally get back to me with your full details to claim this recovered funds including your banking details and address as well if you wish to be paid vide Bank wire transfer or if through another mode of payment you advise as well to that effect for a prompt actions,my direct mobile line where you can reach is this-234-7014636639.---note that you have fulfilled almost all the requirements for your transfer hence there is no reason for you not to claim your funds as i saw in your Payment File just for few details to be dotted before that by me as regulated by the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit--NFIU as due process must and will be followed to that effect for your hitch free payment under 72hours by the Debt Management Office under my leadership as the Newly Appointed Director General....and this will be done upon your procurement of your DMO BOND SEAL TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CODE from my desk which is the only requirement for your payment either by KTT Swift Wire Transfer of through an Automated Teller Machine Master Card as the choice is yours to make for me to work on that as your funds administrator,your payment requirement which is DMO BOND SEAL TRANSFER AUTHORIZATIONS CODE is highly monetized and and controlled as par the official cost for it so that it will not pose an obstacle in your claiming your funds,once you forward your details i will inform you the monetized official cost for that you will have to send before i will proceed with your transfer payment.

Sincerely Yours...

Ms.Patience Oniha..